Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Future Fit Driver

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Talking Future Fit Driver

About 2 weeks ago the day before i went on a trip to Canada, my grandma calls us and tells us she totals her car. We tell her we'll help her when we get back, and we got back on Saturday. My dad wanted my grandma to have a small car with good mpg and good visibility, because my grandma is 86... lol. So I suggested two cars, the yaris and the Fit. The yaris had big doors on the two door version so we were like, it ruins the point of having a small car. So yesterday we were calling around for fits in all of Southern California. Some dealers went way over msrp(+3000) and others just about (+1000). We gave Scott Robinson Honda in Torrance a ring, and we talked to this guy called Vick. They just got one in the day we called and we got to it first luckily(not bad, a fit within 3 days of searching). He wanted about 1500 over msrp but we got him to do 500 over msrp. Funny thing was, after we bought the car they told us there was no remote key or floor mats so we were like wtf? Also all the cars in the dealer had mud guards on them(useless in L.A.) and they charge you for it which sucks. Well my grandma loves her Fit, and after her license expires I get to drive the Fit. Oh yeah its a Storm Silver Metallic base automatic.