Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

The Official Taffeta White Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 06:36 PM
damn, the white looks soo good!!

Old 05-18-2006, 09:26 PM
i freakin love those Buddy Club p1 SF rims dood just posted up there

Old 05-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster

Old 05-19-2006, 12:29 AM
like the white, i have an Xb white with BLK going on,For my Fit RED, a new adventure, but well worthit, a project in the making...

Old 05-19-2006, 01:39 PM
nice colour, nice set up, keep up the modS!!

Old 05-20-2006, 07:57 PM
The pictures look great Dougie! Thanks so much for posting them. It helps tremendously with research and decision-making.

Up until now, I didn’t really have any news on the Fit front myself. All I could do was wax rhapsodic over everyone else’s news, so I hadn’t posted. But, at last, I was able to test drive one for myself today. (Been trying to for over a month - none of the dealerships in San Antonio are able to keep them in stock long enough for anyone to even get a peek at them, let alone test drive them.)

The verdict? Loved it! (of course) Put money down on a taffeta white sport with auto trans and black interior. It comes in on Tuesday.

Can’t wait!

Old 05-20-2006, 08:16 PM
i luv the white... we dont have the white in bc so i had 2 settle with the blue... and i can see u ordered from a&j.... good guys there and they know their sh!t thats the shop of choice for me and my buddies

Last edited by bigtime13; 05-20-2006 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
how much was your car dropped? I just got some 17s and they are pretty close to rubbing.. but I want to drop it w/out rubbing.. dont think thats goin to happen though.

check it out.

Old 05-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by snugFit
The pictures look great Dougie! Thanks so much for posting them. It helps tremendously with research and decision-making.

Up until now, I didn’t really have any news on the Fit front myself. All I could do was wax rhapsodic over everyone else’s news, so I hadn’t posted. But, at last, I was able to test drive one for myself today. (Been trying to for over a month - none of the dealerships in San Antonio are able to keep them in stock long enough for anyone to even get a peek at them, let alone test drive them.)

The verdict? Loved it! (of course) Put money down on a taffeta white sport with auto trans and black interior. It comes in on Tuesday.

Can’t wait!
whaaat?? damn thats fast, how long were you waiting for it for? lucky. i'm supposed to wait 60 days or less. freakin sucks. i wish i had mines now dood shoot. how much did you pay for yours btw?

Old 05-21-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by gijayne
whaaat?? damn thats fast, how long were you waiting for it for? lucky. i'm supposed to wait 60 days or less. freakin sucks. i wish i had mines now dood shoot. how much did you pay for yours btw?
I’d been calling different dealerships in the region for weeks, trying to find out when a white one would be coming in (very hard to get white or black models here; sport or base). At last, one of the dealerships had several coming in on a truck, all of which were already reserved – except for one – the one I was looking for.

The only reason I got it was because almost all of the sales people at the dealership thought the entire shipment was already reserved. However, the sales person I talked to, who was himself looking for a black Fit for his wife and checked daily on the status of shipments for that particular model, knew better.

Yep, I was lucky. I’m only having to wait 4 to 6 days. Normally, wait times have been running anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks, and I had assumed I would have to wait at least that long.

Sure hope you don’t have to wait the entire 60 days. Good luck!

Old 05-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Master FitFreaker
damn some nice white one

Old 05-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by snugFit
I’d been calling different dealerships in the region for weeks, trying to find out when a white one would be coming in (very hard to get white or black models here; sport or base). At last, one of the dealerships had several coming in on a truck, all of which were already reserved – except for one – the one I was looking for.

The only reason I got it was because almost all of the sales people at the dealership thought the entire shipment was already reserved. However, the sales person I talked to, who was himself looking for a black Fit for his wife and checked daily on the status of shipments for that particular model, knew better.

Yep, I was lucky. I’m only having to wait 4 to 6 days. Normally, wait times have been running anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks, and I had assumed I would have to wait at least that long.

Sure hope you don’t have to wait the entire 60 days. Good luck!
well thats good you lucked out there buddy. they said there weren't any of mine available so mines getting shipped stright from the factory. which is kinda cool i guess but i just hope it comes sooner

Old 05-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
Ok I finally got some time to get some pictures and edit them…

’07 USDM GD3
Advan RG’s 15x6.5
Goodyear GS D3’s 195/50/15
T1R B-Max Coilovers
J’s Racing 50RR Titanium Exhaust
J’s Racing Front Strut Bar
J’s Racing C-Pillar Bar
Spoon Sports Duracon Shiftknob
Spoon Sports Reservor Covers
Spoon Sports Lug Nuts
Spoon Sports Short Antenna

Still waiting on delivery…

J’s Racing Rear Strut Bar
J’s Racing Lower Tie Bar

Old 05-22-2006, 03:08 PM
5 Year Member
All hail dougiepants! dam that ish is dope! hows it ride?

Old 05-22-2006, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
could we see a pic from the lower rear so we can see how that exhaust looks...

Old 05-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by 07TaffetaFit
my thoughts exactly...looking at "just below the center of the bumper" shot would be fantastic(and i already drooled all over Dougs car in his other thread )15's look to be the perfect size wheel(IMHO)...i wanted to stick with 15's/debated on 16's but these pics made up my mind. (now..i just have to actually get the car)

Old 05-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
Yes I will definately have to grab these for you. I will maybe have time tomorrow night I hope...

Old 05-23-2006, 01:40 PM
Just picked up last night, time to order more parts.

what was hanging on the rearview when I arrived to pick up the car

I :heart: my Honda static cling

Broadway rearview mirror

Fit badge which will be coming off

baby girl smiling for her proud father

rock chip damage to the lip already and I only have 50 miles on the car

road kill #1, nice size Jersey mosquito

Old 05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
07TaffetaFit - Here you go...

Old 05-27-2006, 09:54 AM
5 Year Member
Looks great! I'm likin' the fact that it tucks up a bit into the chassis and the tip doesn't go past the bumper. To someone that didn't know any better it almost looks stock, but with all the performance still gained. Now if we could only hear it ....

Quick Reply: The Official Taffeta White Thread