21.99%
08-Ch
3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

T-Shirt Design Contest to Win an IPod nano - Sponsored by C2Auto.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Thumbs up T-Shirt Design Contest to Win an IPod nano - Sponsored by C2Auto.com

We thank everyone for their hard work and excellent T-Shirt designs. It was a close count, but the winner is official.

Congratulations to fitkent for his winning entry (01-KH2)!

Click to view the T-Shirt entries.

Polls are closed.

Last edited by rmm5t; 08-07-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Design the coolest T-Shirt ever for FitFreak.net and win a New Ipod Nano courtesy of C2 Auto.com!!!
  • Entries must be in by July 15th and the top 5 entries (determined by FitFreak.net) will be displayed on FitFreak.net .
  • Registered users will vote on the top 5 entries.
  • A Winner will be announced by FitFreak.net
  • T-shirt must have artwork promoting FitFreak.net on front and back.
  • One vote per registered user.
  • Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.

Official Rules

WHO CAN ENTER?
Entry is limited to individuals who reside in a country where the Apple Ipod nano can be purchased in a local retail. Individual must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry.

HOW DO I ENTER?
  • Send us your artwork via email to (email no longer available). A minimum 200 dpi image in .GIF, .PNG, .AI or .PSD format.
  • Provide your name, FitFreak user name and contact information..
  • Questions and support will be provided through email only. Please direct any questions to (email no longer available)
Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any changes or effects caused to the entrant's computer system as a result of submitting electronic entries. Only entries submitted via email will be accepted. Entries submitted via facsimile or other express delivery services will NOT be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due or otherwise undeliverable mail, or entries that cannot be processed due to phone, network, electronic or computer hardware or software failure, or technical failures of any kind. KART Media LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner at any time during the judging process, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In the case of duplicate entries, the first entry received will be judged. By submitting your entry, you accept all contest rules and agree to be bound by the decision of FitFreak.net (KART Media LLC), which will be final.

You also agree that your original T-Shirt artwork and entry becomes the sole property of FitFreak.net (KART Media LLC), and KART Media reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer and use any or all of entry, without compensation.

Entry Requirements
  • Artwork for T-Shirt must be provided for front (10”x10”) and back of T-Shirt (10”x4”)
  • Artwork must promote FitFreak.net
  • The url FitFreak.net must appear on the front or the back and be legible from a 2ft. distance.
  • Please, no profanity, obscenity, or artwork deemed sexual or vulgar in theme.
  • Background color (T-shirt color) is of your choice. If you have versions for light and dark T-Shirts, even better!
  • Regarding "FitFreak.net" that appears in artwork - you create logo and pick/design font style.
HOW WILL ENTRIES BE JUDGED?
All entries must meet Entry Requirements. Entries must be newly created and the original artwork of the contestant. FitFreak.net will pick the top seven entries. Registered Fitfreak.net users will vote on the Top entries to determine a winner. Totals will be displayed on FitFreak.net. Most votes for entry wins. KART Media will disqualify artwork that has been previously published, such as but not limited to those in magazines, and websites and winners in national contests. Finalists will be required to certify, on information or belief, that their artwork are their original creation and have not been published or publicized and have not won a national contest. Decision of the KART Media is final in all matters relating to this Contest.

WHAT HAPPENS IF I WIN?
If you are the lucky winner, you will receive one Ipod Nano. The Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release/assignment of rights and return within 48 hours of receipt of notification. Any Winner, who does not comply with this requirement, cannot be easily located at the address or phone number provided may forfeit prize and alternate finalist may be selected.

Winner will provide original artwork to KART Media LLC. Furthermore KART Media LLC reserves the right to halt T-Shirt production at its sole discretion. The Winning entry will be posted on a dedicated page on the Internet at FitFreak.net following the competition.

T-Shirt Artwork Templates

T-Shirt Front Template

T-Shirt Back Template

Last edited by rmm5t; 09-10-2006 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:46 PM
Retired Moderator
07-MK is nice and clean, great job!

Old 07-30-2006, 06:50 PM
I feel that out of all the designs, 04-CL seem to require a lot more attentive detail and design. The others seems like it could be put together in a few. I vote 04-CL for effort

Old 07-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Master FitFreaker
02-KH3 I like the first one as well..........

Old 07-30-2006, 08:14 PM
There are some that are cool....(one maybe) But I know my design is unique and colorfull and for sure better than some that were chosen for the top 7
but you win some and you lose some....It just pisses me off that "crap" is allowed in the top 7.....but good luck to those who made it and I'll end up making my shirt for my own pleasure.

Old 07-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by chucho
There are some that are cool....(one maybe) But I know my design is unique and colorfull and for sure better than some that were chosen for the top 7
but you win some and you lose some....It just pisses me off that "crap" is allowed in the top 7.....but good luck to those who made it and I'll end up making my shirt for my own pleasure.
want to show us what yours looks like?

anyway, i voted for 7 as well. It looks best when I wear it

Old 07-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Meister19
want to show us what yours looks like?

anyway, i voted for 7 as well. It looks best when I wear it
Yeah I will but till tommorow cause I have the design at work .....Sorry if I offended anyone It just blew me up that when you know what looks good is not chosen and when you see designs that anyone can pull out of there A$$! it just blows people up....but I still will wish all who were selected luck....so stay tuned for my design and I welcome all to comment on it...and by the Way.....Design 4 kicks ass cause you can tell that they put time and effort to creat something awesome.....Vote for 4!

Old 07-30-2006, 08:54 PM
chucho, could you PM me the name and email address you submitted your design under? Thanks

Old 07-30-2006, 08:58 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
yeah I was kinda disappointed that mine was not posted either.. but thoes all look pretty good..

Old 07-30-2006, 11:46 PM
I didn't know you could submit more than one design! KH had 3 designs submitted. If I knew we could've submitted more than one, I would've submitted more.

Other than that, I'm really impressed with a couple of the designs. I don't know how some of them will be reproduceable as screenprintable designs, thou, other than making an iron-on. Multi-color screens can be costly.

Old 08-01-2006, 09:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chucho
Chucho, Your Adobe Illustrator file came over as corrupt when we tried to import it into Photoshop CS. Unfortunately, your submission had the only Illustrator files that didn't work; everyone else's submissions were fine. This is why your submission was not included. I know you resumitted your artwork to FaceYogurt. We are reviewing it and deciding what to do with your design.

Last edited by rmm5t; 08-01-2006 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Sad mine wasn't chosen... Anyway, if you're curious, here is one of my submissions:

Congrats to the choosen designs.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:19 AM
June 2007 3rd Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
"Pontopt", I actually these compared to most of the finalists. most of the finalists are to simple. I don't think those t-shirts are recognizable from far away as advertising for the Fit. Especially 07-MK.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
I like mine.. 02-JR1 hehe but.. i guess not enough other people like it to be voted on

Old 08-01-2006, 11:54 AM
pontopt.. i think your thing is pretty cool to be honest. it's done very clean and neat. One problem though, the Honda logo.. prob have to be taken out cus thats like.. apart of their.. corporate id thing and goes into not having it Re-sold.. or wat not

but i really like the overall text, very creative =).. i like it better than some on the above choices.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey whats up with that?

A lot of the voters have join dates of 07/31/06 or 08/01/06. Is it me or am i just reading it wrong. I also see that a few people voted for multiple entries. Is it not just one vote per person? It seems that people can get buddies or create new accounts to vote. Oh well. Hopefully we get a lot of votes so it will offset those ones.

PS: Can we make it more prominant that it is time to vote for Tshirts. I did not even realize voting started because the homepage tshirt contest section looked almost the same as before. Maybe add a tshirt icon or a red burst. Basically a attention getter/differentiator. Just changing the text did not work for me.

Just putting my 2 cents in.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation

02-KH3 is the shizzle!

Last edited by NCFit; 08-01-2006 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:56 PM
5 Year Member
I like the shirt designs but would rather have the website in the front and design on the back. Just a personal choice.

:P

Old 08-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by dacalac
I like the shirt designs but would rather have the website in the front and design on the back. Just a personal choice.

:P
I agree. Usually the back has the big pic and the front has the small logo/url

Quick Reply: T-Shirt Design Contest to Win an IPod nano - Sponsored by C2Auto.com