Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Pictures from the 3/23/08 South Florida Fit Meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by towelie
yea at night they do look "so hot" lol but at the morning they dont bother me that bad. i just wish i can wire them up so i can turn them on when ever i want. which means all day everyday . anyways ur car looks sexy and the wingless part is a major plus
Dude. if only you knew that I knew how to do the independent fog switch. Did it for my car and did it for MinimeRR.

Just swing by the house this week and well go to discount auto and part a little part that cost $7 bucks and I'll do the job for you in 5 minutes. Free of charge sir!

Last edited by SickFit; 03-24-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:08 PM
5 Year Member
Sweet meet! Hope to see most of those Fits this weekend.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SickFit
Dude. if only you knew that I knew how to do the independent fog switch. Did it for my car and did it for MinimeRR.

Just swing by the house this week and well go to discount auto and part a little part that cost $7 bucks and I'll do the job for you in 5 minutes. Free of charge sir!
can we do my g.f's also ???been wanting to but dont know how

Old 03-24-2008, 09:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Jap 07 Fit
can we do my g.f's also ???been wanting to but dont know how
Sure. Lets set a date this week. I work but maybe I can leave a bit earlier one of these days. What about thursday or Friday at around 5pm?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Retired Moderator
This thread is crazynesss lol. Am i even aloud to say nice meet in here, i may be off topic
Cars look sick guys. Fit Love your car is super clean. One of the best base's on the forum.
Ray, where your car???

Tyler

Old 03-24-2008, 11:08 PM
s.floridaa peoplee

i was wondering if any off you south florida guys aree wanting to purchase some black konigs?? cause im selling minee.. orr do u any of you guys know of a good place to paint rimsss???? let me knoww

Old 03-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by TOOL
This thread is crazynesss lol. Am i even aloud to say nice meet in here, i may be off topic
Cars look sick guys. Fit Love your car is super clean. One of the best base's on the forum.
Ray, where your car???

Tyler
haha what can we say? we love chatting

thanks tool

Old 03-24-2008, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Hey Sam. Id leave your car without the rear lip. I like the overall stance it gives the Fit.
Didnt you want my wing too? Id leave it with no wing.

Yeah I kinda like it without the rear lip,the base bumper has a little rear valence thing goin on.

But no way in hell am i leaving it spoiler less,i hate it!It looks like it has male pattern baldness or something back there,lol

I'm thinkin about getting the fit tinted before i head out there,waddya think ray?

Old 03-25-2008, 12:20 AM
iHardpark

holy shit!! you do dam when ever you have time ill swing by let me know. i always drive by your house but i never see your fit their. thanks alot now i can drive during the day without my hid's being on so they can last a little longer

Old 03-25-2008, 10:09 AM
5 Year Member
holy shit!! you do dam when ever you have time ill swing by let me know. i always drive by your house but i never see your fit their. thanks alot now i can drive during the day without my hid's being on so they can last a little longer
Yezir! lol

Anthony wants them done too. The only thing that may slow the process is finding 2 mini fuse connecters. One for you and one for Anthony. So if you think you can coordinate with Anthony and come on Thursday at 5 or Friday at 5. But I need to know by tomorrow what day you choose so I know to leave early from work.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:45 AM
All the pics. look sick thank you to everyone.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
5 Year Member
Yezir! lol

Anthony wants them done too. The only thing that may slow the process is finding 2 mini fuse connecters. One for you and one for Anthony. So if you think you can coordinate with Anthony and come on Thursday at 5 or Friday at 5. But I need to know by tomorrow what day you choose so I know to leave early from work.
thursday....thanks jay

Old 03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fit_love
haha what can we say? we love chatting

thanks tool
i second that..

Old 03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
iHardpark
Originally Posted by Jap 07 Fit
thursday....thanks jay

yea man thursday sounds cool im down

Old 03-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by TOOL
Ray, where your car???

Tyler
Uhh. It was far? Hahah! Yet all of them are coming to Orlando for our meet.
Thats in Miami man. Not to mention on Easter.

Originally Posted by sam21
Yeah I kinda like it without the rear lip,the base bumper has a little rear valence thing goin on.

But no way in hell am i leaving it spoiler less,i hate it!It looks like it has male pattern baldness or something back there,lol

I'm thinkin about getting the fit tinted before i head out there,waddya think ray?
Hahahahah!!! The Fit balding.

If you tint it, go light. White Fits need light tint IMO. Deff needs tint to cover that tan interior.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Uhh. It was far? Hahah! Yet all of them are coming to Orlando for our meet.
Thats in Miami man. Not to mention on Easter.

Hahahahah!!! The Fit balding.

If you tint it, go light. White Fits need light tint IMO. Deff needs tint to cover that tan interior.
cuz we love your fits more then you love ours lol

white fits have tan interior? im gunna have to check that out at the meet. ive never seen it tan...

Old 03-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator

white fits have tan interior? im gunna have to check that out at the meet. ive never seen it tan...
Hahah. Damn skippy!

And yes, tan interior Fits are the most common. One of the rarest color and package Fit is TW, black interior, and 5speed.
My bud Jon has a white Fit and tan interior. I get on his case ALL the time. I love it.
Trust me, you aint missin nothin Britt.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:12 PM
iHardpark

tan is an option from the dealer for some colors.but why would you want camel dick (tan) interior? lol but most of them come with black jap 07 fit's car has black guts.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:14 PM
tan is an option from the dealer for some colors.but why would you want camel dick (tan) interior? lol but most of them come with black jap 07 fit's car has black guts.
oh trust me, i would never want tan in my black fit, just thought it would look...interesting in person. i cant picture those fug patterns in tan. i dunno.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
It doesnt look too bad. I could get use to it. I just love making fun of it.

Quick Reply: Pictures from the 3/23/08 South Florida Fit Meet!!