Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

77 Bucks Shipped Bixenon HID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 11:34 PM
I have a hard time looking for rims I love and the stock ones are awesome. I don't know if I would want to keep the stocks just in case I sale my Fit one day and the people are like, "well where are the stock rims?" haha

Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by WOAHjacqueline
I have a hard time looking for rims I love and the stock ones are awesome. I don't know if I would want to keep the stocks just in case I sale my Fit one day and the people are like, "well where are the stock rims?" haha
Well thats another reason why to paint ur stock rims. I love the stock rims. I cant find any aftermarket rims that id really want to spend the money on. Thats why i think everyone shuld paint there stockers

Old 07-16-2009, 01:26 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
Coming from the guy with painted OEM wheels...
you better watch yourself, i know where you live
lol
but seriously this thread needs a lock on it from your train wreck of posts

Old 07-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
Ok here's what's gonna happen. If you don't like it, then move along.

This thread is getting locked.

For one thing, Mr. One Life, you are not a paid vendor for this forum and neither is the company/person you are plugging for all it's worth. So you may not list threads about this and you must remove the link in your sig.

Second of all, Mr. Murderer is absolutely correct. Now a lot of us are some cheap SOBs and I for one would love to spend $60 on some HIDs rather than $1000. But what the guy is saying is true. If you install PnP HID kits into a standard OEM incandescent headlight, you are going to have poor performance. I don't care if YOU think it looks FABULOUS! or if all your little friends love you to death because you are the coolest guy around and you have HIDs.

IT IS AGAINST FEDERAL LAW TO INSTALL HID HEADLIGHTS INTO A VEHICLE THAT DID NOT COME WITH THEM OEM!

So all this beating a dead horse about how they look great and have no glare is plain BS. Simple as that.

I know this may blow your mind, but the photons/lightwaves coming from an HID bulb do not act the same as photons/lightwaves from an incandescent bulb. PERIOD. There is no "if, ands, or buts" about it. If the optics were not specifically designed to be used with an HID bulb, they they simply will not control the light in the correct manner.

And all the bashing of each other's vehicles, which was started by Mr. One Life was pointless and shows to me the insecurity of your stance.

So, drop it! Do not start another thread bringing this up, or hocking your HID kits.

If this gets brought up again, the ban hammer is gonna get swung, baby!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:59 AM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
Oh and Mr. One Life, I think you summed yourself up right nice when you said, "stop shooting me all this text book info. I dont (sic) care."

Perfect.

You claim that qbmurderer13 is what is wrong with this site. You ARE WRONG! He is what is right about this site. He came in here and very calmly, without resorting to bashing your car or you personally, very calmly he provided the truthful information about HID headlights.

But you would much rather just live in ignorance than to have actual factual knowledge.

Well, just close your eyes and plug your ears and keep running about spewing forth your drivel. Those of us who know better won't be listening.