Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GB on Xenith Xenon HID

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Ok I would like to purchase a set in the following week or so, just have to save up a little you know how the holidays are lol. So what would the price be and should I order through you or directly from xenith xenons, I ask because I couldn't find the bixenon kit on the site. Thanks for ll your help Peter, people like you make this forum GREAT! =D

Old 12-08-2008, 06:41 PM
5 Year Member
You can order through the website here a direct link...
Xenith Xenons - Superior Quality HIDs and World-Renowned Customer Service! See For Yourself Today!
under the bulb size pick H4 bi xenon and then pick your temp. and you are set to order! also use XX-Holiday for a $30 off!

Hope this help if not tell me!

Old 12-08-2008, 09:45 PM
So...random question...I have an '09 Fit with the standard Honda warranty. Does anyone know whether installing them myself will void any part of or all of the warranty? Thanks!

BTW, got mine tonight in the mail...waiting on my porch! Just waiting on the best answer for my warranty question before I try to install them!!!

Last edited by skytanker2003; 12-08-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
I installed my 4300k Bi-Xenon and 3000k fogs today. Absolutely love 'em!!!

Thanks again for the great deal and great product...

Aloha, Brad

Old 12-09-2008, 12:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by skytanker2003
So...random question...I have an '09 Fit with the standard Honda warranty. Does anyone know whether installing them myself will void any part of or all of the warranty? Thanks!

BTW, got mine tonight in the mail...waiting on my porch! Just waiting on the best answer for my warranty question before I try to install them!!!

Installing HID by you or any other person will void your warranty...b/c you alter the electric system in the car.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hanapaa808
I installed my 4300k Bi-Xenon and 3000k fogs today. Absolutely love 'em!!!

Thanks again for the great deal and great product...

Aloha, Brad
Good to hear! Post Picture!

Old 12-09-2008, 08:09 AM
GB on Xenith Xenon HID

Originally Posted by azncarbos
Installing HID by you or any other person will void your warranty...b/c you alter the electric system in the car.

Okay, that's what I figured. Now, do you know if it will void the full warranty, or just the electrical system coverage? The way it was explained to me is that Honda will cover a variety of different systems on the car...just wondering if they void certain systems separately or just the whole warranty...

Old 12-09-2008, 11:31 AM
5 Year Member
Just anything electric..... like battery, headlight, fuse.....

Old 12-12-2008, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
Just throwing this out there, asked for my refund, now close to 2 weeks later still nothing. What a depressing experience with this company. I'll be sure to let others know of my lousy experience with this.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
5 Year Member
Sorry you didn't get yours Rod, I hope they make things right with ya.

I have received and installed my kit (09 4300k H4 kit)...it's awesome! For those that are interested I have outlined my before/installation/after pics and other details here: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...tallation.html

Last edited by reako; 12-12-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Retired Moderator
Question

Originally Posted by Rod2Rice
Just throwing this out there, asked for my refund, now close to 2 weeks later still nothing. What a depressing experience with this company. I'll be sure to let others know of my lousy experience with this.
Interesting you say this .. becuase it has been almost 5 days since I placed my order through there site and I have yet to get a responce back from them ...asking when the order will be shipped.... I`ll give them a couple of more days..

Old 12-12-2008, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Interesting you say this .. becuase it has been almost 5 days since I placed my order through there site and I have yet to get a responce back from them ...asking when the order will be shipped.... I`ll give them a couple of more days..
Did u try sending an email to george@xenithxenons.com? I think they said this was the best way to get in touch w/them.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late response, don't know why Fitfreak doesn't send me any e-mail notifications for my subscribed threads. Anyway, I was out of town from Tuesday morning to Thursday LATE night and the only internet I had was on my Blackberry, which was very shoddy. So I'd like to apologize for any late responses and missed calls.

Rod2Rice: Your refund was issued earlier today, please let me know if there is anything else. Thank you.

reako: Thanks for the update and the install guide. Very helpful stuff

JDM_DOHC: Please PM me your order # and full name and I will give you an update on your order. Thank you.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:57 AM
5 Year Member
You've told me now 3 times that my refund was issued, still nothing.

" We have issued the refund using the newly implemented integrated
> method in our CC processing page. You should have received an
> email confirming the refund"

Where's this mysterious email?

This is by far the worst forum transaction I have ever had in many many years. I guess it should be expected. You took forever to ship something, which in my case never even happened, and now the same for the refund. What a horrible way to run a so-called business.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by XenithXenons
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late response, don't know why Fitfreak doesn't send me any e-mail notifications for my subscribed threads. Anyway, I was out of town from Tuesday morning to Thursday LATE night and the only internet I had was on my Blackberry, which was very shoddy. So I'd like to apologize for any late responses and missed calls.

Rod2Rice: Your refund was issued earlier today, please let me know if there is anything else. Thank you.

reako: Thanks for the update and the install guide. Very helpful stuff

JDM_DOHC: Please PM me your order # and full name and I will give you an update on your order. Thank you.
PM sent..... ..

Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Just FYI...talked to my dealership warranty department. The kit won't void anything unless something shorts out/breaks because of it. They actually SUGGESTED I uninstall the kit if something went wrong before I bring it in!

Also, other than the wait, everything XenithXenon has promised me has been delivered, so I would buy from them again!

Old 12-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Just installed my Hi/Lows and they look beautiful! I will need 6K fogs, but the wife said "later" so I guess it'll have to wait!

Also, XenithXenon: how do I fill out the warranty card? I read the Warranty info on your site pertaining to defective equipment, just wondering what, if anything I need to do with the card. Thanks!

Old 12-13-2008, 04:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rod2Rice
You've told me now 3 times that my refund was issued, still nothing.

" We have issued the refund using the newly implemented integrated
> method in our CC processing page. You should have received an
> email confirming the refund"

Where's this mysterious email?

This is by far the worst forum transaction I have ever had in many many years. I guess it should be expected. You took forever to ship something, which in my case never even happened, and now the same for the refund. What a horrible way to run a so-called business.

Well I'm sorry to hear you say that. A series of unfortunate events had led to the delays in the processing of your refund, but it has been done already. Also, there has only been one occasion where I told you the refund was issued, and that was when I received your e-mail on my trip. I told you that it was issued with our new CC processing page but we’ve actually had another customer who did not receive a refund when we processed it through there. I believe there are still some bugs to fix, so once I got back to the office I issued the refund manually through the website of our merchant processor. You should have received an e-mail copy of the refund receipt.

As for your comment on shipping the lights, of course it never happened, you didn't want the lights anymore. The day you requested a refund was the day all of the GB members had their lights shipped. We're not in the business of giving people the run around or lying. If anything, this whole situation was the result of a faulty process and our inattention to the refund going through. However, as soon as you got in contact with me, I made sure to take care of your situation, even when I was away on a trip with my Blackberry as my only source of communication.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:19 PM
5 Year Member
JDM_DOHC: Replied to your PM, let me know what you'd like to do, thanks!

skytanker: Thank you for your feedback and that's good to know about warranty. Shorts shouldn't be too big of a problem because you have fuses to protect you. As for your warranty card, just hold onto it. For warranty purposes, we will ask for your full name and order # along with some other confirmation so you won't need to turn it in. Thanks.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member
George,
I have been trying to contact you about pickup!
AC

Quick Reply: GB on Xenith Xenon HID