courtesy honda- sanford, florida - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:26 AM

courtesy honda- sanford, florida

this place was amazing once again. my parent bought 3 cars before from that dealership and they dont just have courtesy honda. chrysler/dodge and acura too. all next to each other. the service was really good. i got my fit in two hours because i had to do papers and stuff. i got everything with it like manuals and stuff and even a free honda keychain. if i had to buy another car, i would definitely buy from them again.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashsblrsxtrg2006 View Post
this place was amazing once again. my parent bought 3 cars before from that dealership and they dont just have courtesy honda. chrysler/dodge and acura too. all next to each other. the service was really good. i got my fit in two hours because i had to do papers and stuff. i got everything with it like manuals and stuff and even a free honda keychain. if i had to buy another car, i would definitely buy from them again.
Will have to check them out when I get to Orlando for the Fit with Navigation.