Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

12 second All motor Honda Fit

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 03:07 AM
... that is a sponsored car with a k20 and drag radials.....

When they say Honda Fit with all motor that doesn't mean k20. That means a 1.5l in my books.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:17 AM
5 Year Member
You guys that are saying 12's isn't fast are a bunch of bench racers. Ano member took his to the track and got 19 for it being stock. It takes some effort that none of you took to get to 12's. Granted you can by a different car and get it to go 12 pretty fast, but you didn't, this guy did. For what it is, a Honda Fit, it is still impressive. Not my cup of tea, but I call it as I see it.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:40 AM
5 Year Member
it looked like the WR k20 Fit... then again i might be wrong

Old 08-14-2008, 10:19 AM
5 Year Member
12s are good enough with slicks. Alotta people have been saying the N1 K20 Fit isn't that great. Then make something better.

Last edited by Jazz it up!; 08-14-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by radareclipse
You guys that are saying 12's isn't fast are a bunch of bench racers. Ano member took his to the track and got 19 for it being stock. It takes some effort that none of you took to get to 12's. Granted you can by a different car and get it to go 12 pretty fast, but you didn't, this guy did. For what it is, a Honda Fit, it is still impressive. Not my cup of tea, but I call it as I see it.

no doubt its fast, but then again, it is a k20 with a lot of work put into it.

ek's can run 13's with just a k20 swap! but yes, i understand that most of us are bench racers, more pre-occupied with stating facts than experiencing the speed.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:32 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
Mazdaslow3's are slow. That is all.

Ray, truly, you have a dizzying concept of what is fast.

do you remember what we drive?

for stock, the speed 3 is plenty quick. fastest car in its class! (i thought you were a mazda guy too? perhaps this is where your opinion comes from eh?)

even so, stock is stock, and the speed 3 is fast.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:53 AM
There is a difference between the mazda 3 and the mazda speed 3. Not all of them are the speed 3.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:29 PM
5 Year Member
Yes speed 3 is quick its turbo 276 Hp. I was thinking about geting one but its a mazda so i went with a Honda. But for how much money they put into that car. Good number for all engine but i would not want to see the bill on how much that cost

Old 08-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by eldaino

Ray, truly, you have a dizzying concept of what is fast.

do you remember what we drive?

for stock, the speed 3 is plenty quick. fastest car in its class! (i thought you were a mazda guy too? perhaps this is where your opinion comes from eh?)

even so, stock is stock, and the speed 3 is fast.
Im just comparing them here. Modded and stock they barely break out of the 14's.
Not impressive to me. Almost all the Mazdaspeed series cars are dogs.

You all have to remember cars now a days are so advanced most of them run low 14's stock. Back when I raced 13's was the shit.
Now cars are running it off the dealer lots.

So to me, mid 13's is good, mid 12's is great, and 11's is where you want to be.
I go by MPH mostly though. Its all that really matters. Anyone can run 11's with traction. But can you back it up on the street?

Old 08-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Banned
k20 fits=g ay

l15 fit turbo=sex

Old 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM
5 Year Member
i think you need to see that fit in person to appreciate it. it is only gutted from the rear seats back, and there are know itbs. everything else still works even the jdm nav system in the car. 12.8 on drag radials is moving i car what car your in. i could do without the graphics but it also used as a show car and time attack car also. norman and the d1 guys are some cool kats. can't wait to see the new project finished.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by slr gd3
i think you need to see that fit in person to appreciate it. it is only gutted from the rear seats back, and there are know itbs. everything else still works even the jdm nav system in the car. 12.8 on drag radials is moving i car what car your in. i could do without the graphics but it also used as a show car and time attack car also. norman and the d1 guys are some cool kats. can't wait to see the new project finished.

no appreciation here, seen better.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member
Regardless, props to them for having a K20. I think if you are to go FI on L15, you need to do internal work on the SOHC L15. Or else it will stink.
The easy way out is do a K20Z3 swap. I'm actually considering this route and I perfer all-motor action greater than FI. After all, we are Honda enthusiasts eh?

Old 08-14-2008, 10:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1WayFit
Regardless, props to them for having a K20. I think if you are to go FI on L15, you need to do internal work on the SOHC L15. Or else it will stink.
The easy way out is do a K20Z3 swap. I'm actually considering this route and I perfer all-motor action greater than FI. After all, we are Honda enthusiasts eh?

how do you figure? they get up and go with no internal work. ajr fit is living proof

Old 08-14-2008, 11:36 PM
5 Year Member
Unless your Fit is running faster than that, I dont know if I would go around talking bad about that one. I dont know a damn thing about Honda performance goodies, but high 12s doesnt seem to bad to me after driving my stock Fit!

Old 08-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Vs stock, yes its fast. But its not fast for whats into the car.
Ive seen all motor B-series motors run faster. And not WORKED B-series, slightly worked. Meaning cams, headwork, no bottom end work.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
i seriously want to see an all motor l15a on a track running close to that time... but i can only dream

Old 08-16-2008, 10:36 AM
this is totally impressive. sure it is a built k20 in a fit and you would expect lower time slips on a quarter mile but what you all are not taking into consideration is that n1 concepts did not build this car for the drag strip. they use this car in super lap battles. i dont have much knowledge on specific builds but im sure that the gearing used for time attack and the gearing used on the drag strip are completely different.

sure you could take the same amount of money they put into this car and build an L15 powered car that could acieve the same if not lower times on the strip. but i can bet that your L15 powered drag car wont be able to go from a quarter mile run into a super lap battle with nothing more than a tire change and tweak of the suspension. i can also bet that your L15 powered drag car would not be any where near as nice to look at than n1's fit.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
Vs stock, yes its fast. But its not fast for whats into the car.
Ive seen all motor B-series motors run faster. And not WORKED B-series, slightly worked. Meaning cams, headwork, no bottom end work.
Both B & K-series are potent.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by F'it_ImFromTx
this is totally impressive. sure it is a built k20 in a fit and you would expect lower time slips on a quarter mile but what you all are not taking into consideration is that n1 concepts did not build this car for the drag strip. they use this car in super lap battles. i dont have much knowledge on specific builds but im sure that the gearing used for time attack and the gearing used on the drag strip are completely different.

sure you could take the same amount of money they put into this car and build an L15 powered car that could acieve the same if not lower times on the strip. but i can bet that your L15 powered drag car wont be able to go from a quarter mile run into a super lap battle with nothing more than a tire change and tweak of the suspension. i can also bet that your L15 powered drag car would not be any where near as nice to look at than n1's fit.

it is also slow on their time attacks...

Quick Reply: 12 second All motor Honda Fit