FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

VG Shark Fin Antenna >> Black Friday Special!

Old 11-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Former Vendor
VG Shark Fin Antenna >> Black Friday Special!

Visual Garage Inc. is proud to present our fully functional, custom painted and fitted AM/FM Shark Fin Antenna! We are offering group buy pricing as a Black Friday Sale on our VG Shark Fin Antennas for a limited time only! There are already many proud Honda Fit owners throughout North America and internationally who are satisfied with our VG Shark Fin Antenna. Here are some of our customers pictures with our shark fin antenna installed:

Our VG Shark Fin Antenna replaces your AM/FM whip antenna and covers your entire antenna base. When ordering, provide your car’s color code and we will paint it to match your vehicle. Installation is really easy, takes no longer than 10-15 minutes and is fully reversible should you want to remove it in the future. Reception is usually rated between a stubby antenna and the long whip antenna, but in general, within the city you shouldn’t notice a change. If you are further away from the towers, or the stations you are listening to have weaker signals, you might notice some loss.

This is the first time we’ve held a group buy without minimum quantities while offering the deepest discount, so get in on it while you can. We will take orders until Nov 30, 2008 and ship first week of December.

Our MSRP is $69USD. Shipping and handling is $12USD to North America. If you are located in Canada, sales taxes will apply. If you are located outside of North America, additional $6 for standard shipping will apply, and you have the option of adding $10 for upgraded shipping including tracking number and insurance.

To order, you must visit this order page VG Shark Fin Antenna - Order Now! and enter the log in code reserved for FitFreak forums: fitfreak5t8y

For more details on our product, please see below:

Product Info - VG Shark Fin Antenna - What Is It?
Product Pictures - VG Shark Fin Antenna - Gallery
Installation Instructions - VG Shark Fin Antenna - Installation
To find your color code - VG Shark Fin Antenna - Paint Code

Last edited by VisualGarage; 12-15-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
how is the reception compared to the stock set up? mine stock blows

Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by gimme
how is the reception compared to the stock set up? mine stock blows
Reception is usually rated between a stubby antenna and the long whip antenna, but in general, within the city you shouldn’t notice a change. If you are further away from the towers, or the stations you are listening to have weaker signals, you might notice some loss.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor
Just a few more days guys! We're prepping to have them shipped out sometime next week. Order then while you still can!

Old 12-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor
We've received many emails from customers asking if they can still get in on the sale, so we've decided to bring back the login code for as a pre-Christmas sale!

You can log in at VG Shark Fin Antenna - Order Now! and enter login code: fitfreak5t8y for the same discount as before.

Last day for orders is December 10, 2008!

Old 12-08-2008, 10:36 PM
I bought this to hide my gps antennae. Haven't installed it so I cant say much about the radio reception. But the fin cover itself, I'm pretty impressed with the quality. Paint matches, shape is good, does not look cheap at all. It does make me wonder though if I could do more to customize the little antennae inside to increase reception when I do mount it on.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the compliments! At the moment, we haven't found an easy way to increase reception with the space constraints. We have had customers try to use the antenna boosters, but we've never heard back whether it was successful or not.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Former Vendor
Oh and just a reminder that there are only two days left on this special!

We will ship these to arrive before Christmas!

Old 12-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for your participation!

Majority of orders are shipped already, and the rest are shipping in a few days! Happy Holidays!

Old 12-15-2008, 03:35 PM
any possible run soon? i missed it

Old 12-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor
Currently, no plans are made for another run on this sale as it has been extended past its original closing date already.

Check PM, thanks!