Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Would you guys be interested in a "glare-free" Bi-xenon HID kit? Around $140 SHIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by xxgotfit?xx
Cool, can I get info on a set of LUX Bi-xenon 6000k?
can i get the same info on that please?

Old 06-02-2010, 04:20 PM
5 Year Member
Tagged for interest, what is the difficulty level of installing these. I do not expect to have a problem personally but I do NOT like to hack and slash my original factory wiring just to install something aftermarket. How easy will these integrate and how sturdy are the components.

Thanks

Old 06-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
@roddy: Our LUX Bi-xenon kits will most likely be around $140 shipped for a complete kit.

@Fit4Spl: Installing the kit will be the same as installing a normal kit. The only difference is the ability to adjust the length of the bulbs via an adjustment knob on the base of the bulb. You will not need to splice or cut any wiring, everything will be plug and play.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:48 PM
sounds good. do you already have an application for our cars?

are these ready for purchase already?

Old 06-03-2010, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member
subscribed

Old 06-04-2010, 03:09 PM
5 Year Member
@roddy: Yes we are working on the H4 bulb size. We actually had them available for a very very short while but removed them from our product line because our manufacturer notified us of a small problem they found with the adjustment knob, making them less fluid in movement. We are now redoing the mold for the H4 bulb size and will have these bulbs available very soon. If you'd like, we can have you order it from our "hidden" product page OR I can notify you via PM when they are available.

@baylorbro: Thank you. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Old 06-04-2010, 03:28 PM
yes please just pm me when they are ready. how do the manual adjustments work? is it just a knob or something?

Old 06-05-2010, 01:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by roddy
yes please just pm me when they are ready. how do the manual adjustments work? is it just a knob or something?
Will do!

Yes it's a small knob on the bottom of the bulb base that allows you to adjust the length of the bulb. The high-beam function is still retained but instead of the bulb shifting positions in the traditional directions, it tilts instead.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:55 PM
5 Year Member
hmm might be interested. just to be clear tho that the kit doenst come with projector lens right?

Old 06-10-2010, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chubbykai
hmm might be interested. just to be clear tho that the kit doenst come with projector lens right?
Yes there are no projectors involved with the glare-adjusting mechanism.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 AM
5 Year Member
i'm definitely in need. What's the eta on these? If it's sooner than later, i'm in.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by linus011
i'm definitely in need. What's the eta on these? If it's sooner than later, i'm in.
Great! I want to say 2 weeks since they're doing the mold to improve on the design of the bulb... I'll do my best to keep you guys updated.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
Hello all!

Just wanted to update everyone really quickly that the entire Xenith Xenons staff (not really that many people.. just me and my friend a handful of people who help us pack! lol) will be out until next Thursday afternoon for a business trip.

I will have my laptop handy to answer all forum inquiries, although e-mail will be limited because they go straight to our desktops at work (Outlook). We're also leaving our company cell there to take voicemails. This is important to note because no one will be available process orders starting today until next Thursday... however we are awaiting delivery of a new shipment to fulfill backorders so THOSE will be processed, just not new orders.

Sorry for the inconvenience and short notice everyone! Thanks again for all that you do to support us, we can't wait to release new products for you guys

Best,
George

Old 08-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Any updates at all?

Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Blue-Civic-Hybrid
Any updates at all?
We're going to be releasing some of our glare-adjustable kits for the H4 Bi-xenon application very soon. The only difference is the mechanism at which we achieve the adjustability aspect of the HID kit, but the function and results will remain the same. I'll post as soon we have news and photos of the product.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Do you happen to know where I could get just the glass for my foglights? I'm still waiting to pick up these new HID kits...

Old 09-11-2010, 12:05 AM
5 Year Member
Do you happen to know where I could get just the glass for my foglights? I'm still waiting to pick up these new HID kits...
What glass are you referring to?

Old 09-11-2010, 08:09 PM
My drivers side fog lens cracked and shattered. I found some threads on here on how to repair it and I just fixed it today.

Any timeline on those H4 LUX hids yet?

Old 09-13-2010, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
My drivers side fog lens cracked and shattered. I found some threads on here on how to repair it and I just fixed it today.

Any timeline on those H4 LUX hids yet?
Oh okay, well glad to hear you got it fixed!

The H4 LUX is not going to be happening anymore simply due to a design/function problem. It's almost impossible to keep the H4 Bi-xenon function while allowing vertical adjustment of the bulb via remote. There isn't enough room for both systems. We're working on a manually-adjustable H4 Bi-xenon at the moment and the progress is looking very promising

Old 10-22-2010, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
Can i get a quote for the 3G Xenon Hi/Lo HID 9003/H4/HB2 kit shipped to 11746?

I saw you have a sale on your site but can you do any better for the forums? like maybe free shipping or something like that?

Quick Reply: Would you guys be interested in a "glare-free" Bi-xenon HID kit? Around $140 SHIPPED