Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

help

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 10:43 PM
help

my girlfriend has a 09 fit and shes probably gunna have the clunker for atleast another 5-10 years. i have know idea on in thing bout these craker jack toys. basicaly im lookin at headlights, tailights anything exterior to make it look not so whimpy and stock just sucks for it but dont know any sites and find anything using google. so any help would be nice thanks.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
shitty attitude man. get back in your iroc and gtfo

Old 11-07-2010, 10:49 PM
i drive a chevy silverado 5.3L V8 cream your car any day so dont start. all im askin is what are some sites to find custom stuff for these things cause i dont know a thing about them. i know trucks and customizing trucks. and i see a new challenge to customize so i want to take it on. i may not like little cracker jack imports but i respect customization.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Don't feed the troll.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 96chevy350
my girlfriend has a 09 fit and shes probably gunna have the clunker for atleast another 5-10 years. I have know idea on in thing bout these craker jack toys. Basicaly im lookin at headlights, tailights anything exterior to make it look not so whimpy and stock just sucks for it but dont know any sites and find anything using google. So any help would be nice thanks.
g t f o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckaaRZZZZ

Last edited by phenoyz; 06-17-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 PM
what the fuck is yalls problem yall mad cause i called them craker jack toys everyone calls imports that. im just wantin to know some sites to find stuff for the car cause i know nothin im wantin to make the car look better because stock sucks for any car

Old 11-08-2010, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
I think Joe dirt's on fitfreak. T-Tops are awesome. Rock on Dude.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:57 PM
you know as soon as yall give me some sites the sooner im gone cause trust me i dont want to be part of this queer form cause i dont drive little bitch cars the go 0-60 in what 30 second i drive true American muscle that goes 0-60 in 8 seconds trust me any weak ass comment yall come up with i can top

Old 11-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I'll feed the troll.....I own plenty of American cars 98 ta 480 hp all motor, 2 fox bodies that will rip you a new hole and the Cracker jack toy fit.....learn to respect others. Pffft the guy that thinks his truck is the end all...... 0-60 In 8 seconds is laughable at best, try again.....btw 0-60 means nothing in the corners. I'd like to see that whale of a truck against a fit in some corners

Last edited by Itsslow; 11-08-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member
0-60 in 8 seconds isn't fast and that's pretty close to what the fit will do. A v6 Accord will pretty much tromp all over an old school muscle car though.
If you really want mod info for the fit you'll find all the info you need here just by browsing this forum.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:59 PM
assholes if you read my second post on this thread i do state that i dont like the car and love to customize my truck. but i see a new challenge in customizing a fit. meaning i do have respect for all customization thats what makes up fuckin truck and car shows. if its just 400 trucks on bags thats one boring ass show got to have a fuckin varity. and btw the way ive only gotten a tune on my truck so far i cant tear it down and build it to where i want cause its a daily. and v6 accord cant touch an American muscle car with out cheater spray. a real car or truck is built on ALL motor tranny and rear end! i wasnt tryin to make a big deal out of all this shit i was honest up front that i dont like the car and so that i wouldnt get yall askin questions or anything else about the damn car im workin on. all i want was a few sites that i could go to cause i dont know any and i dont feel safe just googling cause i dont know whats real and whats not. i do know my truck shit. not these import tuners. so sorry for the big fuss. could someone help point me in a direction with some sites. and yall will never hear from me again.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:01 PM
oh and trucks can hang some corners as long as you know how to drive

Old 11-08-2010, 08:28 PM
5 Year Member
http://image.automotive.com/f/featur...ck_flipped.jpg

That's what you get for trying to keep up with a cracker jack toy...

That said, as it was mentioned earlier, if you search through this site, and give some respect to the members, you will find a lot of useful info. If you go in the group buy section, the JDP engineering hood is really good looking IMO. I also love the look of the J's racing grill... As for lights, these are pure sex http://www.aj-racing.com/shop/image.php?type=D&id=623...

For site suggestions, you can find a lot of stuff here in the for sale section, and a&j racing are a great place to start with...

BTW stop acting like a complete douche and maybe more people will chime in...

Old 11-08-2010, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
C'mon guys, help him out. I mean, after all, he told you three times he doesn't like the car. That should count for something, right?

Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 PM
thanks for the help. and like i said i didnt want this to turn in to a big ordeal so i was honest from the beginning that i dont like the car. i didnt want to get in to the discussion and someone ask me something about the car and i say dont know dont like the car and get everyone on my ass tellin to get out and i have no reason to be here cause i dont like the car. like ive said i enjoy customizing. i have grown up around cars and trucks so i do have respect for every type of customization (except putin a car on 24s and 26s and lifting it it dont look right) but i have respect because of the time and effort that goes into a car. sorry for being honest. also like i said i really didnt feel like searchin around and reading the site i was just wanting a quick in and get some info from yall and get out and leave yall alone. thanks

Old 11-08-2010, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 96Chevy350
thanks for the help. and like i said i didnt want this to turn in to a big ordeal so i was honest from the beginning that i dont like the car. i didnt want to get in to the discussion and someone ask me something about the car and i say dont know dont like the car and get everyone on my ass tellin to get out and i have no reason to be here cause i dont like the car. like ive said i enjoy customizing. i have grown up around cars and trucks so i do have respect for every type of customization (except putin a car on 24s and 26s and lifting it it dont look right) but i have respect because of the time and effort that goes into a car. sorry for being honest. also like i said i really didnt feel like searchin around and reading the site i was just wanting a quick in and get some info from yall and get out and leave yall alone. thanks
You're welcome... it is a good thing you want to customize the car... please just don't turn it into a ricer car, respect the lines of the body... If it can make you appreciate the car more well great! perhaps it will grow on you

As long as you stay cool, (and perhaps choose your words a little more wisely "hate" is a bit harsh don't you think) there's a lot of great people here that won't hesitate to help you... then you can contribute by posting pics and updates

Old 11-08-2010, 09:20 PM
trust me i aint gunna turn it in to a rice burner. and you got to admit the fit stock isnt aggressive but rather whimpy. and ive seen some pictures of projector headlights on it and it helped but i went to honda and built a fix and the mugen version makes it look aggressive. i get where you come from on the hate word.ive added 6.5 infinity kappa speakers front and back doors to the car thats it so far next is hids but waiting to see if i go with projector headlights or and stock light with a black housing and then led tailights so anyone got any other good sites.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
Stop feeding the troll

Old 11-08-2010, 10:18 PM
what are you talkin about?

Old 11-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 96Chevy350
what are you talkin about?
"the troll" is being used as reference to you. Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Quick Reply: help