Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

car care, cover your car, group buy.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member
Lightbulb car care, cover your car, group buy.

I like to buy car cover for my Fit which I have used for many years.... Perhaps we can do a group buy. when I find out how many people are interested I can contact the company. you could buy direct from them. I am sure they would give us a code number for this particular deal then every thing would not be such a trust issue.
The cover I like to have is the budge premier cover. It is made of Tyvek and is excellent to protect from sun, tree sapp and rain. When it wears in it is like a soft parashute. It is so nice to go out to the car when the pollen is dumping to find a clean car under the mess. I know you have had this problem like every one has. The link is Budge Premier Dupont Tyvek Van, SUV, TRUCK and Sta. Wagon Covers.. There are other covers you can choose from If your like.
I went to the mountaineer/sport shop to get 12 feet of line which I used to secure the cover rather then using cable.... I figure cable is over kill since the bad person could easly cut the cover around the cable... Only a stupid criminal would cut a cable rather then the cover.
I cant say enough about how much a car cover helps.... ironicly it saves lots of time and it keeps the cars paint looking new for years.... This particular cover compacts nicley(fits in a bag) when new and does a better job when broken in. I know this from experience. Just think when you go to work your car just sits there (if it is not in a garage) in the elements. Another good point is that a car that is not visible to the eye is out out of the mind of the a bad person. The saying is 'out of site out of mind'. Post a reply if you are interested... If I see enough intrest I will contact the budge dealer reagarding this something we could do. As said before the transaction would be directly with the company and not I. I will contact Budge or a dealer for budge and let you know the information. thank you. P.S. I think we should be able to get a cover for in the $60.00 doller range I am not a sales man and I know no one from the company....

Old 05-10-2007, 11:35 AM
5 Year Member
I have an interest, but I'd like to see like 8 or more folks post as well...

Old 05-10-2007, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
I"m interested... Cause i'll will be travelling for atleast a week at a time... So i will need the cover...

Old 05-17-2007, 07:57 AM
I'd be interested.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:50 AM
5 Year Member
I'm interested, count me in!

Old 06-08-2007, 12:19 PM
5 Year Member
if its less than 70 bucks, shipped, I'm in.

Old 06-10-2007, 09:37 AM
5 Year Member
If the price is reasonable, I'm in! I have no garage right now so this would be perfect! Good idea!