Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

New Prototype Bodykit Poll! NEED OPINIONS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by towelie
plzz make a bys one ill buy one asap

bys!!!!!! Ftw

Old 04-20-2009, 06:06 PM
wait, so you guy already have a nobolesse for the GE? im in for the rr or the nobolesse one. my bumper is all f-ed up.

Old 04-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Hey guys! Update:
We began the Mugen RR Kit, the front bumper got started today and I wanted to show you guys some pictures, Now these a very early stages of it, our shaper started it today. The kit will include fog lights in either clear or yellow, and the triangle that holds the fog light we're considering making it in Carbon Fiber-

Once this one is finished we will pump out a Noblesse kit off the mold we have and show you guys pictures aswell.

Once again these are very early stages of the front bumper, we still need alot to do to it, but you can get a general idea of it. We will be done with it within a week and show full paint pictures. Thanks alot for your opinions they are very much appreciated.

Name:  mugenrr2.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  19.9 KB

Old 04-20-2009, 10:24 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by perfectFITment
Hey guys! Update:
We began the Mugen RR Kit, the front bumper got started today and I wanted to show you guys some pictures, Now these a very early stages of it, our shaper started it today. The kit will include fog lights in either clear or yellow, and the triangle that holds the fog light we're considering making it in Carbon Fiber-

Once this one is finished we will pump out a Noblesse kit off the mold we have and show you guys pictures aswell.

Once again these are very early stages of the front bumper, we still need alot to do to it, but you can get a general idea of it. We will be done with it within a week and show full paint pictures. Thanks alot for your opinions they are very much appreciated.

that is so beautiful im going to cry

Old 04-21-2009, 11:25 PM
5 Year Member
interesting. can't wait to see the rest

Old 04-21-2009, 11:39 PM
5 Year Member
man it seems like you jsut want us to pick the RR one =P i say RR FTW! =)

Old 04-22-2009, 12:01 AM
anything for the GE?

Old 04-22-2009, 07:32 PM
The extreme kit would be sick for the GD; one way to save a bit on cost, rework the fog light openings for the stock fog lights. Center exhaust would be a definite +

Old 04-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey guys, Just wanted to ask what you guys think of the Mugen RR rear? Or if you guys would suggest something different. The Front is almost done and we're getting ready to start the rear.

Thanks again guys, and please keep the comments coming and more people posting.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:07 PM
5 Year Member
Hey guys, Just wanted to ask what you guys think of the Mugen RR rear? Or if you guys would suggest something different. The Front is almost done and we're getting ready to start the rear.

i have an idea for the rear bumper. copy the mugen rr rear bumper but of course it should be for one exhaust so put the hole on one side. will you have the led brake light. if not i suggest making the whole black bottom one piece instead of two.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:03 PM
5 Year Member

I would like to see a rear diffuser, either add on like the J's Racing has for the GE8... or the full bumper like something for ING+ for the GD3...

Either way I would like to see something that might have some real downforce, even if only alittle

Old 04-23-2009, 06:37 PM
so im assuming you guys arent going to be working on the GE?

Old 04-25-2009, 10:54 PM
5 Year Member
I think this is also a good chance for many of us who want the JDM conversion. I like the GD3 1.5S front. The foglights could be from an RSX or Civic 01+.

Or even without....

Old 04-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Old 04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by kingofpicklez
so im assuming you guys arent going to be working on the GE?

We need someone to bring in one, We offer the free kit once it's in production to anyone that brings it in, we preffer it to be any color except black because it doesn't show the lines of the kit well when we take pictures for the website.

So if anyone is up for it and has another car for transportation then you can contact me at 909-628-8817 we're located in Chino, CA 91710. We would need the car for a week.

We are done with the GD Mugen RR kit but need to prep it for a mold, we have a Red GD coming in for pictures soon so you guys will see the final product soon, the third brake light in the back wont be there in the pictures but it will be there when we get the lights made overseas.

Last edited by perfectFITment; 04-27-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:17 AM
5 Year Member
i can show up for fitment if he doesn't

Old 04-28-2009, 04:36 AM
We need someone to bring in one, We offer the free kit once it's in production to anyone that brings it in, we preffer it to be any color except black because it doesn't show the lines of the kit well when we take pictures for the website.

So if anyone is up for it and has another car for transportation then you can contact me at 909-628-8817 we're located in Chino, CA 91710. We would need the car for a week.

We are done with the GD Mugen RR kit but need to prep it for a mold, we have a Red GD coming in for pictures soon so you guys will see the final product soon, the third brake light in the back wont be there in the pictures but it will be there when we get the lights made overseas.
thanks for the response, i would totally bring it in for you but im in nor cal

Old 05-15-2009, 10:26 AM
in for updates

Old 05-15-2009, 10:38 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
I was wondering what happen to this thread????????

Old 06-09-2009, 03:42 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Originally Posted by danger69
I think this is also a good chance for many of us who want the JDM conversion. I like the GD3 1.5S front. The foglights could be from an RSX or Civic 01+.

Or even without....
Honestly I love this front bumper, and the sideskirts. It's very S2000ish. It is super clean, not too low, you name it, A USDM version of this bumper and an Ings Rear bumper with the spoiler from the extreme, with yellow fogs for the front bumper, and that same tougher mesh to keep rocks out of the AC condenser.

Quick Reply: New Prototype Bodykit Poll! NEED OPINIONS!