Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI on HID Kits for $110 / slim ballast kit $135

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by bacalia
do you offer the bi-xenon in 5000k?

also, i'm a newb at HIDs....does the GD3 headlight have a shield built into it? i'm not near my car and i've never looked at them closely. i want some HIDs, but i don't want too much light scatter and the other bad stuff i've heard about.
yes!..there isn't as much scatter as most of my customers think..obviously projectors on a vehicle help, but honestly it isn't too much scatter at all

im not sure if the GD3 headlight has an actual shield, ill look into it, does anyone else know or ever looked?

Old 11-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
yes, the GD has a shield.

so the balasts aren't water proof?

Old 11-04-2008, 01:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme

They are, but I mad drenched it. Lol! It was my fault. I was using a pressure washer. Plus the new ballasts are better now. And smaller too!

Old 11-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by kamakurakid
Any bad reviews and I am not interested, lighting is a safety issue and I really do not need to have a close encounter with a moose on the highway at night. Looking for function over form, and to not piss-off other drivers.

Any solid reviews or photos/videos of the lights on offer here?

Cheers
i understand the safety issue and as a supplier I would never provide my customers a light that would hinder their driving abilities. Its the most important thing to us. There are higher kelvin ratings (12k or above) that can piss off other drivers and I only recommend those for car shows.

The 5k, 6k or even 8k is okay, it is a pleasant light that is not annoying.

Here are some my actual recent customers, PM me if you want some more and I can send it

Old 11-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by gimme

just as JDM said, the ballasts AND bulbs are waterproof/weatherproof

Old 11-04-2008, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member
What about GE8s? We have a single HB2 bulb for high/low/DRL. What happens with a HID kit?

Old 11-04-2008, 06:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by neteng101
What about GE8s? We have a single HB2 bulb for high/low/DRL. What happens with a HID kit?
The kit will work, but you have to disable the DRL.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMxGE8
The kit will work, but you have to disable the DRL.
And a bi-xenon kit is required if you want to retain the highs?

Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by neteng101
And a bi-xenon kit is required if you want to retain the highs?
Correct. Almost forgot about that.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by xenonvisions
i dont see why anyone would be interested, its far more cheaper and better options than the kit currently offered..i PMd the mods but never received a response, so I'll go ahead and take a few orders and when i hear something from the mods ill sign on to be a vendor

here is my site: www.xenonvisions.com

hi, i had a few questions about your products

when you say it is cheaper and better than the kit currently offered, what kit are you referring to? xenithxenons' kit?

not to be too forward or anything, but what proof do you have that allows you to say this? do you have any certificates for quality? because i think xenithxenons has them. i'm very interested in buying my first HID kit for my car and i know a few people who've bought from xenithxenons, and they are very happy with their kits, so i just wanted to know what makes xenonvision kits better, especially with pricing not being an issue since both kits are being sold for $110.

also, the little xenon visions sticker on your ballast throws me off a bit since it looks shoddy and very ebay-ish.
why are your bulbs labeled super vision but your ballasts are labeled xenon vision? do you use different bulbs in your kits? and lastly do you have a picture that shows the whole kit (box) including the front?

thanks,

Old 11-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by cigma08

hi, i had a few questions about your products

when you say it is cheaper and better than the kit currently offered, what kit are you referring to? xenithxenons' kit?

not to be too forward or anything, but what proof do you have that allows you to say this? do you have any certificates for quality? because i think xenithxenons has them. i'm very interested in buying my first HID kit for my car and i know a few people who've bought from xenithxenons, and they are very happy with their kits, so i just wanted to know what makes xenonvision kits better, especially with pricing not being an issue since both kits are being sold for $110.

also, the little xenon visions sticker on your ballast throws me off a bit since it looks shoddy and very ebay-ish.
why are your bulbs labeled super vision but your ballasts are labeled xenon vision? do you use different bulbs in your kits? and lastly do you have a picture that shows the whole kit (box) including the front?

thanks,
im here to help and will answer your questions the best i can

i have been selling these kits 3 years with no major issues..i say "better" because i dont use kits from china b/c there parts are not of durable quality and die out rather fast ...the first 2 years I used to sell these crappy chinese kits and I had my trouble with them, they used that super vision bulbs and that picture above is of those kits (i used those pictures just to show you what an HID kit - i will post some new pics hopefully by tommorow) and NO i do not used different bulbs with my ballasts (those pics were from old kits the 1st 2 years)..now i use german designed parts with a special bulb, comes with a 1 yr warranty and you have a hired staff that is available 5 days of the week (sometimes 7 ready to help any customer and issue exchanges, if needed..

it is your choice to buy for xenithxenons and he appears to be a good company i am not refuting that..i stand by my product and the fact that i ship out 300-400 kits daily to customers, dealers and shops - i know my product and 99% of my customers are very pleased..my customer base is worldwide and my dealers range all around the country...i also offer varying colors and the new slim ballasts..i also offer a FREE relay harness if your car needs it - this is to bypass the anti-flicker some of the higher-end cars can produce

Last edited by xenonvisions; 11-05-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:30 AM
im here to help and will answer your questions the best i can

i have been selling these kits 3 years with no major issues..i say "better" because i dont use kits from china b/c there parts are not of durable quality and die out rather fast ...the first 2 years I used to sell these crappy chinese kits and I had my trouble with them, they used that super vision bulbs and that picture above is of those kits (i used those pictures just to show you what an HID kit - i will post some new pics hopefully by tommorow) and NO i do not used different bulbs with my ballasts (those pics were from old kits the 1st 2 years)..now i use german designed parts with a special bulb, comes with a 1 yr warranty and you have a hired staff that is available 5 days of the week (sometimes 7 ready to help any customer and issue exchanges, if needed..

it is your choice to buy for xenithxenons and he appears to be a good company i am not refuting that..i stand by my product and the fact that i ship out 300-400 kits daily to customers, dealers and shops - i know my product and 99% of my customers are very pleased..my customer base is worldwide and my dealers range all around the country...i also offer varying colors and the new slim ballasts..i also offer a FREE relay harness if your car needs it - this is to bypass the anti-flicker some of the higher-end cars can produce
thanks for the quick reply,

does that mean you've been selling kits for 5 years? because you say you've been selling these kits for 3 years without problem, but for the first two years you sold poor-quality Chinese kits? why would you still have a picture of the old kits after 3 years??? seems kind of weird to me. also, i've never heard of aftermarket kits being made in Germany...i thought most of them were made in southern parts of Asia like Southern China, Japan, Thailand, etc. do you have any form of documentation that shows the kits are made and assembled in Germany? it's just that i've heard of so many stores that sell german-made HIDs when in fact they're made elsewhere. i don't have a problem with china or taiwan made stuff because some are great quality, but i don't like being lied too (hope you understand). that's cool that you offer the free relay harness though, i know that will definitely be useful. i look forward to seeing pics of your new kits! thanks again

Old 11-05-2008, 02:51 PM
thanks for the quick reply,

does that mean you've been selling kits for 5 years? because you say you've been selling these kits for 3 years without problem, but for the first two years you sold poor-quality Chinese kits? why would you still have a picture of the old kits after 3 years??? seems kind of weird to me. also, i've never heard of aftermarket kits being made in Germany...i thought most of them were made in southern parts of Asia like Southern China, Japan, Thailand, etc. do you have any form of documentation that shows the kits are made and assembled in Germany? it's just that i've heard of so many stores that sell german-made HIDs when in fact they're made elsewhere. i don't have a problem with china or taiwan made stuff because some are great quality, but i don't like being lied too (hope you understand). that's cool that you offer the free relay harness though, i know that will definitely be useful. i look forward to seeing pics of your new kits! thanks again

lol, its funny to me how you join this forum yesterday (with basically all of your posts on my thread) and directly come to my thread to try to bash my sales..it seems as if you have no intention on buying but to rather discourage customers..you must be working with xenithxenons because I answered all your questions and still you tried to refute me..im not going to go back and forth with you on this forum, if you wish to discuss please call me at 214-272-0297 I would be happy to talk to you and discuss "germany" with you...

here are the pics as I promised...this is from a H7/8000k kit we shipped off this morning along with the other 257 kits...i stand by word and have been, otherwise I would not be in this business...

Old 11-05-2008, 02:53 PM
XenonVisions, HID Kits, HID, car, lights, bulbs, ballast, xenon

single beam kits: $110
bi-xenon kits: $160
slim ballast single beam kits: $135
slim ballast bi-xenon kits: $170

FREE relay harness included with orders (if your car needs it)

Old 11-05-2008, 03:28 PM
lol, its funny to me how you join this forum yesterday (with basically all of your posts on my thread) and directly come to my thread to try to bash my sales..it seems as if you have no intention on buying but to rather discourage customers..you must be working with xenithxenons because I answered all your questions and still you tried to refute me..im not going to go back and forth with you on this forum, if you wish to discuss please call me at 214-272-0297 I would be happy to talk to you and discuss "germany" with you...

here are the pics as I promised...this is from a H7/8000k kit we shipped off this morning along with the other 257 kits...i stand by word and have been, otherwise I would not be in this business...
what's funny to me is that you'd rather accuse me of working with some random HID company than answer my questions. i do want HIDs and i never decided on xenithxenons and i definitely don't work for them...if it makes you feel any better i've called and emailed a bunch of HID companies (such as xenondepot, xenonpros, 3bspecialties, etc) asking them the same questions i've asked you. sorry if you think i'm trying to "bash" on your company, but your company made it easy for me to "bash" on because of the sketchy info you're giving me. also, you didn't answer any of my questions, but created more questions for me to ask. i don't get why i can't just join a forum and ask questions -_- is it wrong to join just to ask you about your products? i have other things to do, so i can't just be on this forum posting everywhere. i only post in areas that interest me. and why put "germany" in quotation marks?

btw,
thanks for the picture, but the packaging doesn't look very sturdy. and i don't really see anything with your logo printed on the box??? or on the ballasts/bulbs...

Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned
Two questions:

Where are the kits made/assembled?

Where are the kit parts made?

For example Apple Computer has:

Designed in Cupertino, CA
Assembled in China

Old 11-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned
[QUOTE]

Dude, you too joined this forum not more than a few days ago. You are new and we are trying to determine if you are a scammer selling crap product, after all we know nothing of you or your product. If the questions are offensive to you, it is not my intention, you are guilty until we as a group determine you are a worthy seller of quality product.

Last edited by kamakurakid; 11-05-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: removed pics, wasting space
Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by kamakurakid
Two questions:

Where are the kits made/assembled?

Where are the kit parts made?

For example Apple Computer has:

Designed in Cupertino, CA
Assembled in China

Kit parts made in Germany

Kit assembled and shipped off from my warehouse in California

Old 11-05-2008, 03:48 PM
[quote=kamakurakid;483649]

Dude, you too joined this forum not more than a few days ago. You are new and we are trying to determine if you are a scammer selling crap product, after all we know nothing of you or your product. If the questions are offensive to you, it is not my intention, you are guilty until we as a group determine you are a worthy seller of quality product.
im open to answering your questions..im not a scammer trying to sell a crap product, ive proven myself showing you previous itrader ratings and even a member here with over 900 posts has bought 3 kits from me previously too and has stated the quality of the kit

if you want to discuss more in-depth please call me at 214-272-0297

Old 11-05-2008, 03:51 PM
what's funny to me is that you'd rather accuse me of working with some random HID company than answer my questions. i do want HIDs and i never decided on xenithxenons and i definitely don't work for them...if it makes you feel any better i've called and emailed a bunch of HID companies (such as xenondepot, xenonpros, 3bspecialties, etc) asking them the same questions i've asked you. sorry if you think i'm trying to "bash" on your company, but your company made it easy for me to "bash" on because of the sketchy info you're giving me. also, you didn't answer any of my questions, but created more questions for me to ask. i don't get why i can't just join a forum and ask questions -_- is it wrong to join just to ask you about your products? i have other things to do, so i can't just be on this forum posting everywhere. i only post in areas that interest me. and why put "germany" in quotation marks?

btw,
thanks for the picture, but the packaging doesn't look very sturdy. and i don't really see anything with your logo printed on the box??? or on the ballasts/bulbs...
sketchy info!!?? ive provided you all the info you requested and answered your questions...CALL ME AT 214-272-0297 an we can talk more in-depth about the kit

Quick Reply: GI on HID Kits for $110 / slim ballast kit $135