Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

My JDM Badges Came For My GD3

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 05:47 PM
5 Year Member
My JDM Badges Came For My GD3

Hey guys,

So I just had to post this up because im super excited and had a nasty experience with shipping and buying things through amazon.ca.

So I bought a Front emblem and a rear emblem from two different sellers for about $40CDN shipped each. The orders were placed on Aug 13, and 15. I have not received the 15th package yet, and that is not exactly what this post is regarding.

Now I do understand that buying and selling things online is a big business. I got exactly what I wanted, but I had some mishaps with shipping from this private seller through amazon. So im not sure to give a 5out of 5 review but voice my concern, or give a lower rating.

Now this is what happened:

Seller told me package was shipped on the 15th, which i ordered on the 13, which is fine. non issue. When i checked the stamp on the package after getting it, it read shipped on the 19th. However, the tracking information only have from aug 30 leaving shipper facility. So clearly the package was made on the 19th, sat there and then someone went o crap and then actually shipped it on the 30th. So should i leave a negative review for this?

Best part of it all, I was not given tracking number until the day it arrived. Got an email checked the tracking number and it was like here you go its been delivered. Then from checking the info was I able to determine it was actually shipped on the 30th.

Cant wait to cut off the pins and stick her on my Fit

Last edited by GinoLicious; 09-05-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Banned
I buy a LOT of stuff from Amazon and eBay. I suggest that you rate your seller honestly- SLOW shipping. That might get him to treat other customers better than he treated you. Many on-line vendors go out of their way to ship quickly (many of my vendors ship the same day as the order), so your vendor could probably use some encouragement to do better from your rating.

You vendor is competing for sales with the other vendors who RUN to get stuff shipped quickly. Why give him 5 stars if he didn't earn it?

Last edited by Triskelion; 09-05-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member
Okay glad to see I'm not crazy. Like come on sends me the tracking number the day package arrives. Says package has been shipped on 15th, package itself says 19th, and the system really says picked up on the 30th. The product is perfect, nice sealed JDM honda badge. I have never really had an experience like this before. I guess ill give him a decent rating, state the product was good, but the shipping geez. lol

Old 09-08-2014, 10:04 AM
5 Year Member
Ordering random parts for these cars off the web can always be interesting, I've actually had the best luck off Ebay. Even with parts from over-seas, I'm in jersey and I get most parts I've ordered I get in about a week. It's the price we pay for JDM upgrades lol.