General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

So tired of "street racer" hondas...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Nah, no running boards! Its art deco like crazy though. Sorry for the humongous pic, its all I have of it before I started resto-modding it a year ago. Three speed column shift, try explaining that to the kids at the show and shine!

Old 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
Nah, no running boards! Its art deco like crazy though. Sorry for the humongous pic, its all I have of it before I started resto-modding it a year ago. Three speed column shift, try explaining that to the kids at the show and shine!
haha. yeah I think my monitor here at work is pretty crappy. colors have a red tint to it. I just saw the grille and head lights and thought about firing a BAR out the window while driving. LOL.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
dumbass did i ever say shit about my car being fast in a straight line? no, then go fuck yourself.....you try to start shit with me in every single thread

Shut the fuck up.

and if your solstice is so modified, mod list please?
Gbaby why so fired up? take that tampon out of your ass and realize you attacked first.

its so easy to claim this and that tit and tat when you are on a forum but, the initial reaction of someone stating your car is lame in a sarcastic manner you get defensive and start cursing up a storm.

seriously? if you have such negative views on certain members why even visit FF.net when you DONT EVEN OWN A FIT or have future plans of purchasing one or be helpful?

ive been on this forum for about 5 months now and noticed most of your comments are negative and hateful.

p.s. cool it on the pms.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:43 PM
I feel like Spencer Tracy every time i sit in the thing! You'll never catch me copper, yeah see!

Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JJIN
Gbaby why so fired up? take that tampon out of your ass and realize you attacked first.

its so easy to claim this and that tit and tat when you are on a forum but, the initial reaction of someone stating your car is lame in a sarcastic manner you get defensive and start cursing up a storm.

seriously? if you have such negative views on certain members why even visit FF.net when you DONT EVEN OWN A FIT or have future plans of purchasing one or be helpful?

ive been on this forum for about 5 months now and noticed most of your comments are negative and hateful.

p.s. cool it on the pms.
hmm i'll address this point by point

I didn't attack first the guy was proud of street racing, wow you're cool

sarcasm font? Hmm i don't think there is one, leave sarcasm for the real world

I visit FF.net because there are a good number of cool people on the forum and I like to check on their progress and just kinda 'chat' with them

I do plan on owning a Fit in the future, hence why I joined the site

You've been here 5 months, I've been here 2 years.....for some reason I feel like you haven't seen all my posts

Also, I'm only negative when people are using knock-off wheels or there car just straight up looks like garbage in my opinion

btw I'm not the most helpful member I know this but when I know something that helps I almost always post up said info

Old 04-16-2010, 10:14 PM
First of all, foul mouth, I don't ever recall responding to anything in any other thread you have posted. I do not respond to people who can't conduct themselves without profanity. So...go take a hike.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Grtpumpkin...Good looking Caddy!

Old 04-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Oh, Gbaby, I will respond to this, in spite of your language..It doesn't take much to get a Solstice to blow away most ricers. They do that well enough right out of the barn. But... Try Supercharged, lowered, backbone and a few other goodies. So,,,foul mouth again, take a hike. But as I said, if one of my Sols ( I have more than one) doesn't get them, my Charger will. But that is only on a race track. It don't stop, and it don't turn, but it sure goes like a rocket. A Hemi and dual quads take care of any ricer made.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by citabria7
Oh, Gbaby, I will respond to this, in spite of your language..It doesn't take much to get a Solstice to blow away most ricers. They do that well enough right out of the barn. But... Try Supercharged, lowered, backbone and a few other goodies. So,,,foul mouth again, take a hike. But as I said, if one of my Sols ( I have more than one) doesn't get them, my Charger will. But that is only on a race track. It don't stop, and it don't turn, but it sure goes like a rocket. A Hemi and dual quads take care of any ricer made.
yes I'm sure your Hemi Charger will completely decimate any EVO, STi/STI, GT-R, Supra, 300zx, RX-7.....because I'm thinking any of those built will tear your Charger apart and take a turn without slowing to 15 mph

Also for the Solstice

Miata/MX5 > Solstice

Old 04-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Banned
oh and can't forget about Civics, it's not like you can run 12's on an sohc d-series for under 5k dollars invested

let's see any american car do that

btw that's including buying the car

Old 04-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Hemis were not built to turn, but demolish any foolish enough to drag one. The Sol will take care of the twisties

Old 04-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Banned
Like i said, any decently built example of any of those will rape your hemi, and solstices aren't real sports cars

Old 04-17-2010, 12:42 AM
A decently built ricer will "rape" a 426 Hemi? What planet did you just drop in from?
Here, however is the 64 dollar question: What have YOU got? (or have you been smoking that funny stuff?)

Old 04-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Banned
Well let's see I'm a high school kid who pays for his own car, college, and phone so I'd say having wheels that cost 3k new is pretty good and btw you sound like an old hick who thinks that america can do no wrong, you do realize stock 60's muscle cars run near the same time 0-60 as a stock 09 camry se

did you know that in purpose built evo's and supras 9's are common place and tens don't take that much modification

also, what do i have? i have a plain old 2003 galant that I would take over a solstice every day of the week

Old 04-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Kid, you have been reading too many magazines and don't have enough experience. You foul mouth is a dead give-away to what you are. In any event, when you grow up, and actually get a car for the forum you are answering to, and have done something with your life, other than shoot your mouth off, see me again. I have better things to do than deal with you. Oh, and as far as America doing no wrong...I fought for my country, and I EARNED my freedom. What have YOU done to earn the right to shoot your mouth off about something you know so little about?

Last edited by citabria7; 04-17-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:12 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by citabria7
Kid, you have been reading too many magazines and don't have enough experience. You foul mouth is a dead give-away to what you are. In any event, when you grow up, and actually get a car for the forum you are answering to, and have done something with your life, other than shoot your mouth off, see me again. I have better things to do than deal with you. Oh, and as far as America doing no wrong...I fought for my country, and I EARNED my freedom. What have YOU done to earn the right to shoot your mouth off about something you know so little about?
Oh so now fighting in a war is the only way to earn freedom? Well I'm sorry I don't see the point in fighting so the government can continue to hand out money to poor people who haven't worked a day in their life and rather than working, they pop out 8 kids which will all leech of the system.

My dad fought in two separate wars and is now a cop, and if he doesn't recommend the military I'm going to listen to him.

Also, I feel as though you were trying to insult my intelligence in that last post. Well then yes because my being in the 99% percentile of high school students in the nation in reading, business, and science.

Yup, I'm just another snot nosed kid.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:17 AM
Then clean up your foul mouth, stop acting like a snot nose kid, and learn something about what you are talking about before shooting your mouth off. Being in the 99th percentile means nothing. What matters is what you DO, not how you shoot your mouth off. And yes, you do need to EARN your freedom to get respect and respect yourself. Respect is something you apparently need to learn about.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
Three speed column shift, try explaining that to the kids at the show and shine!
THREE ON THE TREE!!!!!!!!!!!

I drove my uncles '65 chevy truck my senior year of HS. everyone wondered why i didn't peel out or get stupid and after they realized that it jammed up and i had to manually unjam it they were all confused.

easiest engine to work on though. it was all right there. nothing fancy....
and that thing would run solid. even with the gas fumes in the car since it was basically the backrest in the cab...

Old 04-17-2010, 05:38 AM
5 Year Member
LOL @ earning my freedom through service to get respect, my dad still gets no respect even though he served through Vietnam and was a POW for 5 years. You are barking up the wrong tree, we don't have to do mandatory service in the United States. Israel, South Korea, maybe but not the US. Freedom is a birth right in this nation, not something earned. Respect is earned, you got that right, but if it's not given it won't be reciprocated. Semantics aside, no need to get snide, both of you.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by antpwny
lol @ earning my freedom through service to get respect, my dad still gets no respect even though he served through vietnam and was a pow for 5 years. You are barking up the wrong tree, we don't have to do mandatory service in the united states. Israel, south korea, maybe but not the us. Freedom is a birth right in this nation, not something earned. Respect is earned, you got that right, but if it's not given it won't be reciprocated. Semantics aside, no need to get snide, both of you.
+1^^^^^^^^

Quick Reply: So tired of "street racer" hondas...