General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Get to know your fellow Freaks! (Official Member Picture Thread)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 08:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dacalac
As I have said before I was going to delete all off topic posts but Joe since that was such an excellent reply I am going to let it stand as an example for how we can handle closed minded people who are quick to judge.

Now I deleted a comment that said you are "whining like a bitch" because it was simply uncalled for. There was no intelligence in that reply so it was promptly removed.

From here on out we're going to keep things nice and clean between members. We're still a relatively small group compared to the other big boards on here and we're the original members. Lets all play nice and keep this board a fun place to visit.

NOTE: Anymore chit chat on the subject will be deleted. This subject is now done and over with. If anyone has a problem with what I've said feel free to send me a private message so we can discuss it without cluttering the threads.

And now on with the pictures!
remember:

PICTURE AND PICTURE COMMENTS ONLY!!! ALL OFF TOPIC CHAT CAN BE TAKEN TO PM OR IT WILL BE DELETED.

I believe you stated the above on the first page of this thread. That is exactly what i was doing, commenting on a picture. Granted my use of words might have been inappropriate but there was plenty of intelligence in my statement. Let me break it down for ya since you seem to be lacking in that department:

He chose that picture to post as a representation of himself for all to see. He could have picked plenty of other ones i am sure but he chose that one. LOOK AT THE PICTURE AGAIN! He is portraying himself as a gangsta with the outfit and expression on his face. When another person (not me) made a comment about it he had a hissy fit! Then the truth came out when he further stated that he was not a member of any gang! What a joke.

What the f@!k is he wearing the outfit for then. I am so sick of these wannabe hardcore fools trying to play a role that noone should be proud of playing.

Hope that helps enlighten you.

Last edited by leonine; 07-30-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Some people just wear things cause they like to wear it...some people wear things cause the people around them wear the same thing and they want to fit in...just cause he looks gansta doesn't mean he is gansta

Old 07-30-2006, 09:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by smeister
Some people just wear things cause they like to wear it...some people wear things cause the people around them wear the same thing and they want to fit in...just cause he looks gansta doesn't mean he is gansta
Yeah...and some people should have some originality and stop tryin to be something they are not.

Old 07-30-2006, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by leonine
Yeah...and some people should have some originality and stop tryin to be something they are not.
We can't all be original original. Obviously he posted that exact picture for a good reason and he got what he wanted.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:13 AM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by leonine
remember:

PICTURE AND PICTURE COMMENTS ONLY!!! ALL OFF TOPIC CHAT CAN BE TAKEN TO PM OR IT WILL BE DELETED.

I believe you stated the above on the first page of this thread. That is exactly what i was doing, commenting on a picture. Granted my use of words might have been inappropriate but there was plenty of intelligence in my statement. Let me break it down for ya since you seem to be lacking in that department:

He chose that picture to post as a representation of himself for all to see. He could have picked plenty of other ones i am sure but he chose that one. LOOK AT THE PICTURE AGAIN! He is portraying himself as a gangsta with the outfit and expression on his face. When another person (not me) made a comment about it he had a hissy fit! Then the truth came out when he further stated that he was not a member of any gang! What a joke.

What the f@!k is he wearing the outfit for then. I am so sick of these wannabe hardcore fools trying to play a role that noone should be proud of playing.

Hope that helps enlighten you.
yo you are a hater man...you live in NY, how the hell do you know who he really is...quit getting your kicks off by insulting people on the computer...by the way are you a republican

Old 07-31-2006, 03:29 AM
Father of the Wasteland
5 Year Member
let the E-thugin beggin... or better yet how bout not. Damn its done someone else post a picture so we can move on.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:34 AM
5 Year Member
Exclamation

Originally posted by dacalac:
remember:

In Regards To This Pic:

My Comment On Above Pic:
I've personally arrested several actual "Bloods" gang members and dealt with the likes of MS-13, and Crips on many occasions. These guys have nothing positive to offer the world.

Hey if thats the life you want to live - so sad, I pray for you.

If you're just perpetrating for the look thinking it's cool - so sad X 2, wait till you run into the real deal...

At least we meet eye to eye for our taste in cars.

"Wave"
NYPD, Republican in a Liberal State, Proud gun owner and FitFreak

Last edited by Wave; 07-31-2006 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wave
In Regards To This Pic:

My Comment On Above Pic:
I've personally arrested several actual "Bloods" gang members and dealt with the likes of MS-13, and Crips on many occasions. These guys have nothing positive to offer the world.

Hey if thats the life you want to live - so sad, I pray for you.

If you're just perpetrating for the look thinking it's cool - so sad X 2, wait till you run into the real deal...

At least we meet eye to eye for our taste in cars.

"Wave"
NYPD, Republican in a Liberal State, Proud gun owner and FitFreak
Finally another voice of reason.

Old 07-31-2006, 11:39 AM
5 Year Member
Moving back in the initial direction of the thread...

Last edited by uiskibum; 07-31-2006 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Sorry DACALAC... As much as I know this to be a waste of space... some them here need this.

OK... This is not in the direction of the intent of this thread but I feel an explanation or rebuttal is almost necessary. Let me also send my apologies to all whom have been bothered by others lack of an ability to keep focus on the purpose of this thread.

To the one whom likes to net-bang... I had replied to your initial comment then deleted it once I realized how misguided your anger towards "those" types of people whom you assume me to be is. I am sorry for whatever it is they have done to you. Maybe your mouth got you there? I am not sure.

To Mr. Law Enforcement... Oh thank you for your guidance. I now know what I must do in life. You assume as well. Just like the majority of the Law tends to do. But hey... I understand. I really do. Maybe after you read this you'll relax a bit and not worry so much about me. And yes... I too appreciate our ability to enjoy the Fit. At least we have that.

To those whom have had my back... Thank you.

Now I shall explain me being me.

True... I have posted that pic for the initial reaction I have and still am receiving. I knew it would stir up some controversy. I am half white and half mexican raised by my Mexican father. I grew up in the hoods of Los Angeles. I am not in a gang but many of friends and family members are still active and participate in such practices. I do not always dress like that. That was a bit exaggerated. Intentionally so. I did not expect ((this much)) attention for it.

I like to see myself as one of the few whom chose the right path when it came down to reppin' the hood or being a productive member of society by the books. I have been through the ringer and due to the events in my past I have chose rather to learn from my mistakes and better myself. I enjoy a good ass whoopin' from time to time and do some things that are maybe not exactly what everyone else in society chooses to do but when it came to this forum... I didn't think that would matter. Especially from a Moderator.

So again... I am sorry for this mess that I have created and if I could go back I wouldn't have posted such a pic. I am also sorry that even on the boards here, such problems still remain evident.

Joe Blizzoe... CAN'T BE STOPPED... Los Angeles...

Last edited by jo3blo3; 07-31-2006 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:30 PM
jo3blo3 -

Well said.

and with that said, (and without getting all hippy-peace with this,) this thread wasn't meant for people to judge others based on their pictures. If that was this case, I'm sure this board would be littered with judgments and snide remarks against everyone here.

I could come up with a crude comment for everyone who posted a pic (and I'm sure you all had thoughts when you saw everyone's pics too), but I don't, because this thread and forum aren't made for that, and no one likes an internet advice preacher. /rant over

So without further ado, and to keep this on-topic, I'll post another pic of myself - this one from South Africa (artsy-fartsy?)

Last edited by kickoutthelights; 07-31-2006 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:50 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member

i love graffiti!!! I will never stop doing this its my passion.
Here i am painting on drop ceiling panels for my friends sneaker store...
its not done here, but it is looking good...and here is one i painted in overtown miami (tourists dont make a wrong turn in this hood) i heard gun shots all day while painting this one NO COPS came...guess the ghetto is not in there jurisdiction.

if you guys have ever seen the 2nd FNF the building that i paitned this one was the same one where all the cars come out of...did not notice that till i realized the area where they were filming

Last edited by Paulo107; 07-31-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
hey man, thats nice.. you should get some of that temp paint from duplicolor and do some on your car! would look awesome IMO..

Old 07-31-2006, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
I love graffiti too! Your work is awesome. I have no artistic ability whatsoever, but I love flipping through graffiti picture books and seeing it around cities. There was a lot of nice graffiti in Germany last time I went there, very cool.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster

Awsome shot...

Old 07-31-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by kickoutthelights
jo3blo3 -

Well said.

and with that said, (and without getting all hippy-peace with this,) this thread wasn't meant for people to judge others based on their pictures. If that was this case, I'm sure this board would be littered with judgments and snide remarks against everyone here.

I could come up with a crude comment for everyone who posted a pic (and I'm sure you all had thoughts when you saw everyone's pics too), but I don't, because this thread and forum aren't made for that, and no one likes an internet advice preacher. /rant over

So without further ado, and to keep this on-topic, I'll post another pic of myself - this one from South Africa (artsy-fartsy?)
This picture offends me. It makes me sick. Making it look like you just crapped a boulder while floating over a city, resting on your expulsion like you're proud of your accomplishment.

Just kidding.

Old 07-31-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by HolyFit
This picture offends me. It makes me sick. Making it look like you just crapped a boulder while floating over a city, resting on your expulsion like you're proud of your accomplishment.

Just kidding.
it's not a boulder - it's a tummaah

Old 08-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by GoFit
Annie i'm sorry but just have to say that you're my favorite Fit owner.

Soooooo cute!!
I hate playing favorites but ditto. That smile would melt anyone.

Old 08-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by kickoutthelights
jo3blo3 -

South Africa is amaaaaaaaazing. I would give my left arm to go back there again. Where was this taken? It doesn't look like Cape Town but maybe my memory is just bad...

Old 08-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Fit For A Queen
South Africa is amaaaaaaaazing. I would give my left arm to go back there again. Where was this taken? It doesn't look like Cape Town but maybe my memory is just bad...
Nice recognition! It's overlooking Capetown from the peak of Lion's Head mountain - taken last January on a habitat trip I went on (we had an off day!). Gorgeous country, amazing people, I'm hoping to get back there within the next few years, but who knows.

Lion's Head:

Quick Reply: Get to know your fellow Freaks! (Official Member Picture Thread)