Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Led parking lights.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 02:11 PM
5 Year Member
Led parking lights.

Ok ive tried a bunch of led 194 light bulbs for my parking lights. Every one seems to not be very bright. Wats the brightest out there that everyone has tried? I saw these and might try em but i want everyones opinions.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:21 AM
CTR
I have these in white for my side/position lights in our Jazz (UK), they are ok but not that bright. I have PIAA tera LED bulbs in my EP3 which are brighter.

Not sure if there's anything else brighter available in the US but make sure it has a decent heatsink.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CTR
I have these in white for my side/position lights in our Jazz (UK), they are ok but not that bright. I have PIAA tera LED bulbs in my EP3 which are brighter.

Not sure if there's anything else brighter available in the US but make sure it has a decent heatsink.
ya i said screw it and just went with a brighter halogen bulb

Old 05-18-2011, 01:30 PM
5 Year Member
I ordered a 9 LED bulb for my parking lights. the first problem I had was trying to unscrew the parking light from the headlight... I couldn't even do it and neither could my big husky guy friends. It took a pair of pleirs and some real muscles to take it out. Then I took out the old bulb and plugged in the new 9 LED light and tried to put it back into the headlight and it didn't go through... was too big... haha. Then, I put in a 13 LED strip a week later, which fit. The LEDs on this one were arranged differently (like LEDs around a pillar) and in the other 9 LED one, they were all mounted on the top, so the top was really wide. The 13 LED bulb is pretty bright.. I'm satisfied

Old 05-18-2011, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Pandahh
I ordered a 9 LED bulb for my parking lights. the first problem I had was trying to unscrew the parking light from the headlight... I couldn't even do it and neither could my big husky guy friends. It took a pair of pleirs and some real muscles to take it out. Then I took out the old bulb and plugged in the new 9 LED light and tried to put it back into the headlight and it didn't go through... was too big... haha. Then, I put in a 13 LED strip a week later, which fit. The LEDs on this one were arranged differently (like LEDs around a pillar) and in the other 9 LED one, they were all mounted on the top, so the top was really wide. The 13 LED bulb is pretty bright.. I'm satisfied
Interesting that you had so much trouble. When I did mine it was just a twist of the wrist and it was out. Hardest part was screwing it back in.

As for the bulbs I used they were from superbright led's even though they blew my "small lights" fuse which took out all my dash lights and parking lights thankfully I had a spare 10w fuse.