Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

some new toys in the mail!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by George02
I really dont care?? and sue me for wat? paying them too much money? haha ill jus throw in the stock wheel in before they come and look at it, no biggie
I really don't care that you don't care. It's your car and if you care more for looks then safety, awesome.

Last edited by RickyGD; 06-17-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Retired Moderator
wow who woulda thought that a steering wheel could cause so much bickering It's his car and his decision, so if you got nothing good to say, don't say it, simple as that. I agree that a front airbag is important, but thats my opinion and I will keep it to myself...especially after seeing my friends accident. No need to get all personal folks!

Great looking Fit BTW George!

Old 06-17-2007, 11:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
wow who woulda thought that a steering wheel could cause so much bickering It's his car and his decision, so if you got nothing good to say, don't say it, simple as that. I agree that a front airbag is important, but thats my opinion and I will keep it to myself...especially after seeing my friends accident. No need to get all personal folks!

thx Illusive, its no big deal tho

Old 06-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by George02
thx Illusive, its no big deal tho
np, I just dun wanna see this forum degenerate down to flaming and bickering like a local forum to be un-named

Old 06-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Definitely it's the owners choice whether he takes off the airbag steering wheel or not. If you're really against him taking the wheel off then you've got to ask "who are you to tell him not to do something he wants to do and try to make him feel bad about it?".

I've owned many cars which did not come with an airbag. Out of all of them the most fun was an MX-5. No airbags, no ABS... damn that was a fun car. I never once felt like I needed to install an airbag wheel to feel safe in it (not that I could do that even if I wanted to).

Personally I would be taking off the wheel not for looks, but for faster steering by using a smaller wheel as I'm not a fan of slow steering feel.

There are all walks of life. Hey I have tattoos, perhaps someone might care to remind me that they're no good for me either? I smoke and drink too, maybe some people would like to share how that can kill me as well? Not to mention jay walking sometimes... I think you get the point.

Each to their own. Let's all try to be positive. I am sure this guy KNOWS that his car will not be as safe without the airbag so why assume that he's stupid? That's not nice, so let's play nice peoples.

Peace, out.

Old 06-18-2007, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
Yo man, nice wheel. I was considering the Tunner or Corse wheel and ended up ordering the Corse wheel. I'm definatly hitting you up when mine comes.

Old 06-18-2007, 01:49 AM
5 Year Member
Nice wheel man..im plannin to change the steering wheel as well but one question, if change the wheel does the side airbag still work?

Old 06-18-2007, 02:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by feifei
Nice wheel man..im plannin to change the steering wheel as well but one question, if change the wheel does the side airbag still work?

yea they dont work off the same sensors, if you need help jus PM me b glad to assist you

Old 06-29-2007, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
that car looks really sharp man.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:25 AM
5 Year Member
lol found this thread, feelin your car a lot. I like the mugen cover.. didn't know they made them for fit, saw them for RSX's for awhile, found out they were same application!

Old 08-29-2007, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

+1
Looks great!

Old 08-29-2007, 03:05 AM

x2 ...

i cant believe how many people on here are being anal about a freaking air bag.

great, you wanna keep your air bags. FINE, keep em.

George doesnt.

If you dont like his steering wheel, stfu.

Old 08-29-2007, 04:20 AM
why do you guys care so much about the guy's steering wheel? the best safety feature you could ever have is your head. just keep your focus on driving and you would pretty much prevent or avoid any accidents even if it might have caused by other motorist.

and get that back piece painted professionally. it's little dull , nice looking fit other wise . and I'm not fan of stickers and cross brand... (mix of mugen and spoon parts) but then it's your car.. what ever works for you.

Old 08-29-2007, 04:24 AM
5 Year Member
looks clean dude... nice

Old 08-29-2007, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by darrell
why do you guys care so much about the guy's steering wheel? the best safety feature you could ever have is your head. just keep your focus on driving and you would pretty much prevent or avoid any accidents even if it might have caused by other motorist.

and get that back piece painted professionally. it's little dull , nice looking fit other wise . and I'm not fan of stickers and cross brand... (mix of mugen and spoon parts) but then it's your car.. what ever works for you.

all my spoon stuff is gone
thanks guys!

Old 08-29-2007, 04:37 PM
BUNCH OF HATERS!! The hell with airbags!!! safety is for sissies! haha

Old 08-29-2007, 05:31 PM
That's one hot Fit!
I like:
Your alloys
Your I<3 My Honda Sticker
I <3 JDM Plate frame?
The Red+Black Alloys and all the other parts you've either sprayed or bought.

Nice Fit! Looking forward to seeing more stuff dumped on there.
Just out of interest though, does your steering wheel come with all the radio controls and such?
I guess if you're confident in your driving you don't need the airbag. I'd rather sell my engine and power the car Flintstones-stlye than take out my airbag, but that's because I'm a new driver.

Take some more pics! ^^
Matt

Old 08-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Looks good! I love my Spoon Sport Sticker - except all the guys in tangs are trying to make me race! LOL!

Cat :x

Old 08-29-2007, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mattaru
That's one hot Fit!
I like:
Your alloys
Your I<3 My Honda Sticker
I <3 JDM Plate frame?
The Red+Black Alloys and all the other parts you've either sprayed or bought.

Nice Fit! Looking forward to seeing more stuff dumped on there.
Just out of interest though, does your steering wheel come with all the radio controls and such?
I guess if you're confident in your driving you don't need the airbag. I'd rather sell my engine and power the car Flintstones-stlye than take out my airbag, but that's because I'm a new driver.

Take some more pics! ^^
Matt

I never had radio controls on mine lol they only thing I had was cruise sontrol which I hate using cuz it wastes more gas. and thanks alot, the car has gone threw its changes for the better

Old 09-11-2007, 02:39 AM
Stop sweating him. Have you ever taken a airbag to the face shit hurts and leaves you all banged up. If he don't want the airbag let it be.