Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

77 Bucks Shipped Bixenon HID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 07:35 PM
5 Year Member
77 Bucks Shipped Bixenon HID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now i know how everyone knows the hids i get all the time from ebay for about 54 bucks shipped, well a buddy at my dads work wanted some bixenon hids for his toyota tacoma so i decided on just getting a pair of bixenon bulbs and try em out myself, and WOW! AMAZING QUALITY! they are made so well, the have the well built metal shield just like xenith xenons for half the price, i couldnt believe it, the cut off is amazing compared to before with the regular style hids i had, take a look, i havnt tried em out at night yet but they worked perfect from the get go and a piece of cake to install. well i just wanted to tell everyone the heads up and give em a try! i did and im glad i did, especially for the price! o ya simply no glare too! what a deal!

heres the seller i buy from and the 2 day bi xenon shipping hids for 77 bucks including shipping are the ones i just got
eBay Store ? Ultra Vision HID: Search results for h4.

if anyone has any questions please let me know! pm me or comment on here and ill answer whatever questions you got, but i just couldnt let anyone let the deal get away! also thats not the box they come in, i just ordered the bulbs bec i had two ballests already.

Name:  IMG_0020.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  46.4 KB
Name:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  33.4 KB
Name:  IMG_0022.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  51.5 KB

Last edited by xonexlifex; 07-15-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Touched by his noodly appendage
Those look horrible. No light pointed at the ground where it needs to be. Just 2 hotspots straight ahead. All that would do is blind people.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
Those look horrible. No light pointed at the ground where it needs to be. Just 2 hotspots straight ahead. All that would do is blind people.
im parked really close to the stuff in the garage, of course there going to look like that if your parked infront of something really close, if you look up koolkevins hid vid his are the exact same way just he has xenith xenons, also i did a poor job at adjusting my hids i just raised them to see the best, but if you see the beam change in person than you might think different, also i recorded the video on my iphone so thats why it looks like crap

Old 07-15-2009, 12:04 AM
Meh I just hate plug and play kits in general. The light is scattered and has a very narrow beam pattern. All that glare just blinds everyone and shines light where it doesn't need to be.

Plus those aren't true bi-xenon since they just change the angle of the bulb. I'm a hardcore retrofit guy. Ill never own another car without projectors.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:55 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
wow, such hate here... lol

Old 07-15-2009, 12:59 AM
Lol not that much. Its just me. I do hate pnp kits though. To each his own just don't drive behind me with those.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:52 AM
5 Year Member
Lol not that much. Its just me. I do hate pnp kits though. To each his own just don't drive behind me with those.
Ok so heres the deal. I tried them out at night and they worked amazing. Absolutely no glare compared to before. I dont know why you say that everything is scattered. The beam pattern is done very well and not one person has flashed me and wen i drive up back of someone its hitting the very low part of the bumper with no scatter glare. I just thought u shuldnt bash something without seeing for urself. Also how can you say they arnt true bi-xenon kits? It moves the bulbs just like the bmws and lexus cars out there. So seriously i dont know what ur talking about and y ur making such a big deal. Plus i dont have a bunch of money to dump on just to make my lights alittle better by retrofitting them.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
the fit has some pretty good reflectors, honda does a nice job,
and since these bulbs have the metal shield they do help with glare..

Old 07-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
Ok so heres the deal. I tried them out at night and they worked amazing. Absolutely no glare compared to before. I dont know why you say that everything is scattered. The beam pattern is done very well and not one person has flashed me and wen i drive up back of someone its hitting the very low part of the bumper with no scatter glare. I just thought u shuldnt bash something without seeing for urself. Also how can you say they arnt true bi-xenon kits? It moves the bulbs just like the bmws and lexus cars out there. So seriously i dont know what ur talking about and y ur making such a big deal. Plus i dont have a bunch of money to dump on just to make my lights alittle better by retrofitting them.
There is no car that moves the bulb for the high beam. Thise cars have auto adjust which moves the bulb when the car is pointing up or down. Bi-xenon's remove the cutoff shield exposing that hidden light so you don't sacrifice any light. If you think projectors are just a little better then you are very misinformed. Do some reading on www.hidplanet.com

Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 AM
5 Year Member
There is no car that moves the bulb for the high beam. Thise cars have auto adjust which moves the bulb when the car is pointing up or down. Bi-xenon's remove the cutoff shield exposing that hidden light so you don't sacrifice any light. If you think projectors are just a little better then you are very misinformed. Do some reading on HID Retrofit Parts Projectors Ballasts D2S Bulbs
No bud i dont think spending 250 bux on a retro kit just to see a hair better. Its not that big of a difference to me. You can think whatever you want but this topic wasnt for you just to talk about projectors when all i was doing was showing everyone my find. Now i know that there is a lot of people that will argue with you on that one who have a kit like this and have personal experience with them. Just stop shooting me all this text book info. I dont care. All i wanted to do was share my find on these lights. Thats it

Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM
I normally wouldn't care but your just spewing misinformation everywhere. And from someone who is trying to convince people to buy xenon bulbs you are very uneducated on HID's. A retrofit will cost you way more than $250 and it will look a hundred times better. Here's just a few pictures.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2543977

Old 07-15-2009, 02:29 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
I normally wouldn't care but your just spewing misinformation everywhere. And from someone who is trying to convince people to buy xenon bulbs you are very uneducated on HID's. A retrofit will cost you way more than $250 and it will look a hundred times better. Here's just a few pictures.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2543977
i cant figure out your motive..

Old 07-15-2009, 02:34 PM
I can't care less if people buy these kits or not, but if your trying to sell em you should have somewhat of a basic understanding of HID's. Just providing info for people who don't know any better.

Last edited by qbmurderer13; 07-15-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
I can't care less if people buy these kits or not, but if your trying to sell em you should have somewhat of a basic understanding of HID's. Just providing info for people who don't know any better.
then how come they sold cars without projectors with hids before? i mean seriously this is why this forum is sometimes a joke, i mean look at ur car you must have spent all that money on just hids and retrofitting, all that talk and not much to show for it, your wasting my time, guys like you make this forum suck. i didnt crap about that these are the best and nomatter what get these hids, all i said is my experience and how much they cost and thats it, now go onto someone elses topic and bash there topic too so you can sleep tonight.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Coming from the guy with painted OEM wheels...

Do some research before you talk next time, otherwise you just keep making yourself look more dumb. Previous cars with HID and no projectors have reflector bowls specifically designed to handle xenon bulbs like in the old Priuses and G35's. The Fit's reflectors are not designed for it. I know tons of people with pnp kits and I don't have a problem with them but your just so full of misinformation that I wouldn't want to see someone getting suckered into buying these which won't enhance night driving one bit.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:29 PM
5 Year Member
Coming from the guy with painted OEM wheels...

Do some research before you talk next time, otherwise you just keep making yourself look more dumb. Previous cars with HID and no projectors have reflector bowls specifically designed to handle xenon bulbs like in the old Priuses and G35's. The Fit's reflectors are not designed for it. I know tons of people with pnp kits and I don't have a problem with them but your just so full of misinformation that I wouldn't want to see someone getting suckered into buying these which won't enhance night driving one bit.
ok bud you are seriously an idiot, i dont know what the hell your talking about, i buy plug and play kits all the time for my buddys cars and people around town, ive gotten and installed atleast 25 kits, if they suck sooooooooooo bad then why do people keep on buying them, i mean seriously dude there just lights, any little bit of better light at night is better than stock, also for the guy that got a GE, seriously the only way the new ones look real good is if you do a lot to them, and yours just looks like everyone else, just bec i dont want to spend 500 bucks on some damn retrofitted lights doesnt mean that im an idiot, atleast my fit doesnt look like it just came off the assembly line, im telling you, you should of not wasted all that money on that retro fit and made your fit not look like everyone else, also i love the way the stock wheels look thats why i painted them, so what, hundreds and hundreds of people on here have there stock wheels painted, what are you going to start bashing on them too, man you sure must have a lot of time sitting behind your computer desk and looking for topics to bash on about hids, just stop arguing with this crap and leave this thread alone.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:35 PM
soo much tension guys :/
I love the stock rims! I'm thinking of powder coating them but I haven't decided the color. I am thinking yellow

Old 07-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Ran out of comebacks so you start dissing my car? I don't have a problem with the stock wheels. But your hating on my car cause its stock when yours is just as stock. This is a discussion about HID's. Don't know why your bringing my cars status into this but go ahead.
I don't mod my car to be different or to impress anyone on here.

And people buy pnp kits because they are cheap and lots of people are not aware of how bad they really are. People nowadays don't do the proper research before dumping money on stuff.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:48 PM
5 Year Member
Ran out of comebacks so you start dissing my car? I don't have a problem with the stock wheels. But your hating on my car cause its stock when yours is just as stock. This is a discussion about HID's. Don't know why your bringing my cars status into this but go ahead.
I don't mod my car to be different or to impress anyone on here.

And people buy pnp kits because they are cheap and lots of people are not aware of how bad they really are. People nowadays don't do the proper research before dumping money on stuff.
ok im done, ur a waste

Old 07-15-2009, 07:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by WOAHjacqueline
soo much tension guys :/
I love the stock rims! I'm thinking of powder coating them but I haven't decided the color. I am thinking yellow
go for it bud, i think that would look crazy, never seen yellow powdercoated stockers before.

Quick Reply: 77 Bucks Shipped Bixenon HID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!