Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Leesburg Honda, Leesburg, Virginia, USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Leesburg Honda, Leesburg, Virginia, USA

I stopped by Leesburg Honda once, but they had no Fits and tried to sell me a Civic. Here are the relevant emails I received from them regarding the Fit:

I'll contact you as soon as I have more information on our FIT deliveries. At this time we're about 3 to 4 weeks out before we receive our next available FIT. We are selling these vehicle at MSRP plus an Appearance Package that retails for $695. I could see about working something out for you w/o that appearance package. Would you be interested in putting a deposit on an incoming manual FIT Sport. This will secure a deal on the vehicle. Please think about and get back with me. I look forward to working with you.
I responded that I had no interest in the Appearance Package (whatever that consisted of). Here is their response:

Thanks for your email. I have a White FIT Sport coming in, but it's the Automatic. I talked to my Manager about everything. He's willing to SPLIT the Appearance Package with you if you want to put a deposit on an incoming FIT. Please give me a call to discuss your plans/concerns in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.
I told them "no thanks"

Old 06-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Email them the URL of this thread and tell them thousands of potential fit purchasers are watching.