Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Rogue Carbon Cowl Scoop and Cowl Cover interest

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 02:04 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
Originally Posted by SupaKingKoopa
can you open ur hood all the up with clearance...?
Yes the part was designed so that it wouldn't interfere with the hood.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rogue Fit
Yes the part was designed so that it wouldn't interfere with the hood.
Here's a pic with the hood opened. As Rogue said, no interference.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:22 AM
5 Year Member
How much are the plain carbon scoops?

Old 05-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by zonianjohn
I would like to get on the list for the Painted black plastic scoop.
I love what you are doing with the carbon fiber but once I put one piece of CF on my car I'll end up overdoing it!!!
My wallet isn't that deep .
YOKAI (my car) says she wants a scoop to help keep her COOL
No problem getting you a scoop, I should have one available this week. I'll send you a PM with details.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Ciggy
How much are the plain carbon scoops?

The carbon scoops are $95.00 including shipping. I currently have a couple available at the bottom of this page:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merc...tems-sale.html

Old 05-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned
Payment sent..

Sent off payment for plain black scoop ,
I'll be waiting with tools in hand!!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:41 AM
You don't need any tools for this install!!

Old 05-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Banned
Its a saying I use

Originally Posted by TurboManGT
You don't need any tools for this install!!
Actually I read the install for this and it seems that Honda made this spot for the same thing Rogue is doing.
I have seen pics from Philippines? or some Asian country where they had one of these type cowls installed.
What I would like to look into is moving the battery forward and flipping my SRI up to get the air coming in to the bay.
Even better a box that snaps to the cowl with a K&N filter in it and a water block in line.
Just a theoretical concept, but I did see the battery relocation bracket on line.
I'm just tossing a couple theories out as I am not that handy with fabrication I am more of a dreamer than a doer.

Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by zonianjohn
Actually I read the install for this and it seems that Honda made this spot for the same thing Rogue is doing.
I have seen pics from Philippines? or some Asian country where they had one of these type cowls installed.
What I would like to look into is moving the battery forward and flipping my SRI up to get the air coming in to the bay.
Even better a box that snaps to the cowl with a K&N filter in it and a water block in line.
Just a theoretical concept, but I did see the battery relocation bracket on line.
I'm just tossing a couple theories out as I am not that handy with fabrication I am more of a dreamer than a doer.
You should have your part on Sat. maybe Fri.
This was the original idea, to make a duct from the scoop to feed an air box. I know one member is working on something like this right now, if you, or anyone else, has any ideas I may be able to help out with some of the fabrication.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Banned
Got It!!!

Looser is leaviOld 06-06-2009, 11:59 AM zonianjohn zonianjohn is online now Member iTrader: (0) Join Date: May 2006 Location: Pensacola,Florida Posts: 213 Rep Power: 222543 zonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to live The Chimney Thanks guys for making up my mind Last edited by zonianjohn; Today at 03:15 AM. Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message zonianjohn View Public Profile Send a private message to zonianjohn Send email to zonianjohn Find all posts by zonianjohn Add zonianjohn to Your Contacts #9 (permalink) Add to Kyle is raaddd's Reputation Report Post Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM Kyle is raaddd's Avatar Kyle is raaddd Kyle is raaddd is online now Master FitFaker. CHEA! iTrader: (0) Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Marble Falls, TX Posts: 9,348 Rep Power: 272464 Kyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to live Mmmmm nothin' I like more than to look at pictures of stock fits! /sarcasm __________________ Flickr Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Kyle is raaddd View Public Profile Send a private message to Kyle is raaddd Find all posts by Kyle is raaddd Add Kyle is raaddd to Your Contacts #10 (permalink) Add to Gbaby2089's Reputation Report Post Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM Gbaby2089's Avatar Gbaby2089 Gbaby2089 is offline Something Awesome??? iTrader: (0) Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Small Town WI Posts: 3,317 Rep Power: 3504830 Gbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to live why pics of a stock fit...what's the point? __________________ Quote: Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3 View Post I was looking at that damn gopher thing in your sig for the longest time. I LOL'ed. HAHA. it looks like freaking mike myers. Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Gbaby2089 View Public Profile Send a private message to Gbaby2089 Find all posts by Gbaby2089 Add Gbaby2089 to Your Contacts #11 (permalink) Add to keepitpg's Reputation Report Post Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM keepitpg's Avatar keepitpg keepitpg is offline Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net iTrader: (4) Join Date: Dec 2008 Location: Monrovia, CA / SLC, UT Posts: 1,115 Rep Power: 3491052 keepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to livekeepitpg relies on Rep Points to live Send a message via Skype™ to keepitpg ...he's got an exhaust haha __________________ Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message keepitpg View Public Profile Send a private message to keepitpg Send email to keepitpg Find all posts by keepitpg Add keepitpg to Your Contacts #12 (permalink) Add to Gbaby2089's Reputation Report Post Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM Gbaby2089's Avatar Gbaby2089 Gbaby2089 is offline Something Awesome??? iTrader: (0) Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Small Town WI Posts: 3,317 Rep Power: 3504830 Gbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to liveGbaby2089 relies on Rep Points to live oh wow an axle back and a short ram sorry totally disrepected you how i could i miss that.... btw hit enter between pictures makes it soo much easier to look at __________________ Quote: Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3 View Post I was looking at that damn gopher thing in your sig for the longest time. I LOL'ed. HAHA. it looks like freaking mike myers. Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Gbaby2089 View Public Profile Send a private message to Gbaby2089 Find all posts by Gbaby2089 Add Gbaby2089 to Your Contacts #13 (permalink) Add to Kyle is raaddd's Reputation Report Post Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM Kyle is raaddd's Avatar Kyle is raaddd Kyle is raaddd is online now Master FitFaker. CHEA! iTrader: (0) Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Marble Falls, TX Posts: 9,348 Rep Power: 272464 Kyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to liveKyle is raaddd relies on Rep Points to live Haha well atleast he knows how to show off his mods... I can see exhaust in.... One picture out of the whole thread haha __________________ Flickr Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Kyle is raaddd View Public Profile Send a private message to Kyle is raaddd Find all posts by Kyle is raaddd Add Kyle is raaddd to Your Contacts #14 (permalink) Add to zonianjohn's Reputation Report Post Old Today, 03:07 AM zonianjohn zonianjohn is online now Member iTrader: (0) Join Date: May 2006 Location: Pensacola,Florida Posts: 213 Rep Power: 222543 zonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to livezonianjohn relies on Rep Points to live Well at least know I know Who hacked my acct and changed my avatar.. People are right this forum is going to the dogs! Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message zonianjohn View Public Profile Send a private message to zonianjohn Send email to zonianjohn Find all posts by zonianjohn Add zonianjohn to Your Contacts Reply vBulletin Message Cancel Changes Ads by Google Honda Floor Mats Custom Honda Floor Mats Custom Embroidery & Official Logos www. CARiD. com/ Floor-Mats Quick Reply The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Remove Text Formatting Bold Italic Underline Insert Link Insert Image Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text Decrease Size Increase Size Switch Editor Mode Options Quote message in reply? Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait « felixy69's pic ~~~56k~~~ | - » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Show Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Subscription Unsubscribe from this Thread Add a Poll Add a Poll to this Thread Display Modes Linear Mode Linear Mode Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Search this Thread Advanced Search Rate This Thread ExcellentExcellent GoodGood AverageAverage BadBad TerribleTerrible Posting Rules You may post new threads You may post replies You may not post attachments You may edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Jump User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums 1st Generation (GD 01-08) 2nd Generation (GE 08-present) Fit Pictures and Videos General Fit Talk Other Car Related Discussions Car Shows, Events, and Contests Eco FIT Front Page News Buy, Sell, Trade, Product Market Research and Group Buys Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items General For Sale Section Fit Trix Fit Trix General Discussions Fit It Yourself : Discuss Do It Yourself-Repair and Maintenance Fit Forced Induction Forum Fit JDM Tuning, Engine Modifications and Swaps Fit ICE Fit Bodywork & JDM Styling Fit Care Fit Inside Fit Shoes Fit Exhausts Fit Suspension and Brakes Fit Lighting Fit at the Track Fit Racing Honda Dealer and Honda USA Discussions Tell Honda Honda Fit Dealer Representatives Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Fit Freak Feedback Site Feedback and Suggestions Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs Off Topic Forums Off Topic Discussion Product Manufacturers for the FIT Tanabe Racing Development USA Skunk2 Racing Vendor Marketplace Forums FIT Vendor General Discussion Area FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys AJ-Racing.com A Spec Products.com PRM Racing BernardiParts.com King Motorsports Kraftwerks theljnet.com Skunk2 Racing Tire, Wheel, Brake & Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack TunerzImage Zeta Products.net North America FIT Forums & Clubs America East Alabama Community Allegheny Community Atlanta Community Carolina Community Delaware Community Florida Community Detroit Community Mid-Atlantic Community New England Community New York Community Upstate New York Community Puerto Rico Community Pennsylvania Community New Jersey Community America Central Arkansas Community St Louis Community Kansas City Community Wichita, KS Community New Orleans Community Ohio Community Oklahoma Community Colorado Community Texas Community Upper Mid-West Community Nashville Community America West Arizona Community California - Bay Area Community California - Central Community California - Sacramento Community California - Southern Community SoCal Classifieds Hawaii Community Las Vegas Community New Mexico Community Washington Community Utah Community Oregon Community For Sale - Local Pickup Only (America West) Canada Fit Forums & Clubs For Sale - Local Pickup Only Greater Calgary Community Greater Vancouver BC Community Toronto Community Mexico Fit Forums & Clubs International Fit Forums & Clubs European Fit Forums & Clubs Asia Fit Forums & Clubs 日本 ふぃっと Forums & Clubs Test Forum Go Ads by Google Super Honda Fit Deals Honda Dealers Must Clear Fit Inventory! Find New Honda Deals. Fit-Discount. 123FindACar. com Ask A Honda Mechanic 8 Honda Mechanics Are Online! Ask a Question, Get an Answer ASAP Honda.JustAnswer.com Honda Internet Prices Immediate Honda Prices Now Pensacola Mobile Panama City www.ng

Last edited by zonianjohn; 06-12-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned
How much are these?

Old 05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
ok i want a black one someone pm me so i can get one. : )

Joe

Old 05-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by junktea1
How much are these?
Prices are $95.00 for exposed carbon and $75.00 for painted black. I try to keep a couple available on this thread https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merc...tems-sale.html and if it's not there I'm continuing to produce them.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:05 PM
5 Year Member
do you still have any black cf ones left?? interested in picking one up
pm me

Old 06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
While I was working on filling orders for the cowl scoop I missed some who wanted the carbon cover, so I've started a small batch of these covers in both 1x1 and 2x2.

Let me know if you are interested or if I missed you earlier.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:45 AM
this thing is really cool, most intrested. didnt want to read all 19 pages but does it do anything or just cool to look at?

Old 06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by sbualuba
this thing is really cool, most intrested. didnt want to read all 19 pages but does it do anything or just cool to look at?
Thanks! The small covers pictured above are just for looks but the scoop, well I think that is open to debate. Some say they under the hood temps are lower, and in theory it should provide more air for the engine compartment, but I'm not making any claims or promises. Just let me know if you are interested, I've got another batch started.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:42 AM
whoo hoo mine comes tomorrow! cant wait to put on....

Old 06-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Here is a black / yellow scoop, only the second one I've made with this combo. It is available.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:00 AM
Here's another, the first orange carbon/kevlar. Still needs cleaned up but I think the color will work well.

Quick Reply: Rogue Carbon Cowl Scoop and Cowl Cover interest