General For Sale Section Sell all your General, non Fit related items here. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

Get Your Honda Fit Kayak Attachment

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor
Get Your Honda Fit Kayak Attachment

Planning your next Kayaking trip? We are here to make things a little easier for you with our Honda Fit Kayak Attachment. With OEM Honda parts you know it’s built to last, so strap your kayak up on your roof and hit the water!

Honda Fit Kayak Attachment

Product # - 08L09-TA1-100
MSRP - $173.87
Our Price - $138.00

For more Honda Fit Accessories, check out Honda Part World today!

Old 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member
Looks good. Seems like this product requires crossbars & mounting feet to work. Do you offer those?

Old 07-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
Unfortunately, we do not carry the Roof Rack Systems for the fit, only attachments that fit it, and other vehicles.

Thank you.

-Honda Part World

Old 07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
5 Year Member
I am not aware of any Honda roof rack system for the Fit, in fact. How do you know the kayak mounts will fit a rack system that doesn't exist? Does it fit a non-OEM rack system? Or am I wrong and there actually is an OEM roof rack system for the fit? Can you point me towards that?

Because otherwise, don't mean to sink your plans to sell it or anything, but kayak mounts without anything to attach them to are going to be only slightly more useful than going kayaking without the kayak.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fujisawa
I am not aware of any Honda roof rack system for the Fit, in fact. How do you know the kayak mounts will fit a rack system that doesn't exist? Does it fit a non-OEM rack system? Or am I wrong and there actually is an OEM roof rack system for the fit? Can you point me towards that?

Because otherwise, don't mean to sink your plans to sell it or anything, but kayak mounts without anything to attach them to are going to be only slightly more useful than going kayaking without the kayak.
Which is probably the reason the picture is a cr-v and not a fit...