Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Hey, new guy here from Atlanta!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Talking Hey, new guy here from Atlanta!

I'll be picking up my wife's 2007 TW FS here soon when she gets her new car. I'll be using it as a DD. It's auto, so I more than likely won't be doing anything crazy performance wise. I've driven it quite a bit over the 6 years we've been together, love how it handles even on the skinny 205's I've got on there.

A little about me, I own a 2002 Civic Si, not a very popular car but definitely a car that has a ton of potential. I, along with a handful of others run the largest FB group dedicated strictly to EP3's built specifically for AutoCross, Tracks Days, Street Racing and 1/8-1/4 mile drag racing. I've a garage full of stuff I've been very patiently waiting to put on it, a t60-1 turbo, rc 750cc inj, fmi, exedy clutch with cc lightweight flywheel, currently looking for a k24 (either a1 or a2, im on the fence atm) to bolt it all on to to complete the full swap all at once.

As far as the Fit goes, I'm having a hard time finding some items for it, I guess just not being in the know of where to go for them. I'm looking (for later) one of the mugen grills, Im not sure if it'll fit the USDM front end that I plan on keeping, I did find the LED tails and LED 3rd brake light. I'll skim around the site to see what puts the best hp gains for basic bolt ons, probably just a CAI and exhaust and will be browsing the suspension section of the site to see what sway bars and such can improve handling. Again it's a DD so Im not sure if Im wanting to lower it, I dont want to deal with the headache of blowing stock struts (if thats a thing with this chassis) with just springs and Im not really wanting to throw any big $ in coilovers.

Anyways, TL;DR:
Fixin' to inherit my wife's white 07 Fit -- if you guys know of any sites or vendors that carry some harder to find pieces, mugen or spoon pieces for exterior, as far as performance I'll do my own homework, but a few links for exterior mods would greatly be appreciated!