Need some info...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Smile Need some info...

So, I went to the Auto Show here in Edmonton yesterday and I must say, I do like the new 09 Fit.... they've put in the stuff that I had wanted when I got the 07 Fit... passenger side mirror on the sun reflector, the dead pedal, compartment under the seat, etc... it looks smaller for some reason although I know it's bigger than the original.

Anyways, my questions are as follows:
  1. Can I get the passenger side sun reflector with the mirror somewhere to install on the 07? I'm open to getting a full set (driver & passenger) if it fits, etc.
  2. The dead petal... I believe I've asked this one before but I can't seem to find the thread. Where can I get the kit (please send me link) for the dead pedal so that I can get it (and if you can let me know who could install it for me - bonus). I have a dead pedal plate that I'd like to add but with no place to put it or bind it to, it's just sitting very lonely in my house...
Thanks everyone!! On other news... life's been pretty boring - work & school. Weather up here has been nasty and I sure miss those Calgary chinooks. I tell people that Calgary has chinooks and they look at me with blank stares... what are chinooks they ask!!! Wow... totally missing out...

Old 03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
I have a Zeta dead pedal in my car and could easily install that for you if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

For the driver side sun visor I would look for a jdm passenger side one for a GD3 Fit that should Fit perfect, would be cheaper probably and would be for the right car, right fabric and all.

Look at that there is a chinook in town as we speak

Old 03-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi,

Sure. If you're willing to help me install the Zeta dead pedal in mine, I'll buy you lunch! I'm in Edmonton though... as for getting the Zeta dead pedal, where do I go and get that? Do you have a link?? As for the visor, any suggestions as to where I would find one of those as well? I'm kind of clueless when it comes to looking for stuff like that, especially in Edmonton. If I was in Calgary, I'd ask JDMish but not sure what to do here. I'm like a fish outta water!!

"Chinooks" in Edmonton mean nothing as there's still a cold wind and the snow doesn't go anywhere!!! No melting whatsoever!!! Ugh...

Old 03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
You can still ask Jon he can help you out lol.

BTW we've met at a previous Fitfreak meeting at the Chinook centre Val and I know you're in Edmonton.

If you want me to install it you'd have to do it sometime when you're down and I work for money not lunch sorry I'd do it for pretty cheap though since it would probably take about 30-45 mins with drilling and installing that pedal cover you talked about.

As far as the dead pedal just google zeta products and you should be able to find it on their website under their Fit products.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Money will work too. I'm flexible! I could do lunch & money too (depending on when we're meeting). By the way, I might be in town at the end of this month. PM me with your contact info and I'll google Zeta to see how long it'll take to get the stuff in. It might end up being that we do it in April or something instead. Thanks so much!!! I'll check with Jon on the sun reflectors then. Thanks!

Old 03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks everybody for helping me out! It's my birthday month so I thought I should treat myself! I have the dead pedal now on the way from Zeta and have just placed the order for the passenger side sun visor with mirror with AJ Racing... Thanks everyone!!

Now... if winter would just go away....

Old 03-05-2009, 04:02 PM
no kidding, Minus 26 right now......

Old 03-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I know.... Brrrrrr!!!

Happy Birthday Month btw

Old 03-05-2009, 07:31 PM
I want it to be Spring