Carbon Fiber Hood Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
RDS
Originally Posted by Blackberryfit
Has anyone actually seen these hoods installed first hand? How is the fit and finish on them?

Thinking a late birthday gift for myself?
Can't comment on the Fit hoods specifically, but overall, their products, including the new stuff, is quite poor in general. But I'm used to more stringent products, so I'm biased anyway.

That said, not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd be weary of Seibon. I heard from a very reliable source there was some kind of a lawsuit against them regarding their customer service and not taking back defective merchandise.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by RDS
Can't comment on the Fit hoods specifically, but overall, their products, including the new stuff, is quite poor in general. But I'm used to more stringent products, so I'm biased anyway.

That said, not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd be weary of Seibon. I heard from a very reliable source there was some kind of a lawsuit against them regarding their customer service and not taking back defective merchandise.
Hmmm food for thought

Old 04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Ben has brand new OEM Style Seibon hoods in stock! The quality and fit is top notch. I may have already acquired one of these Swing by the mini-meet at AJ-R on Saturday to see the fit and finish for yourself.