Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GB: ORACLE HID Kits $155 OFF

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Is there a even cheaprer way to get brighter lights? I was told there is a bulb that make sthe same illusion as the HID's..
And 20% sound good? I cant decide..

I really want to make my fit look nice..Idk if I wanna add some nice 5spoke rims either!..

Old 08-15-2008, 10:58 PM
You can actually get HID's from VVME.COM LLC Your Best HID KIT Supplier. These are what I have in my fit, I got the 6000k Bi-Xenon's and I love them. I'd suggest buying your HID's from here because you can get them for $78.99 plus shipping, which I believe the total cost comes out to $107 or something. You could always get SilverStar headlights, which are still a halogen but they're still $20 a bulb and they burn out about once a year. Seriously give VVME a try. It may seem like a scam but it's not because my roomate also bought HID's for his Mercury Cougar here and I made sure he recieved his HID's before I ordered some. Here is the forum he goes to Hid's - NECO Forums . There are quite a few people that are pleased with the 3 day shipping from china that you get.
Well, that's all for now, sorry if I sound incoherent, I'm ridiculously tired and am about to fall asleep. PM me if you have any questions, I'm moving tomorrow but should still be able to answer you pretty quickly.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by holloway2006
You can actually get HID's from VVME.COM LLC Your Best HID KIT Supplier. These are what I have in my fit, I got the 6000k Bi-Xenon's and I love them. I'd suggest buying your HID's from here because you can get them for $78.99 plus shipping, which I believe the total cost comes out to $107 or something. You could always get SilverStar headlights, which are still a halogen but they're still $20 a bulb and they burn out about once a year. Seriously give VVME a try. It may seem like a scam but it's not because my roomate also bought HID's for his Mercury Cougar here and I made sure he recieved his HID's before I ordered some. Here is the forum he goes to Hid's - NECO Forums . There are quite a few people that are pleased with the 3 day shipping from china that you get.
Well, that's all for now, sorry if I sound incoherent, I'm ridiculously tired and am about to fall asleep. PM me if you have any questions, I'm moving tomorrow but should still be able to answer you pretty quickly.
yo stop jacking my thread!!!
those are chinese kits, and dont have the warranty my do... you cant beat a lifetime warranty

Old 08-16-2008, 01:32 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fityfit
Is there a even cheaprer way to get brighter lights? I was told there is a bulb that make sthe same illusion as the HID's..
And 20% sound good? I cant decide..

I really want to make my fit look nice..Idk if I wanna add some nice 5spoke rims either!..
get ya a set of nokya bulbs thats what i sell if someone cant afford or dont wanna pay for HIDs

Old 08-21-2008, 10:12 PM
mine showed up the other day, question for you. For the Fit fogs, use the relay harness or is fine without it?

Old 08-22-2008, 09:40 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Darkstars
mine showed up the other day, question for you. For the Fit fogs, use the relay harness or is fine without it?
you can use with or without, relay is used on dodge cars for antiflicker because of the voltage they have.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by AtticusFit
get ya a set of nokya bulbs thats what i sell if someone cant afford or dont wanna pay for HIDs
idk what to do!!!! What would you recomend?