Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Now I want a Sunroof!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
nice crx any plans on boost?
Thanks! LOL! I started striping it to bare, but I will actually put it back together lightened as much as possible with some interior since I intend to use it for a commute to work. It is either 50 miles round trip on the fwy or about 70 through the canyons! Canyons win hands down since fwy is stop and go! Yes, my buddy has a collection of WRX turbos one larger than the other. He is going to "donate" one for the project. That power is the only thing missing from the equation. Koni yellow's with Kg/mm springs, ST rear sway bar, full ignition, cam, full 2.5in exhaust, DC Sport headers, Blue Point brake fluid and competition pads, 6.5lbs Fidanza flywheel,....... this thing does not need to slow down for turns unless they are hairpins! I just floor it when I start entering the corner way before reaching an apex. It was a stupendous experience taking it through Mulholland Drive at 2am with rally hood pod Hella lights 10 years ago! I miss that and since I kept it and money won't be a problem in a few months - why not! Even my wife is going crazy about it. She is already researching parts we plan on buying for it. I am a lucky guy!

Back on subject! LOL!
BMX RACR, thanks for your impute about quality. I tried finding reviews on-line, but most of the reliability problems come up from poor installation just as the most car alarms and not from the product design or there lack of.
I am sold on Webasto Finlandia! I will get it as soon as I get an '09 Fit.

Ivan