Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Planet Honda, Union, NJ, USA

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Thumbs up Planet Honda, Union, NJ, USA

Located on Rt. 22 in Union, New Jersey. Big dealership, very clean and professionally run. Everybody was nice and cordial, especially the dealer who sold us my 2009 Fit. Didn't try to con us or jerk us around, besides the standard spiel with the finance guy. The dealer was very patient and didn't try to rush us. Unfortunately, we had to pay MSRP, wouldn't reduce the price at all, and in our position there was nothing we could do to make them reduce the price. Also, for some reason they didn't get the shipment of Fits when they thought they would so they kept BSing us that it's "coming in next week" , "there's a US Customs problem", etc., wouldn't own up to the real problem; so we ended up getting the car almost a month after the promised date. As car buying goes, compared to my own and others experiences (in general), I would give Planet Honda 4 out of 5 stars.