Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Albert Honda Columbia MO

Old 03-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Thumbs down Albert Honda Columbia MO

I went to Albert Honda to get my oil changed only because i didnt have time to go to my normal dealership back home ( i go to school down here) Everything seemed fine when I dropped my car off waited a half an hour. Then I paid and walked out to my car and there were grease finger prints on the hood and door handle. I was not happy about that but then I get inside my car and my stearing wheel, shift knob and e brake was covered in stuff! My hands turned black!!!!!!! I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and my stearing wheel is still sticky!! I will be writing the dealership to tell them!

NEVER TAKE YOU CAR TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! I was so upset!!! This is why i DID NOT buy my car from these people!!!!

Old 03-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by krissnkev
I went to Albert Honda to get my oil changed only because i didnt have time to go to my normal dealership back home ( i go to school down here) Everything seemed fine when I dropped my car off waited a half an hour. Then I paid and walked out to my car and there were grease finger prints on the hood and door handle. I was not happy about that but then I get inside my car and my stearing wheel, shift knob and e brake was covered in stuff! My hands turned black!!!!!!! I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and my stearing wheel is still sticky!! I will be writing the dealership to tell them!

NEVER TAKE YOU CAR TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! I was so upset!!! This is why i DID NOT buy my car from these people!!!!
i never would have the left the dealership.

Old 04-07-2009, 09:47 PM
They offered to detail my car but i wasnt about to go back there!!!! they have screwed everything up from day 1!