General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

finally found my fit!!!!!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 04:34 PM
5 Year Member
finally found my fit!!!!!!!

hey guys need to know why it was so hard to find the white fit with black interior in the five speed trim. i loooked and looked and finally in bakersfield they have one coming in next month first or second week not sure yet but i put a down on it so i can be the one to buy it. does anyone know the numbers on how many fits have been sold. maybe i have a limited number of the ones built. thanks

Old 02-07-2007, 05:07 PM
5 Year Member
Does it really matter?? We all purchased a ECONOMY CAR not a $450000.00 Limited availability Porsche CarreraGt.... Enjoy the car for what it is good reliable transportation....

Old 02-07-2007, 06:35 PM
5 speeds in sport trim in general are hard to find. honda seems to have pushed out more Autos than anything. since you put a down you should be getting a VIN # from your dealer. once you get it you can see for yourself how many fits were built.....look at last 5-6 digits in vin and thatll be what number car you have.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member
thanks in all i will enjoy it as i saw this thing in japan some time ago. i was in okinawa when i saw it and other cars that are not here yet and probably wont make it here. ill call and ask about the vin number then ill go from there. let see if anything else comes up.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:11 PM
you guys do know that the automatic has 5 speed right?... 5 speed= 5 gears. say manual instead ftw plz lol

Old 02-07-2007, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by superfatfit
hey guys need to know why it was so hard to find the white fit with black interior in the five speed trim. i loooked and looked and finally in bakersfield they have one coming in next month first or second week not sure yet but i put a down on it so i can be the one to buy it. does anyone know the numbers on how many fits have been sold. maybe i have a limited number of the ones built. thanks
I ordered my white with black interior, manual trans, sport on june 30th. It came in on the first week of december and it had BEIGE interior. I wanted to like it so bad, because I had been waiting 5 months for it to come, but I couldn't spend that money on a car I didn't 100% want. Now I am waiting on order #2, which should be getting built in Japan within the next few weeks.

When my salesman and I (and also me at home on every sort of website to find new cars) were looking for a white/black/manual/sport in December, there wasn't a single one anywhere in Honda's system, including incoming cars.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:34 AM
I ordered the same exact Fit. MT Sport TW w/ black interior. And according to my guy he said it should be here by the end of this month or beginning of next month. I ordered it December 1st, and have been looking since September, I hope the car your talking about isnt my car. Haha

Old 02-08-2007, 06:32 AM
5 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by Harry_Fit
I ordered the same exact Fit. MT Sport TW w/ black interior. And according to my guy he said it should be here by the end of this month or beginning of next month. I ordered it December 1st, and have been looking since September, I hope the car your talking about isnt my car. Haha

well i ordered it from the bakersfield dealer ship and i spoke to albert. he said the same thing its being built now and should be here late first week of march to middle of march and i do also hope your kiding about that this might be your car because i put a down payment on it already so no one else can touch it before i do........ well anyone else that can tell me where to get one sooner that would be swell.