Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Diy... Most Epic Interior Mod Ever!!!...

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Thumbs up

niiiiiiiiiiiice~

Old 01-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by gdfosheezy
niiiiiiiiiiiice~
Thanks!!!
Its actaully growing on me even more...and I liked it to begin with!

*BIG GRIN EAR TO EAR*

I cant wait till I get to really check this cars insides out, like when I am healed up and warranty is toast (ok so the latter will hopefully come much, much, MUCH, later than the former.

I probably would suggest gels to anyone now wanting to try it. As I believe that the transmittance will be higher. And as far as the radio one goes I like it in all but direct sun where it becomes a wash.

Maybe I will make it a little hoodie.....HAHAHAHAhahaaa

Old 01-23-2008, 03:57 AM
5 Year Member
i never knew you had this mod! if i knew i would've checked it out @ the meet we just had! so next meet you have to show me this in person! i really like how it looks at night, but not too sure about during the day! but i really want to see it in person. cool mod though!!

Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 AM
Originally Posted by ilovemyGD3
i never knew you had this mod! if i knew i would've checked it out @ the meet we just had! so next meet you have to show me this in person! i really like how it looks at night, but not too sure about during the day! but i really want to see it in person. cool mod though!!
Thats funny cuz I only remembered to show saiko...no wait or was it angleberrybubblegum(? squirtle?)....crap I dont remember...
but I know at one point someone asked me to put my key in so some guys could see it... so I did and then there were a bunch of peeps checkin it out, but they forgot to turn on the radio display. So everyone missed that!
I like how it looks during the day but its not totaly practical. I can see most everything fine, but its way better at night. Some gels with a lower sheen and more clarity would be even more ideal I suppose....
Like I said earlier though I am loving it more and more every day.
k more like every 4-7 days (I unfortunately dont get to drive it often )

thanks for the compliment! hopefully I wont forget to show you it in person next time ...