Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Koon's Honda - Manassas, VA

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Thumbs up Koon's Honda - Manassas, VA

Went to Koon's Honda after work yesterday to look into financing options for a new Fit, and walked out with one later that evening!

Freddie was the salesperson, and he was very nice and didn't pressure me AT ALL. I *HATE* shopping for cars, and I've only done it twice before yesterday! I always felt pressured and awkward. Freddie was casual, talked about random things like football and whatnot while we waited for loan information, etc. They went the extra mile to help me get an interest rate that worked for me.

When my fiancee came down to join me, they treated her with the same kindness and respect. She didn't feel pressured, but nervous because of the large purchase - it's our first new car together. Michael, the financial guy that dealt with us, was extremely nice, funny, and really helped put us at ease. He threw in some "extras" that really made me happy.

Overall, I am extremely pleased. I walked in not expecting to walk out with a car, and left with a new car and a smile on my face. Never once was I pressured into the sale. They worked their butts off for way longer than is usual for a sale because of my credit situation. I will be sending a nice letter to the manager.

My only complaint is just that when they washed the car before handing it over, they didn't wipe off some wax completely above my left front tire. That's as bad as it got.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Congrat!! ^^

Which model did you get? base or Sport?

how much was OTD price of your fit i am just curiousl...

Old 11-28-2007, 08:23 PM
I got the Sport. The Fit was on sale for just under 15. Brand new, lots of goodies.

Where in NOVA are you?

Old 11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
hey man, i'm assuming you got a sport manual, right? i got mine at sheehy, and if you got yours for a lot cheaper than mine, i might be able to go back to them and claim their lowest price deal.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Well, mine was a "manager's special" so that might make it difficult for you to claim that lowest price, but give it a shot.