Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

aspires taffeta white fit.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 06:38 PM
5 Year Member
Looking good!!!
last time i saw your car on Granville it was still on stock wheels! lol
I agree that coils make your stance a lot better!

Old 03-20-2009, 10:36 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by chickz_magnet
Looking good!!!
last time i saw your car on Granville it was still on stock wheels! lol
I agree that coils make your stance a lot better!
I think it looked good with my stock wheels, better than my gold ones. Maybe because it's polished silver?
the coils makes my rims look bigger lol

Originally Posted by fitster
looks like someone went to IIM to pick up rims

told u they where good
It was a long drive my friend... long drive. But thanks for the introduction to IIM

Old 03-21-2009, 07:18 AM
5 Year Member
Beautiful! speechless

EDIT: Js Racing Banner! =P

Last edited by Im|Inside|Fit; 03-21-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:38 AM
5 Year Member
since it has been nice the last couple of days i decided to take some pics.

thought i should share.

cheers,

aspires

Old 04-22-2009, 02:48 AM
Banned
I didn't think the J's lip could work with the USDM bumper styling, but you've proven me wrong. Nice setup.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by junktea1
I didn't think the J's lip could work with the USDM bumper styling, but you've proven me wrong. Nice setup.
they have a kit for the usdm body. you have to specify usdm when you buy your parts. jdm won't fit on usdm and vice versa

Old 04-22-2009, 03:34 AM
5 Year Member
are you planning on getting some JDM tail lights? you just wait til i post up my pictures =) love the setup you have =) my brothers soo jealous =P whats your other plans =P

Old 04-23-2009, 04:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Im|Inside|Fit
are you planning on getting some JDM tail lights? you just wait til i post up my pictures =) love the setup you have =) my brothers soo jealous =P whats your other plans =P
i like the USDM lights more dont know why .. just do.

Im installing my JDM side mirrors Monday.
T1R 50s ver2 exhaust
turbo or K20.. i think turbo would be better cuz its cheaper lol
I would do bucket seats but storage is a problem when living in an apartment.

My car is nothing compared to yours my friend...

Old 04-23-2009, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Aspires
i like the USDM lights more dont know why .. just do.

Im installing my JDM side mirrors Monday.
T1R 50s ver2 exhaust
turbo or K20.. i think turbo would be better cuz its cheaper lol
I would do bucket seats but storage is a problem when living in an apartment.

My car is nothing compared to yours my friend...
ahh i see thats nice!!!! i want to get a bucket seat too =) but Spoon is jstu way too expensive for my blood i really want it but well see if i dont end up getting it imma ge thte rep look alike from memoryfab =P lol

nice so JDM side mirrors and t1r exhaust! sweet!!! so no more banner or stickers =P

lol yah k20 will be sweet but too much money invested... i say t1r turbo since you have other t1r parts =D and NO!!!! your car is as nice as mine maybe even better i hate your car =P so that does mean something =P

EDIT:
oh BTW....

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale...turbo-kit.html

its a sign =P

Old 04-23-2009, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
ahh i see thats nice!!!! i want to get a bucket seat too =) but Spoon is jstu way too expensive for my blood i really want it but well see if i dont end up getting it imma ge thte rep look alike from memoryfab =P lol

nice so JDM side mirrors and t1r exhaust! sweet!!! so no more banner or stickers =P

lol yah k20 will be sweet but too much money invested... i say t1r turbo since you have other t1r parts =D and NO!!!! your car is as nice as mine maybe even better i hate your car =P so that does mean something =P

EDIT: oh BTW....

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale...turbo-kit.html

its a sign =P
how much are spoon seats? whatever.. i wont look down on you for buying replica. I bought rota's over volks.. im in no possition to judge lol.

haha.. the banner.. i think im going to move away from that. i dont think the car would look as nice if i put more decals on ...

i wouldnt say better .. it just depends on what look you are looking for. But white makes everything look nicer imao. btw you can hate my car.. just dont hate me

T1R turbo - it's tempting.. but my time will come (sound familiar?)

good to hear from you again dennis.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:42 PM
5 Year Member
how much are spoon seats? whatever.. i wont look down on you for buying replica. I bought rota's over volks.. im in no possition to judge lol.

haha.. the banner.. i think im going to move away from that. i dont think the car would look as nice if i put more decals on ...

i wouldnt say better .. it just depends on what look you are looking for. But white makes everything look nicer imao. btw you can hate my car.. just dont hate me

T1R turbo - it's tempting.. but my time will come (sound familiar?)

good to hear from you again dennis.
ahh i see so no more banner or other stickers =P it jsut funny cuss when everyone see my car and my brothers their all like wow that white one looks soo cool/fast but really its excalty the same and my brother fit is faster for some reason =( LOL! but yah the freaken Spoon bucket seat is like 1800 =( *sigh*!!!!! so the rep sounds good for now =P lol i would have to loose a arm or leg for that =P

lol dont worry i dont hate you jsut yoru car cuss its freaken sick =) GRR! =P we still ahve to meet up one day and do a Spoon and Js Racing shoot =P one day! =)

so are you going turbo or thinking about supercharge? but liek i said i think ist better if you go T1R since you have t1R parts and itll be even sicker and imma hate you car even more =P LOL!

and yes it good to hear from you too so does your gf still think yoru spoilers rice =P LOL!

Old 04-24-2009, 05:23 AM
5 Year Member
$1800 for the pair? why not just get some recaros or sparcos or brides. you can find some used ones too

Old 04-24-2009, 07:28 AM
5 Year Member
ahh i see so no more banner or other stickers =P it jsut funny cuss when everyone see my car and my brothers their all like wow that white one looks soo cool/fast but really its excalty the same and my brother fit is faster for some reason =( LOL! but yah the freaken Spoon bucket seat is like 1800 =( *sigh*!!!!! so the rep sounds good for now =P lol i would have to loose a arm or leg for that =P

lol dont worry i dont hate you jsut yoru car cuss its freaken sick =) GRR! =P we still ahve to meet up one day and do a Spoon and Js Racing shoot =P one day! =)

so are you going turbo or thinking about supercharge? but liek i said i think ist better if you go T1R since you have t1R parts and itll be even sicker and imma hate you car even more =P LOL!

and yes it good to hear from you too so does your gf still think yoru spoilers rice =P LOL!

yea i get the same feed back from ppl when they see my hood and wing. Im a poser...it doesnt go any faster and trust me... i know what loosing a arm or a leg feels like after buying my gt wing.

I thought the fit cant handle the supercharger? any who.. turbo is where im leaning too. dont know which type to go for though. most likely T1R.

gf got use to the look of my wing.. but now she says i need bigger rims

Originally Posted by revd34
$1800 for the pair? why not just get some recaros or sparcos or brides. you can find some used ones too
Dennis is a spoon freak..everything on his car needs to be spoon.

Old 04-24-2009, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member
yea i get the same feed back from ppl when they see my hood and wing. Im a poser...it doesnt go any faster and trust me... i know what loosing a arm or a leg feels like after buying my gt wing.

I thought the fit cant handle the supercharger? any who.. turbo is where im leaning too. dont know which type to go for though. most likely T1R.

go with the KraftWerks supercharger. there is someone selling it on the forum brand new for $2600 but you are going to wait like everyone else for the high boost kit.

your not a poser. they just don't know what j's racing is.

keep the rims they are perfect size

Old 04-24-2009, 03:00 PM
5 Year Member
dennis should buy this spoon seat from this guy (carbon kevlar spoon bucket seat) the problem would be shipping. i don't think he really goes on the forum anymore but he does respond to e-mail:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale...eats-more.html

Old 04-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

Poser? I don't think those people know what real JDM is. Those are the same people buying Rota.

People just don't know you have good taste. I have a GT-Wing as well.

I should post up a pic of a real poser in my area that drives around with an APR aluminum style wing on his Fit. It looks.... OMG... like krap!

Old 04-24-2009, 06:51 PM
5 Year Member
Poser? I don't think those people know what real JDM is. Those are the same people buying Rota.

I should post up a pic of a real poser in my area that drives around with an APR aluminum style wing on his Fit. It looks.... OMG... like krap!
I would love to see that.. you can post that here

dennis should buy this spoon seat from this guy (carbon kevlar spoon bucket seat) the problem would be shipping. i don't think he really goes on the forum anymore but he does respond to e-mail:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale...eats-more.html
It's calling for you dennis. Its time ... Im sure calvin still has it. I bought his JDM side mirrors. Just contact him through his email.

go with the KraftWerks supercharger. there is someone selling it on the forum brand new for $2600 but you are going to wait like everyone else for the high boost kit.

your not a poser. they just don't know what j's racing is.

keep the rims they are perfect size
How much more whp does the supercharger add?

I went on the ajr site and it said for the T1R turbo "Garret AR48 Turbine 4.5 psi (135hp (AT)~145hp (MT) @ wheels)" My car is an auto... so 135hp? is it worth getting and would i be able to tell the difference in power with 135hp?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Aspire I really like your car! Pretty sweet, and it's what I was hoping to aim for so I got a pretty good idea what it's going towards!

Heh! I know what that it has some cost to it but I love my GT Wing too!!

That aluminum wing would be "interesting" to see...

Last edited by Fit Happens; 04-24-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit Happens
Aspire I really like your car! Pretty sweet, and it's what I was hoping to aim for so I got a pretty good idea what it's going towards!
thanks dude! I saw a j's racing kit on a red GD3 and it was pretty bad ass... you should do the j's usdm version --> https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...2-jdm-day.html he doesnt have the wing.. but its still good looking.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:00 PM
5 Year Member
So i changed my lug nuts to blue Rays lug nuts.
how does it look? Yay or nay?

Quick Reply: aspires taffeta white fit.