FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

Extreme Dimensions New Forum Rep

  #1  
Old 01-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Extreme Dimensions New Forum Rep

Hello FitFreak.net
My name is Bryan and I will be taking over the forum sales here at Extreme Dimensions and would like to introduce myself to the forum community. If there is anything I can help you out with please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, I will give you my 110% honest answer. For a LIMITED TIME I am allowed to offer you special discount for any Extreme Dimensions part. Please PM me for an inquiry or respond to this thread with your Part number and Zip code and I will PM you with the price and special discount we are offering.
Thank you for supporting Extreme Dimensions and I look forward to being here and helping out the community.
Bryan M.
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 30
1-888-611-AERO
[email protected]
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
 
  #2  
Old 01-03-2013, 03:21 PM
JDMchris.com's Avatar
I run THIS
5 Year Member
iTrader: (5)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Riverside
Posts: 12,411
Welcome to the forum!
 
  #3  
Old 01-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Thanks Chris! Pm replied.
 
  #4  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:30 PM
DiamondStarMonsters's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 4,424
Welcome, hopefully you have more class than the last guy they sent our way.
 
  #5  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters View Post
Welcome, hopefully you have more class than the last guy they sent our way.
I am here to help anyway I can. Let me know if there is anything I can help with everyone.
 
  #6  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 205
welcome to the forum! you have a pm sir.
 
  #7  
Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by creasechan View Post
welcome to the forum! you have a pm sir.
Thank you, Pm replied let me know how we can help.
 
  #8  
Old 01-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Member
5 Year Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Moyock, NC
Posts: 61
What parts do you have for a 2010 Fit Sport?
Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions View Post
Hello FitFreak.net
My name is Bryan and I will be taking over the forum sales here at Extreme Dimensions and would like to introduce myself to the forum community. If there is anything I can help you out with please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, I will give you my 110% honest answer. For a LIMITED TIME I am allowed to offer you special discount for any Extreme Dimensions part. Please PM me for an inquiry or respond to this thread with your Part number and Zip code and I will PM you with the price and special discount we are offering.
Thank you for supporting Extreme Dimensions and I look forward to being here and helping out the community.
Bryan M.
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 30
1-888-611-AERO
[email protected]
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
 
  #9  
Old 01-07-2013, 01:52 AM
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 12
Also curious about what parts u have for a 2010 fit sport
 
  #10  
Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 AM
FittedOnEm's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914
Bryan, make a grille for the 2012 bumper that doesn't look / fit like arse.
 
  #11  
Old 01-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by Moyock101 View Post
What parts do you have for a 2010 Fit Sport?
Originally Posted by Verholtz View Post
Also curious about what parts u have for a 2010 fit sport
Depending if your wanting to do a different front bumper, there isn't really a lot yet we have R&D yet. We are going to be adding hopefully going into more Honda GE8 parts. We do have a rear mugen design rear bumper for the GE8 you could add on.


Welcome to Extreme Dimensions :: Inventory Item :: 2009-2013 Honda Fit Duraflex Type M Rear Lip Spoiler - 1 Piece

PM me if interested in the rear bumper

Originally Posted by FittedOnEm View Post
Bryan, make a grille for the 2012 bumper that doesn't look / fit like arse.
Andrew, we can get into possibly making a grille for the GE8 if there is a lot of interest in them. What do you got in mind?

Bryan Munoz
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 30
1-888-611-AERO
[email protected]
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
 
  #12  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:32 PM
chinkyy's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 879
anything for the GD3 2007 - 2008 models?
 
  #13  
Old 01-10-2013, 03:17 AM
FittedOnEm's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914
Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions View Post
Andrew, we can get into possibly making a grille for the GE8 if there is a lot of interest in them. What do you got in mind?

Bryan Munoz
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 30
1-888-611-AERO
[email protected]
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
Something like the Mugen setup:


Or, even better, something like the J's grille from the first gen:


Fairly sure you wouldn't have much of an issue to build interest. Us 2012s don't have any grille options unless it's from the Fit Shuttle, which gets pricey.
 
  #14  
Old 01-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by FittedOnEm View Post
Something like the Mugen setup:


Or, even better, something like the J's grille from the first gen:


Fairly sure you wouldn't have much of an issue to build interest. Us 2012s don't have any grille options unless it's from the Fit Shuttle, which gets pricey.
Those are great ideas Andrew, doesn't the 08 GE8 grill fit the 2012 models? If we had a interest of people who want them.. we can do it!.

Bryan Neale
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 60
1-888-611-AERO
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
 
  #15  
Old 01-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by chinkyy View Post
anything for the GD3 2007 - 2008 models?
We have a wide variety of GD3 parts for your Fit.

GD Parts Honda Fit

Check out the link and PM me a product ID# so I can get you a forum price discount.

Bryan Neale
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 60
1-888-611-AERO
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
 
  #16  
Old 01-10-2013, 04:41 PM
FittedOnEm's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914
Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions View Post
Those are great ideas Andrew, doesn't the 08 GE8 grill fit the 2012 models? If we had a interest of people who want them.. we can do it!.

Bryan Neale
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 60
1-888-611-AERO
Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
No. The 07/08 bumper is completely different, as well as the 09-11 bumper. The only grille that fits is from the Fit shuttle, but importing parts gets pricey. Here's the original link to our interest thread:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gaug...jdp-grill.html
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...front-lip.html
 
  #17  
Old 01-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by FittedOnEm View Post
No. The 07/08 bumper is completely different, as well as the 09-11 bumper. The only grille that fits is from the Fit shuttle, but importing parts gets pricey. Here's the original link to our interest thread:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gaug...jdp-grill.html
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...front-lip.html
Good to know Andrew, I'll bring this up with the higher ups!
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.