Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Ultra Racing Strut Bar

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member
do they come with any bolts? do they have any kind of warranty?

Old 04-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by SpokanejdmGD3
Ok so now, the prices listed on Page 1 are those the normal prices or are those the Group buy prices?

The price given in the Page 1 is actually the group buy for our strut bar but if there is a lot of joining the group buy, i will try to lower the price for you guys. The strut bar comes with all the accessories for the installation. It also comes with lifetime warranty.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by 07fitsport
do they come with any bolts? do they have any kind of warranty?

Comes with all the accessories and hardware for the installation. It comes with lifetime warranty

Old 04-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Up For Our Products

Old 04-13-2008, 11:47 AM
5 Year Member
edit: didn't see the response up above.

What am I looking at for the Front upper bar, rear upper bar, room bar and the front and rear lower 4 point braces shipped to 99205. I'd hope there would be some kind of discount for ordering all at one time.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by SpokanejdmGD3
edit: didn't see the response up above.

What am I looking at for the Front upper bar, rear upper bar, room bar and the front and rear lower 4 point braces shipped to 99205. I'd hope there would be some kind of discount for ordering all at one time.
The price for the front upper bar, room bar, rear upper bar, front lower and rear lower 4 point braces will cost you $684USD with shipping cost to your door step. How about that? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Old 04-13-2008, 07:44 PM
sorry if this has been covered already but have all of these parts been fitted onto a usdm honda fit? i would love to rock every single bar you make. the one piece design is so damn sexy! IMO one piece is the only way to go if your thinking about chassis bracing. could you tell me the price for every part you make for the fit shipped to round rock, texas, 78665.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by F'it_ImFromTx
sorry if this has been covered already but have all of these parts been fitted onto a usdm honda fit? i would love to rock every single bar you make. the one piece design is so damn sexy! IMO one piece is the only way to go if your thinking about chassis bracing. could you tell me the price for every part you make for the fit shipped to round rock, texas, 78665.
I had been sending fit strut bars to many parts of USA without any complain from them yet. Which bars are you interested in so that i can do a proper qotation for you including the freight cost. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Old 04-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by e-revs
I had been sending fit strut bars to many parts of USA without any complain from them yet. Which bars are you interested in so that i can do a proper qotation for you including the freight cost. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
well... front upper strut bar, rear upper strut bar, c-pillar bar, room bar, front 4 point lower bar, rear 4 point lower bar, 3 point fender bars, rear sway bar. is that all of them? if i missed one let me know. im trying to get every single bar that you make for the fit.

p.s.
do you do any sort of custom fabrication? i have been trying to find some one to make me a racing harness bar. one like this...

Old 04-14-2008, 11:29 AM
well... front upper strut bar, rear upper strut bar, c-pillar bar, room bar, front 4 point lower bar, rear 4 point lower bar, 3 point fender bars, rear sway bar. is that all of them? if i missed one let me know. im trying to get every single bar that you make for the fit.

p.s.
do you do any sort of custom fabrication? i have been trying to find some one to make me a racing harness bar. one like this...
If you are getting the whole set of strut bars for fit from me, i can offer you at $1146USD with DHL door to door service. How about that? As for the customisation for theracing harness bar, we can do that for you if you want. But the price will be slightly higher as it is customised, is it ok? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Old 04-15-2008, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member
ok. how much for the lower rear arm bar shipped to 94589?

and the fender braces too. thanks!

Old 05-11-2008, 04:10 AM
Originally Posted by solbrothers
ok. how much for the lower rear arm bar shipped to 94589?

and the fender braces too. thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. It will cost you around $399 USD with shipping for the rear lower arm bar and the fender bar to your side. How about that? You can made the payment through paypal. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Regards
Richard

Old 05-11-2008, 04:11 AM

p.s.
Are you still interested in getting our strut bar? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Old 05-11-2008, 11:36 AM
5 Year Member
Hi.I am leaving in Greece and i am interesting about the front strut bar.Can you tell me how much does it costs and if you can send this in Greece?

Old 05-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi,

The price for the front stut bar with the shipping will cost you around $277 USD. The shipping cost to Greece is higher. If you are able to order more bars, the shipping cost for each bar will be much cheaper. Not advisable for 1 pc to be send to Greece. Thanks

Old 05-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by e-revs
Are you still interested in getting our strut bar? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
im not to sure about the harness bar any more, im debating whether or not i want to put 4 point harnesses in a street car. but i am still interested in the other bars. lets say i placed an order tomorrow, about how long do you think it would take for me to recieve it?