Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Jay Lee's Honda, Sumner, WA, USA

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Thumbs up Jay Lee's Honda, Sumner, WA, USA

Honda makes great cars; however, the dealership sales experience has been uniformly rated below average (see Consumer Reports and JD Power's surveys). Jay Lee's in Sumner is the exception. I worked with Mr. Todd Fee (Internet Sales). Communicating via e-mail and then phone, he was timely, helpful, pleasant, courteous and straightforward to work with. I did a lot of pre-research and had a feel for what my model of Honda Fit might sell for. Upfront, Todd made me a fair sales offer on our prospective new Honda. No games. When we put our deposit down on the car we selected, he carefully segregated it from the rest of the cars to ensure it was pristine for us. When delivery day arrived, he came in on his day off to ensure the car was ready and presented to us in a professional manner. The Used Car Department also gave me an honest and fair price for my clean Honda trade-in; no lowballs or games here either. Brandon in finance was up-front and professional - the numbers on the documents were totally accurate and he explained the additional coverages available but applied no undue pressure to buy. Darrell and Jeff in the Parts Department were also great. They took the time to bring out, unbox and show me the accessories I was interested in so I could make an intelligent choice. They were competitively priced and were not part of mandatory "packages"; you could buy them to install yourself (at list price), installed or as part of a package -- your choice (some Honda dealerships do not work like that and charge more than list price to boot). Overall, instead of being a stress-filled exercise in confrontation with tempers and raised voices, the purchase of my new Honda was satisfying and memorable.

The facility is new and frankly, beautiful; well laid out and modern with a comfortable customer lounge. Its worth the 30-60 minute drive from Seattle or the Eastside to work with these fine professionals.