Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Mythelogy lightweight crank pulley

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 04:36 PM
5 Year Member
Mythelogy lightweight crank pulley

Greetings fellow FitFreaks!

Let me start out by saying that i am NOT a FitFreak vendor nor do i want to be. I am fellow member trying to help you out.

I have received allot of PM's from members looking for this pulley. I got it from a member a while back who was selling them thru Mythelogy but he no longer is. I have been in contact with them for a while now after i got mine and they are top notch people. The pulley is spectacular. I have had it on my car for over 6 months (i have an A/T) and have had ZERO issues. No additional vibrations that i can notice and i have felt a very nice improvement with throttle response and overall performance. For a lengthy discussion on this pulley and pulleys in general you can check out this thread. https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-jdm-tuning-engine-modifications-swaps/9010-mythelogy-lightened-crank-pulley.html?highlight=mythelogy#post113313

That being said I am posting this thread to gauge a group by from them. I am not selling them i am just a go between between you and them. I am not trying to make money here either other than the costs i will incur to get packing supplies for shipping and i have to pay 35.00 to sign up for posting in the "Non FitFreak Vendors Group Buy" forum.

Here are the Terms:

1) At least 10 people must order the pulley or they will not ship them to me.

2) Money must be sent to me via PayPal only. Cost is 195.00 shipped anywhere in the continental US via UPS ground.

3) Once the money is sent you are COMMITTED to buying it. I cannot give refunds otherwise i will be out the money and as i said i am not selling them.

4) once we have at least 10 people and i have given them the funds it will take 2 weeks for the pulley to be made and shipped to me. Then figure another week for them to get to you.

If you agree to these terms then by all means please sign up! You will be getting a great product at a very nice discount. I paid 225 plus shipping for mine and it was worth every penny.

Peace all!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
5 Year Member
I'm in Brian!!! Put me on the list

Old 04-18-2007, 02:24 AM
5 Year Member
shipping to Canada?

Old 04-18-2007, 07:01 AM
5 Year Member
sorry continental us only.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 AM
5 Year Member
Group Buy Cancelled

Sorry folks but got some disturbing news from the member (who i will leave nameless) that used to sell for them so i am not going to get involved.

Sorry again.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:38 AM
5 Year Member
Mine is staying on and is very good quality. I have had no problems whatsoever.