Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

My GD3 Fit

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 09:35 AM
5 Year Member
My GD3 Fit

After being a member for a few weeks, I felt it was only right for you guys to see my ride. She is a stock Fit base model. Original driver, bought in 2007 and I have put on 142,xxxkm since day 1.

Here is a pic from my oil change a few days ago. This was a disaster. If you care to read I made a thread in General Fit Talk about what happened. "Oil change gone wrong"

I have JDM badges coming in the mail that will be going on soon. I intend to get door visors, rear LED, even 3rd brake light LED as well. Adding a JDM coin holder and black leather shift boot to replace my peeling rubber one. Other than that I have not thought of any other realistic and cheap mods to do.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  58.8 KB

Old 08-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
Nice, thoughts of lowering it and putting some rims on it ever?

Old 08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MNfit
Nice, thoughts of lowering it and putting some rims on it ever?
Yes to both your questions. I do intend to put rims. Not sure when, maybe for next spring. Money is tight and have not found rims I like.

Same money situation to lower. I would like an inch drop on coilovers as well. But these mods I think I can live without for a bit. I would rather have a rear duckbill wing and some tint on the car. And don't get me starts on the rear disc conversion that needs to get done. And that needs to be done before rims. Need to see calipers on the rear through the rim haha. Drums are dust.

Old 11-03-2013, 04:29 PM
5 Year Member
Today I was feeling great. Sun was shinning decided to head to the shop and do a JDM rear Wiper conversion. Yup, I did it haha. Only took like 30 minutes with the tea breaks I had to do lol. Its been a while since I showed some pics of my ride, so I also decided to do a lakeshore cruise and snipe some photos of my GD3. That's how good of a mood I was in. Hope you guys enjoy the scenery. And yeah I know, I could have cleaned the car before hand, but meh.

Photo outside "the shop" immediately following the JDM conversion. It's my buddy's shop, not mine.

Name:  image-4.jpeg
Views: 416
Size:  79.3 KB

After leaving the shop, hit up the good old Lakeshore Blvd and got these photos:

Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 381
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  image3.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  image5.jpeg
Views: 379
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  image6.jpeg
Views: 367
Size:  84.9 KB

Name:  image2.jpeg
Views: 335
Size:  120.0 KB

Name:  image7.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  79.3 KB

Name:  image8.jpeg
Views: 440
Size:  55.8 KB

Name:  image9.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  64.9 KB

Name:  image10.jpeg
Views: 295
Size:  88.1 KB

Old 06-13-2014, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Some pics after I did a solid wash and wax job on my Fit.

GSR Blades need to be polished. I bought em for $180 with that crappy paint job.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]http://[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GinoLicious/media/image-5.jpg.html][/URL][/IMG]

Tow hook doesn't exist anymore. It was hit and broke off lol. $15 from eBay. Not concerned. Saved my bumper.

[IMG][/IMG]

I also had purchased OEM keyless entry from Honda in Canada. Not discontinued for all you who want it. Here is a pic of the part number and box. Came with everything. Well worth it since my keyhole was having huge issues.

[IMG][/IMG]

Mod List:

OEM keyless entry
OEM leather red stitched shift knob and boot from GE fit.
JDM wiper mod.
GSR blades.
Fog lights replica OEM.
Red badges front and rear.

Last edited by GinoLicious; 06-13-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:06 AM
5 Year Member
Get yourself a nice sport lip kit and you'll be looking great! Or a duckbill spoiler cause those look awesome.

Those GSRs would look so much better with a different shade on 'em imo!

Old 06-14-2014, 03:46 AM
I just noticed that you have a different shift boot than I do. I thought it was because you had a sport model, but you're missing the ground effects. Must be a Canadian thing. Looks good! Reminds me of my car when I bought it 8 years ago.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DWils
I just noticed that you have a different shift boot than I do. I thought it was because you had a sport model, but you're missing the ground effects. Must be a Canadian thing. Looks good! Reminds me of my car when I bought it 8 years ago.
Haven't found a lip I like. Really looking at a J's Racing lip. Spoiler I think im going with a vshape one from Aj-racing. Duckbill I was going to go with originally. But now I really think the v shape looks better.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:16 AM
5 Year Member
I see you have the OEM fog lights now. Did your original bumper get destroyed?

Old 06-14-2014, 10:29 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitguy07
I see you have the OEM fog lights now. Did your original bumper get destroyed?
Original bumber is on there. I cut it for the fogs with a hack saw then sanded with a dremel. Wiring needs to be re done. All show. Do not work yet.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DWils
Shift boot was once rubber. I bought the 2009 type r knob and boot for Fit. I used a dremel and made modification to the knob. I also painted the bezel of it as well matte black. Take a look at this picture. I removed the inner ring as well. That is what the dremel was for. My rubber shift boot started to rip apart after 130,000km. Bought the leather knob and boot from rakuten and had it shipped from Japan.

Name:  image-6-1.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  51.4 KB

Newest addition is my 17% all around tint charcoal film. Had it done in Richmond Hill. Love the tint. Now I gotta wait till Friday to roll the windows down.

Name:  image-6-2.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  56.4 KB

Last edited by GinoLicious; 07-27-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by GinoLicious
Shift boot was once rubber. I bought the 2009 type r knob and boot for Fit. I used a dremel and made modification to the knob. I also painted the bezel of it as well matte black. Take a look at this picture. I removed the inner ring as well. That is what the dremel was for. My rubber shift boot started to rip apart after 130,000km. Bought the leather knob and boot from rakuten and had it shipped from Japan.

The black bezel piece looks really good, I just painted mine black last week too, looks much nicer than the silver. I just noticed the other day my rubber boot started to tear on the front side so I guess I'll be looking for a suede boot now lol

Old 07-31-2014, 09:47 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
Looking really clean and simple

Old 08-01-2014, 09:11 AM
5 Year Member
I may be wiring up my aftermarket fogs this weekend. I have had them installed since April. But they do not work. I think I have figured out the wires. Going to hook up the switch and then I am going to wire the switch into my head lights. So when my headlights are on I flick my switch and my fogs come on. Fogs have their own relay as well. Maybe I'll finally have fog lights on my fit.

V spoiler to come soon and possible DC coil overs before winter.

Old 08-10-2014, 03:22 AM
Originally Posted by GinoLicious

Newest addition is my 17% all around tint charcoal film. Had it done in Richmond Hill. Love the tint. Now I gotta wait till Friday to roll the windows down.

Great Mod on the the Shiftboot and shift knob! looks very nice!

Old 08-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Do you have a link for where you bought the shift boot?

Old 08-10-2014, 10:29 PM
5 Year Member
I like the painted shift bezel. Looks so much cleaner matte black.