Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

New NHBP in Southern MD

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Talking New NHBP in Southern MD

First off, LMFAO all the time on here you guys crack me up, i've been on here a couple a weeks
now doing my research before i get my FIT i went to Honda Friday night just to test drive a MT Fit sport,
cuz im waiting for USAA to send me a check for my 06 XB that i totalled.
But My wife and I ended up leaving with a 08 NHBP Fit sport MT. IM SO STOKED. I love it, its already got 300 miles
on it in just the first weekend, and I got 289 miles on the first Tank of gas, gotta love it
Any ways just saying Hello
My Second Post yey, already posted this but in the wrong place, stoopid newb i know
hopefully more to come. i get really bored at work ha ha.
Thanks for all the help and in all actuality all the people on
here are the reason i ended up deciding to got with the FIT. So Thank you.
vroom!

Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by fitsjr
First off, LMFAO all the time on here you guys crack me up, i've been on here a couple a weeks
now doing my research before i get my FIT i went to Honda Friday night just to test drive a MT Fit sport,
cuz im waiting for USAA to send me a check for my 06 XB that i totalled.
But My wife and I ended up leaving with a 08 NHBP Fit sport MT. IM SO STOKED. I love it, its already got 300 miles
on it in just the first weekend, and I got 289 miles on the first Tank of gas, gotta love it
Any ways just saying Hello
My Second Post yey, already posted this but in the wrong place, stoopid newb i know
hopefully more to come. i get really bored at work ha ha.
vroom!
Hey, i'm a little further south in MD, mechanicsivlle to be exact. I chose a SSM sport MT. I'm hooked on its handling and fuel economy. I got 333 first tank and i'm at 342 now and no gas light. I traded in my 07 subaru WRX for mine to give you an idea of how much of a fan I am of the fit.

Are you planning any mods? I want to get a scan gauge, intake(chambered) and maybe a stock sounding freeflowing exhaust.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Retired Moderator
Welcome to FitFreak!
Enjoy your new Fit.

Tyler

Old 02-25-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by fitlife
Hey, i'm a little further south in MD, mechanicsivlle to be exact. I chose a SSM sport MT. I'm hooked on its handling and fuel economy. I got 333 first tank and i'm at 342 now and no gas light. I traded in my 07 subaru WRX for mine to give you an idea of how much of a fan I am of the fit.

Are you planning any mods? I want to get a scan gauge, intake(chambered) and maybe a stock sounding freeflowing exhaust.
Yeah definatley planning mods. which means my ek is going to take a back seat, lol. i already have a can of spray tint for the tail lights just to finish out the blackness of it since those tail lights are the only not black body part.

anyone else in the area with fits, im tryin to either start a club or join one, or just a group ride would be cool. I was just in Mechanicsville on saturday i went down to Berts Diner with my new HOT ROD, lol I love that place i make sure i go there at least once a week, just for the bomb a$$ food.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:09 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fitsjr
vroom!
to be quite honest i was looking at xbs and fits and at the end of the day both cars were good OBVIOUSLY i liked the fit better HOWEVER the forrums here vs. the scion ones helped push me over the edge to get the fit. the ppl here are much cooler and nicer and everyone is here to help usually enjoy ya car and if you have a question your best friend is that little button that says SEARCH! and if you cant find it post it up and then one of us will tell you to SEARCH differently hahaha hope you have fun :P

Old 02-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by s0x
to be quite honest i was looking at xbs and fits and at the end of the day both cars were good OBVIOUSLY i liked the fit better HOWEVER the forrums here vs. the scion ones helped push me over the edge to get the fit. the ppl here are much cooler and nicer and everyone is here to help usually enjoy ya car and if you have a question your best friend is that little button that says SEARCH! and if you cant find it post it up and then one of us will tell you to SEARCH differently hahaha hope you have fun :P
I agree that there is Totally a good group of people on here, and yeah i been trying to use the search but it seems really out dated and just not quite on point, and for some one with ADHD the whole waiting X amount of seconds before i can refine my failed searches just doesn't work lol

Old 02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome (again...haaaahaaa, its great you posted here so now more ppl can pat themselves on the back )

yeah the search function can be bratty sometimes (ok...alot)
but if you can narrow it down sometimes just looking in what you think the
appropriate forum helps and narrows stuff down quickly....well...usually

enjoy