Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

JDM console on JDMlives.com?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 12:08 AM
JDM console on JDMlives.com?

Anyone order from JDMlives.com? I placed an order but their checkout process does not include a payment option. There is also no contact information for them. The website is a little shady but I couldn't pass up the $100 savings for the console. Anyone have any experience with them?

They accept paypal, so I saw no harm in trying it out. Anyway let me know. Thanks!

Old 05-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Wow 60 views and no one has input? =[

Old 05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
5 Year Member
looks strang idk bro hmm what parts u looking for i knw poeple here in CA?

Old 05-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Wafulz
looks strang idk bro hmm what parts u looking for i knw poeple here in CA?
The JDM GD3 center console. I might just order it from icb. JDMlives doesn't even have a contact number or anything. And users are constantly "online".

Old 05-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Hey have you had any response or received your order?

I'm also interested on the center console but I don't want to be ripped off. Let us know please.

Old 05-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Antihero20
Hey have you had any response or received your order?

I'm also interested on the center console but I don't want to be ripped off. Let us know please.
Well the good thing is they didn't even ask for payment. No credit card information, paypal, nothing. They gave me an invoice number weeks ago and still nothing. They haven't emailed me or called me. I only provided basic mailing address information that can be found anywhere. I constantly check my spam folder too to make sure they haven't tried to contact me.

Either way, I wouldn't recommend jdmlives.com to ANYONE. They suck. No contact number, no responses to my emails or anything. I'm going to make a case on the better business bureau just in case they try to send me an invoice for not sending me shit.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by bboixtc
Well the good thing is they didn't even ask for payment. No credit card information, paypal, nothing. They gave me an invoice number weeks ago and still nothing. They haven't emailed me or called me. I only provided basic mailing address information that can be found anywhere. I constantly check my spam folder too to make sure they haven't tried to contact me.

Either way, I wouldn't recommend jdmlives.com to ANYONE. They suck. No contact number, no responses to my emails or anything. I'm going to make a case on the better business bureau just in case they try to send me an invoice for not sending me shit.
Alright thanks for letting us know. I'll order it from icb now that they have it back on stock. The only other place I found a center console was on AJ racing and its $396.

Thanks anyways

Old 06-04-2012, 04:16 PM
PM me, i have a center consol, however, i do not have the armrest portion. having trouble finding JDM p/n.
there was a post for the numbers but that seemed to have been from somewhere other than Japan.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:15 PM
5 Year Member
Definitely order from ICB. They've been nothing short of amazing for every order I've placed. Couldn't recommend them more highly.