Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

What site to buy coilovers in canada!? Please help.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 02:32 PM
What site to buy coilovers in canada!? Please help.

Looking to get a full coilover system on my 09 sport, wanna see where any canadians have gotten them from?

Old 07-09-2015, 02:46 PM
5 Year Member
I personally have ruin Eibach Sportline's, Buddy Club N+ and will soon be running Tokico HTS w/ Ground Controls. I typically went through a local performance shop to make the purchases, however for the Tokico HTS / Ground Controls I went through Chris at RedShift out of the US.

He was the only company in North America that could obtain everything I needed. He was extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable which provided ease of use when settling all of the smaller details such as spring rates, etc.

Old 07-10-2015, 01:30 PM
I am having the same issue in my search. I wish it was not so difficult to source parts in Canada

Old 07-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by JaySmith
I personally have ruin Eibach Sportline's, Buddy Club N+ and will soon be running Tokico HTS w/ Ground Controls. I typically went through a local performance shop to make the purchases, however for the Tokico HTS / Ground Controls I went through Chris at RedShift out of the US.

He was the only company in North America that could obtain everything I needed. He was extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable which provided ease of use when settling all of the smaller details such as spring rates, etc.
Were you happy with the drop with that setup. I tried to google that shop but it appears they got out of the aftermarket business if you go to the "Service" section.
Only reason I wanted to go with a coilover system was to get potentially more control of the drop as sometimes I find springs don't drop enough , especially with stock size rims.

Old 07-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Yeah, im looking to dump my fit. 😁 im on springs right now, and its low, but i got room for improvement.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:34 AM
If you find a good deal somewhere on coils , let me know
I can't post in the WTB section, it will not allow me, not looking to spend over 1k all in

Old 08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sidesswipe
If you find a good deal somewhere on coils , let me know
I can't post in the WTB section, it will not allow me, not looking to spend over 1k all in
Not a Canadian company but I ordered from proimporttuners.com . Got the megans for $995 shipped. I'm not slammed but i could be & the ride is almost stock @ 0 clicks but they go up to 32 clicks if you like to feel every pebble. They were fairly easy to install too.
Good luck