Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Weseloh Honda - San Juan Capistrano, CA (Best experience ever!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Thumbs up Weseloh Honda - San Juan Capistrano, CA (Best experience ever!)

So I was in the market for a white 2009 Honda Fit Sport AT Navi. Called several dealerships here in the Southern California area. Even called some dealers up in the Bay Area (Northern California).

After calling several places and doing searches online for Honda dealers, I got in touch with Steve Chaney who is the fleet manager at Weseloh Honda in San Juan Capistrano (close to Dana Point).

I called him up (Thursday) and told me that I was interested. He said he didn't have at his lot at the moment but he could do a dealer trade and get it for me.

He e-mailed me the next day (Friday) and said that he went ahead and did the dealer trade anyway and now the car was in the lot. I rode down to the dealership that day on my motorcycle to check out the car and I really liked it. I told him I'd come back the next day with a bank draft to finish the transaction. He even offered to deliver it to me at my house or job at no extra charge. I told him that wasn't necessary as it was a nice drive down anyway.

So the next day (Saturday) I called him up and and said I was on my way down. He told me that traffic was really bad and suggested I don't go that day unless I really wanted to. I got on the freeway and the traffic was REALLY bad. So I called him and told him I'll take his advice and try the next morning. He told me to go watch a movie instead and enjoy the day

The next day (Sunday) I went down to the dealership really early in the morning, it was around 830am. There was nobody there except Steve. I guess he went to work early as he already had a couple of other people pick up some cars.

We went through the paperwork and although it wasn't necessary, he walked me through the whole process.

He also informed me that he threw in some floormats and wheel locks for FREE

He showed me the car again and walked me through all the features.

Steve has been in the car business for most of his life, and he really cares about his customers. It isn't all about making money to him, because he knows if he treats his customers well, they'll keep coming back and probably refer other people to him as I am now.

I've never had such a pleasant car buying experience. Anybody in the SoCal area looking to buy a Honda should definitely look him up. No B.S., no haggling, great person, and great service! A+++

His e-mail address is steve@stevechaney.com and the number to Weseloh Honda is 949-493-9300. He can give out no B.S. quotes over email (which is what I did).

Kudos to Steve Chaney at Weseloh Honda! I love the car and haven't stopped smiling since

myke

Old 07-29-2009, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
I get my car serviced there. It's a great place and awesome service. Next time your there see if you can talk to a guy called Christian... He is into the fit scene and he knows me as well as some other socal fit owners