Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Karcepts Bringing Back WHITE Delrin Shift Knob

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 02:18 PM
5 Year Member
Karcepts Bringing Back WHITE Delrin Shift Knob

If anyone is interested, Karcepts is bringing back their white delrin shift knob. It has only ever been a limited edition short run thing, but they have them in stock, just haven't put them up on the site yet. Once they go up live on the site, they'll be $40 shipped, but if you paypal them now you can get it for $30 shipped. I like this shift knob because it's just plain white delrin, no metal collar or metal insert on top, which would get scalding in the summer and defeat the point of why I'm wanting delrin. Anyway, you can check out pictures from the links below.

Make sure to check their website first before just shooting them a $30 payment. If the white has been listed on their site, then the deal is no longer on and you'll just have to pay the $40 and order from the site.

Here's what I got from customer service at Karcepts:

Me:
Hello! I know at one point you guys had the limited edition white delrin shift knob. Seems like a long shot, but do you still have any of those or know where I can find one? Can't hurt to ask. Thanks!

Karcepts:
"We have them in stock! We are bringing them back, just haven't advertised.

Shoot a PayPal payment to sales@karcepts.com for $30 and we will ship you one."

Me:
Super awesome, glad I asked. Sent the payment. I know some other people who will be interested, tell them to do the same thing for $30???

Karcepts:
"Yeah, glad you asked too!

Sure, you can tell people the same for now.. When we get them on the website, price will be $40 shipped. Due to the inconvenience of not having them up yet on the site, I'll do the $30, but only if they can make it easy on us and purchase just like you did: Send a direct PayPal payment to sales@karcepts.com and just state what they are purchasing in the title or notes section of the payment."

Karcepts, Inc. - Karcepts Shift Knob

Karcepts Shift Knobs: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, & Delrin - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Last edited by MEATBABY; 03-26-2015 at 02:21 PM.