Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Foglight Switch

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Foglight Switch

Couple questions about the foglight switch:

1) - Does anyone know if I can buy the switch & plug seperate from the whole kit (can be aftermarket or OEM, I just want the switch & plug)

2) - Can a switch from another Honda fit into the blank space next to the mirror controls?

Thanks!

Old 11-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Here's a site I just recently purchased from, they ship very fast(1-2day after payment) and good ass prices.
Hope this is what you are looking for:

Honda Parts and Honda Accessories from Bernardi Parts

For as if a diff. switch would fit into your honda fit, I have no clue. Good luck.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
As far as the fog lamps go, you'll probably need to go to you're local honda dealership and ask for details. Thats where you'll find the OEM fog lamps. Not too sure about the spot next to the mirror controls... make sense, though. I've only seen a coin holder that goes there. HAHA, but anyhow, my advice is to go to you're local Honda dealership... they'll be able to get you the best parts... but it maybe a bit more expensive... or maybe someone will give you better advice. haha hope this helps.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Im contacting my friend now about this and plan on trying it out this weekend. If anyone is understands technical stuff about lighting and electric then this might help. Its for an acura tsx so i dont know how much different it is from the fit but honda/acura so you never know.. I had a friend do this for me on my tsx a couple of days before i got rid of it..So take a look and see if it helps..

Thanks to peregrine from tsxclub.com for the provided info
: Modification Instruction : Fog lights on without headlights http://www.pl-us.com/Acura/USDM_FogL_conver_-_wo-HL.pdf

Old 11-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Honda Fit OEM Type Fog Lights - LFFIT06OEM_SD

not sure if you can just buy the switch to turn on/off foglights , on the sport it only turns on when the head light is on , but for base model you can get that kit. and just push the button , here in cali dont think you can just turn on the fog light w/ just the parking lights ... unless some wire modif. hope this help

Old 07-15-2008, 10:36 PM
If you have a sport and just want independent fogs there is a DIY already
listed... it's cheap and easy at any skill level. it also uses your stock
switch so there is no need to add a second switch.

Don't know if this helps but good luck!

Old 07-17-2008, 06:38 AM
5 Year Member
I'll see if I can get a part number off my kit later today. I suspect getting the plug will be the hard part.

The easiest way would be to get one of the cheap ebay kits and use the plug and switch from it. Then you'll have spare bulbs and housings if something should break later or you could sell to another fitfreaker (I've seen a few requests for the housings).