General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Body Side Molding -- Show Me Yours

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Skip the pillar posts and go for that front grille. AND get the chrome trim that would surround the "H" logo and has the wings. That would look way better than the chrome on the Luxe'ster. Who can make that kind of thing?

I like the idea of the door handle trim, as it will actually be helpful too. It will help keep that area from being scratched AND help people to FIND the door handles in the dark.

I had a black Corvette that had chrome handles, looked like this car, but I had a black interior and the big block:
http://www.uscorvettes.com/cardetail.php?listcar=20

Not a lot of chrome. And what was there that was chrome really showed up nicely. Thin front bumper. The bumperettes on the back. The sides were just the metal trim at the bottom, not chromed. But the handles were chromed.

If you want a bit more shine, you add in the heavy chrome license plate frames, no names, no logos, just a nice solid, shiny frame. This one would be great:
Omega Luxury Wheels, DVS Wheels, 51Fifty Wheels

Scroll down to the plain, heavy one. No chains, eagles, palm trees. The plain one is gorgeous. Classic. That's ALL you'd need for chrome.