Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Black Amethyst Pearl Club?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 02:27 AM
5 Year Member
great color!

Old 08-30-2007, 03:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by F0NIX
Nice car! And a wonderfull color!
I hope you put up some more details and pictures of your car.

I love the front bumbers on your car too. Is that a Honda made bumber or from another company? I'v got the sport styling on mine. But I want the Mugen Smart Sport Plus styling kit (your's actually looks like that).

Those wheels look nice too. Are they white or does it just seems like that in some pictures?
I'm thinking of getting some black with a crome outer ring/edge.

You got the 1.5L VTEC?

And I agree with you, the color is hard to take good photos of to show how it realy is when you are looking at it. And it offcourse look best when it is washed and waxed, so I tried to keep it as cleen as posible at all times

Thanks man!!! Seems like there are only about 4 or 5 of us with this colour, and 3 of them from South Africa!!!

To answer your questions, yes it is the 1.5L VTEC, and my car is completely standard, this is how i got it from the dealer, front bumper, side skirts, spoiler and the rims are silver. The rims are ok, but just not aggressive enough for me so I'm waiting for the right set of rims to come round and then I'll put them on. Im also considering waiting until these tyres are finished and then putting 17"s on. Im also looking to get black rims with chrome on the outer edge. We just know that would suit our colour hey??
Just looking at all these stunning Jazz's on this website I'm getting some nice ideas for my car. Im definitely going to be upgrading the sound soon and im also thinking of putting in a Xenon kit. There are so many things to do..........

I see you got the automatic, are your gauges the blue ones? Wish mine were, when i saw the blue gauges on the automatic i fell in love with them!

Old 08-30-2007, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member
My gauges are brown as you see on this picture.

I've also got the Electronic A/C system as seen below the radio on this picture:

I'm planing to take out the stock radio/CD player and put in a Pioneer AVIC-HD1BT (AVIC-Z2 in the US) multimedia/navigation unit. Or something like that. Also considering buying a camera in the rear attached to this system. I do not want to put in some big speakers or subwoofer in the back because I use that space often for my bike.

Do you plan to put some tint on the windows?
The car looks even cooler with tint on rear windows.

New wheels and navigation unit is my next mod. I even got the 2DIN faceplate from Honda allready.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:52 AM
5 Year Member
All my windows (except the windscreen of course) is tinted. Well its actually a smash 'n grab film thats got a tint so i guess its 2 uses in 1!
Its cool that you got climate control with yours, and your gauges show you the outside temperature and things like that. Thats one small gripe i have with my car, it doesnt show you actual fuel consumption while you are travelling, it only shows you the average for the whole trip.
Im also a bit sceptical about putting in a sub in the back because i do use my boot quite often but the stock standard sound is really lame, i feel like my speakers are going blow sooner or later.
I want to give it another good wax this Saturday and then take her out and take some more pics.
The navigation unit sounds like a good idea, it would be interesting to see how it looks once the standard radio unit is out and you have put that in. It souns like an expensive job though.

Old 09-30-2007, 05:33 AM
5 Year Member
More photos :)

Here you see the nice color on the car. In the background you could see the famous "Ishavskatedralen" (it is a church with inspiration from ice bergs).

Here the car is in front of a new apartments complex with steel plates on the outside. In the reflection on the car you could see the one they are building just now.

This is a lovely shot I think. Here you clearly see the autumn colors, the "fish rack" where they used to hang fish to dry (this is just an artwork of such a fish rack). And behind you could see a mountain with some fine new snow on top.

A nice evening shot. I was out Geocaching and it got dark. I desided to play a little with my camera. Here is the car in just the light from a sun long gone down. It was actually very dark outside.

This picture is not good quality. The reason is that it is only the moon that is used for lightsource for this picture
And when I got home I did some tweakening on the picture so you could see what was on it. I used a Canon Ixus 500 Digital and had 15sec opening time on the shutter. It is me in front of the car.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:29 AM
5 Year Member
Wow!!! Some really nice pics!! I like the sunset one, I like the angle you used, very cool. You should post more often.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
the color looks GREAT!

Old 03-11-2008, 02:41 PM
5 Year Member
My old online photo-gallery is down
So now I try to find other sites to put my pictures.

Here is a new photo of my Black Amethyst Pearl, just washed, not waxed. The winter sun is starting to shine here in my hometown, so now I got more opportunities to take some photos in this great light.

I have shown a picture from the same spot before, but this is with snow, that show the color of the car even more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/f0nix/2327369492/
Hope you guys like it

Sorry for the hub-caps, it is just my winter tires...

Old 07-06-2008, 06:03 PM
5 Year Member
Had some fun at photoshoot today :)

I had just washed the car and drove around looking for a good site to get a photoshoot. After a while I found a site and had some fun there

Racing? Drifting with a FWD car?

Cornering in hig speed...

Taking a hairpin corner...

On the curbs...

No I'm just kidding with you. I was not racing at all. Just posing for the camera. Thinking of Photoshoping some of those "Racing" pictures and getting some "speed" into too them...

Here is a few other nice picture I got at the same evening.

Getting a trailer for the Jazz? A little too big maybe?

A nice view at the seashore.

What do you think of those images?
They are all taken with a Canon Ixus 500 Digital pocketcamera. And I have resized them to be easier to download this page. I can upload the fullsize image if someone want them...

Old 07-06-2008, 06:57 PM
you got me with the drift pic

Old 07-07-2008, 04:05 AM
5 Year Member
Lol, some awesome photos there Fonix!!
I just love the colour of our cars, especially when they are clean.
That corner does look like fun though.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Your Black Amethyst Fits are all beautiful--I would so rock that color. Well or maybe the TW, neither of which are available here. Great pics too btw.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 PM
5 Year Member
That is the sickest setting ever. Beautiful enviroment. What do you think about your city as a vacation spot. From those pics, you got me wanting to fly there asap. Whats the name of the City and Airport of the locations in the pics? Nice color car too.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:48 PM
5 Year Member
Well, thanks for the comment!
The name of my city is Tromsų, the country is Norway (if you had not got that already).

The "Racing" photos is taken on a car racing track with both gravel and tarmac as you see on the photos. The cars racing on this track has no limitation others than rollcage and racing fuelcell. There is also one other rule that balance out the engines; when you win a race anyone that want can buy your car for at least 7000kr (about 1400 US$), highest bidder get the car. And you cant say no to selling your car... (I have driven in some races many years ago...)

On the link provided above you can see the racing track to the right and an oval horse racing track to the left.

And yes, I live in beutiful surroundings. In this time of the year we have the sun shining 24hours a day... so be prepared for that if you come here in the summer. And you are all welcome to visit

Old 10-13-2009, 04:10 PM
5 Year Member
Just a new photo taken just a few days before the snow got here and I had to put on the winter wheels....

After taking the photos and looking at them I regret that I did not polish the car, I just washed it...