Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Luther Toyota City Scion Brooklyn Park, MN - Minneapolis, MN

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Luther Toyota City Scion Brooklyn Park, MN - Minneapolis, MN

Price: 17599

Rating: four and a half chainsaws

Due to supply and demand issues (oh yeah and buying it at the first of the month) didn't get a terrilby reasonable price on it, but it was like the aligning of the planets for what I wanted in the Fit (blue, sport, auto, security system, etc) and it already had all the mats and everything. Opted to take a preown 75000 bumper to bumper and a rust treatment kit that got 300 knocked down off of it. In the end I didn't have to pay transportation and all that other crap the dealership throws on - it was just strait and to the point.

It was also my first car buying experience. All in all, not too bad.

It's very hard to get a Fit in the midwest region and damned near impossible to get a test drive. I was able to get a test drive lat saturday as mere minutes after I had got done test driving - it was sold.

---

In the end I could have saved a thousand or two waiting for a good special, but as I consider it - the car picked me.

Only bad thing is that the dot on my Fit insignia was missing.