General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Do You LOVE The FIT??? Then DEFEND The FIT...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by fitforlifester
MSG DELETED
Great...another rascist cop. Just what the world needs now! Why am I not surprised that you live in Tennessee? When will they stop putting these guys on the force?

Last edited by FaceYogurt; 04-06-2006 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:03 PM
fitforlifster,

No personal attacks on this forum. Please edit your original post. Thanks

Old 04-05-2006, 05:18 PM
f64
Originally Posted by hen88
Great...another rascist cop. Just what the world needs now! Why am I not surprised that you live in Tennessee? When will they stop putting these guys on the force?
They're so enthusiastic about their job, it's hard not to.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Holy crap! I mentioned something in another post about ignorance increasing the further south you get past the Mason-Dixon line, but that was just a joke from the past. But damn! It's the present and things seemingly haven't changed.

Reminds me of Hazzard County Sheriffs. We are carguys here and that Domestic/Dumbmestic kinda talk belongs to the NASCAR-TRACTOR PULL-MONSTER TRUCK Hardcore fans.

Old 04-05-2006, 10:37 PM
This is nice!

Originally Posted by FaceYogurt
fitforlifster,

No personal attacks on this forum. Please edit your original post. Thanks
No personal attacks but the post about retarded kids stays-hmmm. MYRIH

Old 04-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by mav
If you think that is bad you should see Honda S2000 owners bashing the Fit...

"Seriously, if there's a sequal to the 40 Year Old Virgin, I bet Steve Carroll trades his bike in on a Fit. I think the Fit is kinda like a modern moped. Sure, it's probably gonna be pretty fun to drive, and your friends might agree in private, but in public, everyone's gonna laugh at you."

"Car and Driver's lane change test ain't gonna make the girls at the bar stop laughing at you. It's a shame, because I'm sure it's a great car. But that doesn't overcome the "I'm a loser" image it portrays, to me."

"But a pocket protector and a palm pilot clipped to your belt are real practical, too! That doesn't make them cool! Just like a Toyota Echo or a Geo Metro aren't, even though they are practical. As far as the commuter aspect, you've got a 1g MR2 in your sig that I assume you get 30mpg in now, right? THAT is a cool commuter car. Even a used Civic (I used to get 34mpg combined in my 98 EX 5-speed sedan) or something, though slightly dorky, is 1000x cooler than the Fit. My prediction? It follows the Xb and the Element as THE car to have in the 55+ "Active Adult" communities."

"2002 RSX = $15,000 vs 2006 Fit = ~$15,000. I'd be all over that Acura."

"Sorry, I'm of the mind that no such thing exists. Honestly, the urge to put performance mods on one of these miniminivans baffles me...why not start out with something meant to be fast?"

And my personal favorite...

"Remember this guy?

And what he drove?

The Fit reminds me of a modern Isetta."

Yikes! Outed on another forum!

I'm the offending S2ki.com poster (except that comparo with the RSX; I compared it with an '01 Accord sedan..), but don't blame the S2000 drivers, even though I hang out there, I drive an Acura TSX (the TSX forum tends to be full of teenagers trying to figure out how to convert their TSX to a "JDM Accord" and figuring out which Mugen plug cover matches their $150 jeans the best, so I don't go there much).

I didn't come to flame, but to give y'all a chance to take a fair shot. Like I said in some of those quotes, I think the fit is a pretty cool little car, but it's just too nerdy for my tastes. Don't feel bad, I'm a closeted Mini Cooper S lover too, but have too much of a "manly image" to drive one, so you are all in good company. Does that make me insecure? Maybe, I dunno.

Anyways, I don't expect a warm welcome, but it's all in good fun, I'm just gonna go poke around quietly now...commence flogging me.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:59 PM
"The Fit reminds me of a modern Isetta."

Regardless of what network stooges think, the Isetta is an iconic vehicle. For those in the know, driving one was the working man's answer (middle finger?) to those big Mercedes of yore. Sort of like the Fit vs. SUV's.

P.S. What?...can't we say ****ogy without it being interpreted as a four letter word for poop-shoot?!

Last edited by Green Lightning; 04-06-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:23 AM
Damn, looks like I'll have to rely on my 12" cock....wait huh WTF? hahaha this thread is teh sux0r.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member
If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't be laughing at anyone else. What has the world come to when even the slightest criticism is unacceptable. I am looking forward to going back to the U.S., after six years abroad, for several reasons. One of those reasons will not be the ultra PC crowd that scorns me for speaking my mind. I'm not that old, but I remember when the garbage man was just that, not a sanitation engineer. US society has been PC'd and dumbed-down too far. Is it any wonder we are falling behind the rest of the world. Chris, you can call my Fit and me any name you like. Dump all the criticism and jokes you can think of, and I won't care. If I think of any sharp-witted remarks about TSX and drivers of same, I won't hesitate to throw that out either. When we are done, I will buy you a beer and consider you a friend.

Old 04-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Has the tear gas cleared the room as yet, it's getting hot with my mask on?

Old 04-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by oldspark
No personal attacks but the post about retarded kids stays-hmmm. MYRIH
Good point. It as pretty tasteless in my opinion.

Old 04-07-2006, 08:52 AM
mav
A fews thoughts from the "evil asshole"...

Having to resort to racism is pathetic.

The retard picture, well thats just a long time internet classic. My intention wasn't to insult anyone but if you do feel offended, then boohoo on you. Get a sense of humor.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:39 AM
this isnt about me but the jerk called mav. i vote to ban mav now! he doesnt do anythig here except be a jerk and post tasteles pic of retarded children.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:55 AM
and the pics that you post of your s2k and m3 are fake. admit it they are photochoped. if you have a s2k and m3 then post more pics of them with you in it holding up a sign that said i love fit freaks. anyhow even if you do the fit is a way better car than yours overpriced caca cars. its cheaper, get better gas and the seats can go up and down.

Old 04-07-2006, 10:19 AM
gtg. off to work to beat down and arest some more asian punks like mav. i'll be thinking of you tommy chin chang today. hope when i come back online tomorrow mav will be banned. later.

oh and mav since i know your name and you live in miami, i ran you throuh our databasse so i know your ss #, license #, where you live and everything about you. dont be shocked if i decide to come visit you when i take my vacation to maimi. lol

Old 04-07-2006, 12:41 PM
5 Year Member
Dude, this is dumb. Personal threats and such. Can we get this thread locked?

Old 04-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Hot damn, the real first flame war on this forum!!! omg teh joy.

Old 04-07-2006, 03:57 PM
fitforlifester, I hope you are just screwing around. Making threats online is a definate nono. We do capture all user information and if needed, we will turn it over to the authorities.