Item search

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Item search

Hello everyone. I'm currently in the search for items to improve my enjoyment of a 2015 Honda Fit Lx. I first bought K&N cabin and air filters and all weather OEM floor mats. Nice additions but I want to get a cargo mat as my next step. I read from other posts that there is a mat that also extends to the backside of the rear seats for a complete cover for when I have the seats down for more space. I've looked high and low but haven't found anything like that. Perhaps I was wrong or misunderstood. Would anyone have more information or be willing to help me out??

After I took care of that part, I was considering a radio/speakers upgrade or try to decide between a Acuity 9th Gen Civic Stage 1 shift kit or Buddy Club Racing Spec Quick Shift Kit with K-Tuned Bushings. I'm looking at the shift changes because I want a much more firmer shift experience that it currently lacking. Perhaps it just be being spoiled from having a 2000 Civic Ex that I had with bushings for the shifter. It was a simple SOHC gas saver that I did so much work on before it got stolen and I want to do the same with my Fit.

Your thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by Spartan_1337; 02-06-2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:03 PM
5 Year Member
08U43-T5A-100 - Rear Seatback Protector

Old 02-04-2019, 08:17 PM
5 Year Member
I have those and they're not bad. They just attach with Velcro and bungee cord

Old 02-04-2019, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the information and feedback. Sounds like a good item to pick up soon for me. I think the shifter upgrades might be a better idea. Any opinions or suggestions??

Old 02-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Passing the time at work and just wanted to say thanks for the laugh... "I want a much more firmer shit experience"

Old 02-06-2019, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by DaveD912
Passing the time at work and just wanted to say thanks for the laugh... "I want a much more firmer shit experience"
LMAO!!!! That wasn't intended but glad I could provide. It has been corrected though. With that being said, I think I will try to decide on getting just the bushings or the short shifter with bushings combo. If the bushings will tighten things up on their own I can live with just those, but it if is just a small improvement, I won't stop putting the money down for the kit.

Any users that have done either willing to let me hear some feedback from the changes???

Old 02-09-2019, 12:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Spartan_1337
... decide between a Acuity 9th Gen Civic Stage 1 shift kit or Buddy Club Racing Spec Quick Shift Kit with K-Tuned Bushings. I'm looking at the shift changes because I want a much more firmer shift experience that it currently lacking...
The Acuity 9th Gen or Tenth Gen Civic shifter will NOT work on the GK. I will give you a heads up that Acuity has a short shifter assembly in the works. So... might want to hold off on those upgrades right now

Old 02-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by nisco
The Acuity 9th Gen or Tenth Gen Civic shifter will NOT work on the GK. I will give you a heads up that Acuity has a short shifter assembly in the works. So... might want to hold off on those upgrades right now
Awesome. That's good to hear. I was looking at the Buddy Club kit. Did anyone have any problems with that one? Otherwise, I'd be willing to wait on Acuity.

Old 02-11-2019, 12:08 AM
5 Year Member
The Buddy Club shifter wasn't developed for the GK specifically. It was just a modified version of the CRZ shifter that they had. I believe it also had no adjustability to the throw, height and angle of the lever as well. The BC shifter was also made from plastic which was sturdy but still has the potential to flex. The Acuity one will be an all metal construction, possibly not anodized like the 9thgen and 10thgen but a powder coated instead to keep costs down. It will also be the same architecture as the 10th Gen shifter which has received great reviews so far. I'll probably make a thread regarding the GK shifter once the project starts moving along.

Originally Posted by Spartan_1337
Awesome. That's good to hear. I was looking at the Buddy Club kit. Did anyone have any problems with that one? Otherwise, I'd be willing to wait on Acuity.

Old 02-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by nisco
The Buddy Club shifter wasn't developed for the GK specifically. It was just a modified version of the CRZ shifter that they had. I believe it also had no adjustability to the throw, height and angle of the lever as well. The BC shifter was also made from plastic which was sturdy but still has the potential to flex. The Acuity one will be an all metal construction, possibly not anodized like the 9thgen and 10thgen but a powder coated instead to keep costs down. It will also be the same architecture as the 10th Gen shifter which has received great reviews so far. I'll probably make a thread regarding the GK shifter once the project starts moving along.
I can't wait to hear and see that become available. Do you think Acuity will include a shift knob? Maybe that's one item I can get for now until it's finished. I like the Skunk2 model or a simple ball design. Opinions?